over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wow this guy is only 18

this thread is about how impressive this kid looks at his young age..this is not about if hes on gear or not..who gives a shit. this pointing fingers hes on gear is what gives our community a bad rap. this should be the last place of bashing someone if he or she is on gear. thats what haters do in public that do not know our sport. when i was 13 i could bench 235 @ a weight of 140ish. when i was 15 was benching over 300 @ 160. i loved football. played middle line backer and would knock you on your ass.nothing better than hearing the air knocked out of who ever i hit. never took anything. but when we came out thats all i would hear steroids steroids #54 etc. if this kid is on gear or not ? dont take away he is impressive for his age or any age

Very well said! Too many threads end up this way.

The young man has a very impressive physique .

I end up stayin away from the forum for a little bit and coming riiight back :p

But this is the same stuff i ALWAYS see.
Let's be honest, most guys want to ALPHA each other out of the room at a party...the same goes for this board. Every time someone posts a pictures of someone new/young/old/big/small/proportional/shredded ALL what we want to do is talk about how many mgs they are on and that's the only reason they look good.

Let's be real here, this kid looks fuckin gooooood. I don't care how old he is, i don't care how much test and tren he is on....i applaud his physique and WISH i could look like that one day.

Hahaha! I see something very IRONIC happening here...

I am the first one to criticize the MASS MONSTER DRUG ADDICTS for looking the way they do, and doing what they do to look like they do. HOWEVER, I am also the first one to APPLAUD a guy like this with a beautiful and extremely muscular physique! It seems like the OPPOSITE is happening in this thread, with all of the jealous haters criticizing this kid when NONE OF YOU will ever look like him--EVER! You just don't have the GENES. :)

This guy is the real deal and what bodybuilding is all about! HE GET'S IT!! Some of you guys STILL don't get what bodybuilding is really about, and as Tony Freeman said last night on the radio show, it's NOT about just having a shit load of muscle; in his words, "that's just like an ugly girl who has huge fake tits".

Last edited:
I don't think there was actual critisism was there? I guess the point is we don't really need to say anything about what he may be on, yeah the kid looks great.

Hahaha! I see something very IRONIC happening here...

I am the first one to criticize the MASS MONSTER DRUG ADDICTS for looking the way they do, and doing what they do to look like they do. HOWEVER, I am also the first one to APPLAUD a guy like this with a beautiful and extremely muscular physique! It seems like the OPPOSITE is happening in this thread, with all of the jealous haters criticizing this kid when NONE OF YOU will ever look like him--EVER! You just don't have the GENES. :)

This guy is the real deal and what bodybuilding is all about! HE GET'S IT!! Some of you guys STILL don't get what bodybuilding is really about, and as Tony Freeman said last night on the radio show, it's NOT about just having a shit load of muscle; in his words, that's just like a girl who has huge fake tits.

I love huge fake tits....

He has a great build at any age and for any ammount of juice!! Kudos to him

This guy could make a ton of money in either hollywood or posing for supliment companies , if i were him thats were id be looking.

BUT , his genetics obvously are pretty damn good , getting hooked up with a good coach he could be the next Kevin Levrone

this thread is about how impressive this kid looks at his young age..this is not about if hes on gear or not..who gives a shit. this pointing fingers hes on gear is what gives our community a bad rap. this should be the last place of bashing someone if he or she is on gear. thats what haters do in public that do not know our sport. when i was 13 i could bench 235 @ a weight of 140ish. when i was 15 was benching over 300 @ 160. i loved football. played middle line backer and would knock you on your ass.nothing better than hearing the air knocked out of who ever i hit. never took anything. but when we came out thats all i would hear steroids steroids #54 etc. if this kid is on gear or not ? dont take away he is impressive for his age or any age

I agree 100%. It's just funny when guys start saying he is natural so you have to comment. To me he has the perfect male physique. I honestly don't think his physique could look any better. I don't understand the impressed at 18 but at 25 not really. That physique is one of the best I have seen and it doesn't matter how old he is or what he is taking... he looks phenominal. But guys need to be real and understand you can't look like that without gear. I wish I looked like that now.

Agreed, he's young and could probly do well at acting and obviously fitness modelling and I don't think anyone's saying he looks bad or it's just gear that's got him to where he is, someone asked earlier if he'd be I'm gear it not and i said IMO he probly is. Dosnt matter either way and yeah the kid looks good but it's subjective, he dosnt have a better build then 100% of this site. This is bodybulding, he looks great but not nearly a better bodybuilder then some on this board. Maybe more of an attractive build to the general population though but he's more advantaged then most, 6 ft good lookin kid small waist etc. He could easily be a cover guy for men's health, dosnt mean he's a better bber then guys that have 80lbs or so on him. Obviously dedicated and could do anything though, looks great, probably gets a whole lot of ass too. IMO if I could be that size I'd be happy, good size, lean and fit but with a very thick waist(used to get called fridge due to square build) I've had to go the mass route. Each person does what they can with what they have.

Last edited:
Kid looks amazing...but I could do without the pics where there is an uncomfortable amount of groin area...u can show ur lean without almost showing the stem of your dick.

How is this on every forum? lol

But he is in a very good shape. It's insane for an 18 year old.

No one criticized him. You would be a fool to. This kid, IMO, has a perfect physique. The juice comments were aimed at the people saying that he was just "lifting his ass off" with just "a bit of amino acids." So yeah, if someone says something like that, people are gonna comment. No one took anything away from this kid but this is a discussion board, so don't get mad when discussion happens.

How is he only 185 ? Zyzz was 205 and he looked a lot smaller than this kid

I bet alot of older women offer him some tail. Peace.

How is he only 185 ? Zyzz was 205 and he looked a lot smaller than this kid

Zyzz was slightly taller and not NEARLY as lean or as DRY as this kid.

He looks good, but those last pictures actually show his true unedited size if you know what I mean.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws