advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why we don't see condition like this anymore these days?

If you mentioned "blast and cruise" to this guy, you'd confuse him. He's just big without trying. Don't see an irregular lump either? You mad bro?

f.e, lol top pic with his clothes on, take a look, his bicep has an irregular shape, even with the fat around it, so it does look suspicious

my point was u claimed a 5'10 300 pound guy, wen reality is he is very fat, takes steroids and works out, thats what ur friend is, hes not gifted and sadly if you think he is impressive its quiet sad, but if being heavy is considered gifted then by all means he is huge

but the difference between ur friends 300 pounds of fat, and a pros dense 240 pound alienated stage ready frame is so great i dont even know how u think ur friends build is even supportive of ur arguement

u are right in saying u dont need 3 grams of AAS to be huge, jus 300mg of test and a VIP voucher to KFC

No, I'm saying that the guy had a choice of not talking about steroids at all.

And it's simply amazing how 2.5g/week plus lots of HGH and insulin seem to be a beginner's cycle nowadays.

I believe that everyone has their own sweet spot on drugs. I get very sluggish on 900mg of test and it ends up being counter productive.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie's sweet spot was 10g, Phil's 1.5g, Dorian's 2.5g and Emeric's 300mg. We all know responses to drugs vary immensely. We see this every day. It shouldn't be different with pros.

agree he did have a choice, but his reasons could be various, admitingly he was washed up for a period and not making any money, so perhaps writing abotu roids got him back in the spotlight so he could put out a supp company with his name on it, who knows

i really have no idea about people beginning cyles these days being 2.5grams, HGH, slin wateva, ive noticed the trend and admitingly alot of average guys are taking alot more drugs then they need to, but that realy has no relevance to a pro

as for what pros claims for dosages, ive always been weary of what they say, but as u jus mentioned both the people you continue to refer to (phil and emeric) have both several times on this forum reffered to when they competed how they were either glad they didnt continue or were disgusted/worried about what they saw and heard other competitiors do/advise to get big and ripped,
so jus this should tell you that even they know that the top guys who went beyond them pushed the limits

Last edited:
Actually, I absolutely can say that. I've seen him dieted down. Again, it's not hard for him to diet down to 10%. He responds very well to diet, training, and drugs. I'm not trying to downplay the process or difficulty of getting a card and I'm not saying he'd be competitive on a pro level, but I think he'd do well.
have ever competed before Ghost? getting to 10% should be pretty easy to get to for just about anyone with a little bit of discipline... when you start talking about 4% contest ready that is a whole different beast!

f.e, lol top pic with his clothes on, take a look, his bicep has an irregular shape, even with the fat around it, so it does look suspicious

my point was u claimed a 5'10 300 pound guy, wen reality is he is very fat, takes steroids and works out, thats what ur friend is, hes not gifted and sadly if you think he is impressive its quiet sad, but if being heavy is considered gifted then by all means he is huge

but the difference between ur friends 300 pounds of fat, and a pros dense 240 pound alienated stage ready frame is so great i dont even know how u think ur friends build is even supportive of ur arguement

u are right in saying u dont need 3 grams of AAS to be huge, jus 300mg of test and a VIP voucher to KFC

agree he did have a choice, but his reasons could be various, admitingly he was washed up for a period and not making any money, so perhaps writing abotu roids got him back in the spotlight so he could put out a supp company with his name on it, who knows

i really have no idea about people beginning cyles these days being 2.5grams, HGH, slin wateva, ive noticed the trend and admitingly alot of average guys are taking alot more drugs then they need to, but that realy has no relevance to a pro

as for what pros claims for dosages, ive always been weary of what they say, but as u jus mentioned both the people you continue to refer to (phil and emeric) have both several times on this forum reffered to when they competed how they were either glad they didnt continue or were disgusted/worried about what they saw and heard other competitiors do/advise to get big and ripped,
so jus this should tell you that even they know that the top guys who went beyond them pushed the limits

Are you 5'10" 300lbs while on 500mg test? No. Could you be? No. In my eyes that gives him an advantage.
I guess I was comparing him to xjpx. When I saw his newest pics I thought they looked similar. With one killing himself to look that way and the other doing it easily. He may not could turn pro, but I know he has more potential than most and would look great on half the amounts some of you run.

Last edited:
he-jelly-ohhe-jelly.jpg

The top guys have always downplayed their gear usage. Even Arnold did so!

Nobody wants to credit their physique to steroids, everybody would rather just brag about their genetics, it's human nature.

People believe what they want to believe though, so it's easy to convince them it's all down to 500mg of Test and ridiculous genetics. That way it seems more attainable.

The average Joe doesn't want to hear that so-and-so took 6g of gear to win the Mr O, they would rather believe in the miracle of mother nature!

We all love fairy tales!

I know for a fact that this guy never bench pressed or squatted in his entire life, never lifted weights, never used any gear, never counted calories, macros or proteins. Heck, he doesn't even know what protein, calories or steroids are.

**broken link removed**

I see folks here on DNP, T3, a gram of tren and another gram of test who don't look as good as he does.

lmao...i kno him, thats css....i was helping train pro fighters and fighting in the underground miami shit when he was just learning mma before he took off n went to ATT, like 6 years ago...him and the waist length long hair guy he does copeira with.....both super nice...hes like 200 lbs 6'1"...my opinion doesnt really matter but, he is from brazil... gear is legal in brazil...sooo many of the brazilian fighters take gear in deerfield and creek, believe me lol ;) he mayyyyy not, buttt...please tell me that a pro brazilian att fighter, that lives in south florida, and hangs w all juice balls has no idea of what gear or protein is ;) sick physique, i wouldnt say FREAK tho... super nice guy, extremely freak athletic 4sure...bright future for him in mma if uninjured too...

Last edited:
If Dorian Yates was reading this thread he'd be laughing his head off!

If he said he only used 150mg of gear per week some guys would believe him, just like some dudes thought Ronnie Coleman was natty just because he said so.

If Dorian Yates was reading this thread he'd be laughing his head off!

If he said he only used 150mg of gear per week some guys would believe him, just like some dudes thought Ronnie Coleman was natty just because he said so.

But but but, why would they lie to me Barry!?! He's my idol... and what he says has to be true, people don't tell lies in the industry! :rolleyes:

But but but, why would they lie to me Barry!?! He's my idol... and what he says has to be true, people don't tell lies in the industry! :rolleyes:

They are idols for a reason, brother... trust them. Ronnie is a god fearing man who would never ever lie and Dorian is a no bullshit type so his word is 100% guaranteed!

Craig Titus might lie though, don't trust him, brother... but everybody else is G2G!

lmao...i kno him, thats css....i was helping train pro fighters and fighting in the underground miami shit when he was just learning mma before he took off n went to ATT, like 6 years ago...him and the waist length long hair guy he does copeira with.....both super nice...hes like 200 lbs 6'1"...my opinion doesnt really matter but, he is from brazil... gear is legal in brazil...sooo many of the brazilian fighters take gear in deerfield and creek, believe me lol ;) he mayyyyy not, buttt...please tell me that a pro brazilian att fighter, that lives in south florida, and hangs w all juice balls has no idea of what gear or protein is ;) sick physique, i wouldnt say FREAK tho... super nice guy, extremely freak athletic 4sure...bright future for him in mma if uninjured too...

By CSS do you mean Soldado? No, that's not him. Soldado is not 6.1", btw, more like 5.10 or 5.11.

The guy with the long hair is Indio. Plays percussion too. Cool guy.

And, gear legal in Brazil? Yeah, I'm sure you know my country better than I do.

By CSS do you mean Soldado? No, that's not him. Soldado is not 6.1", btw, more like 5.10 or 5.11.

The guy with the long hair is Indio. Plays percussion too. Cool guy.

And, gear legal in Brazil? Yeah, I'm sure you know my country better than I do.

lol...well i thought it was legal... all those guys talk about getting it there like water... thought it was like mexico, or sumthin... "never heard of steroids" tho??? cmon man

that guy looks like soldado..whatever, those guys arent freaks...they are fighters in TOP shape training hours a day... lombard looks better than both of them... so does thiago.... all natural too tho rite?? ;) yea, if u want to be 5'10-6'0" and 200lbs and fight at a rippedddd 185, then yes, u can do it natural and have a great body w great genetics... those guys are LIGHT tho... there is no freak factor ther lol

and to tha original Q- i mean, u can only take conditioning so far like everything else before it takes toll on you... best to ever do it imo rite here, but we all kno what happened rip...

Attachments

• 1995_arnold_classic_review_b1216139758.jpg
    1995_arnold_classic_review_b1216139758.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 372
Most gear in Brazil is pharma grade. It gets here smuggled from Paraguay and Argentina. It's fairly easy to find, but kind of expensive.

Until the 90's you could buy sust, deca and drol at any pharmacy without a prescription. It was pretty cheap too.

To do that now you'll need a special prescription and the pharmacist will actually call the doctor and make sure the prescription isn't fake.

I'd say that's easier to get gear in the US than here, also, our customs won't let anything through.

I agree that these guys are fairly light, but the overall shape is superb.

When someone says Jay Cutler is an unintelligent meathead, they immediately lose all credibility because at that moment it is clear they don't know what the fuck they are talking about.
Jay is not only smart, but a very cool dude.

he's smart but he needs a guru to tell him how to train and eat? Fascinating.

Are any of you listening to yourselves when you make irrational comments like "Dorian used boatloads of juice just like everybody else". I would love to have one singe person on this board who was in the pro ranks when he competed who could back that statement up. "But, but, thats just what I think because I use 5grams a week and Im 205, but Im going to compete again real soon..." Has anyone thought about the fact that DY is a Brit and did all of his training in England. Anyone who lived there in the 80s and 90s know how unpopular BB was. He didn't have a bunch jacked BB's around him all the time. So how did he know what everybody else was doing...Oh the 20 somethings think he just got on the internet and checked out all the boards in the 90s right? :banghead:

Seriously though can we get back to the OP's question about conditioning instead of making excuses about why you are not a fucking pro?

I remember an interview with Leroy Davis where he says the first time he went to the US he saw a pro training and was very impressed on how light and laid back the training was. Nothing like the stuff they were doing in London.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws