over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU

jeez im lame compared to some of these cool things! damn! I have had a few notable things..

1- I refueled airplanes in the air from my aircraft a KC-135a I was 18
2- Met my wife at 20 still together 27 yrs later
3- I was on a reality show last year in my sport
4- Im a silver medalist at worlds in my sport, and 3 time National champion
5- I have messed up so many many things in my life, but somehow I have been a good Dad, and my daughter is becoming a successful smart moral woman.

# 5 - makes you a HUGE success my man... NONE of the other $hit matters - THATS your job/mission in life.. if you raised her well then you are EVERY bit the hero that any athlete / entrepreneur / war hero in the world!!!

Really cool VFW. I just retired and worked KC-135Rs as a flying crew chief. NKAWTG! So many interesting and intelligent people here!

Agreed! With you and pull freak both! My parents are the kindest Christian people. Any one of you could walk in my parents house, grab a drink out of the refrigerator, make a sandwich, pick up the remote, change the channel on the TV (which is oddly NEVER off), and sit down and eat and watch your show. The only thing that would happen is they would whisper to each other, "Is that Jon's friend that used to live in the valley? He's a very strange boy..." (and by "boy", they just mean you're under the age of 50).

Then they'd make small talk with you and ask if you were staying for dinner.

Oh man how I wished I had walked into their house instead :D

I cannot fathom the agony my parents went through with me. The phone call at 4am from the hospital saying "your son has been shot" and that's all the info they have as they make the 1.5 hour long drive not knowing anything. Now that I'm a dad, I cringe at the day my children will start to go out on their own. My parents raised my sister and I right, so we came back to living how we are supposed to. I just pray that I do the same for my children!

# 5 - makes you a HUGE success my man... NONE of the other $hit matters - THATS your job/mission in life.. if you raised her well then you are EVERY bit the hero that any athlete / entrepreneur / war hero in the world!!!

... In bold. I disagree with the statement, although I'm not calling you wrong. Just a matter of perspective.

In my opinion it is his life experiences as well as the self discipline, stamina, and work ethic to have achieved such goals that creates an exceptional parent or life coach. Through these elements anyone can offer more as a guardian and teacher than others who may offer only good intentions with a cup less filled.

I envy this wishing my parents were made of such stuff. I can only imagine how much further along I would be at my age now.

It is this example for which I have waited until my 40s before even considering having children. With hindsight as well as the experiences from my past both bad and good, I know I am much further developed then I was in my 20s or 30s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment, but my ego is so high, there's no way that I am even better than what I think I am! :D

Rather, there must be different assessing scores over here. I got the 184 score 20 years ago. The paperwork that came with it from Mensa included all the stats I posted, as much as I remember them. Hawking was way over 200 in those stats. While I understand everything perfectly well that Hawking writes/talks about, I have no illusions of being smarter than him or even close.

I think it's just a matter of varying assessment methods/scores here or 20 years ago or a combination of all.

Some more interesting facts about me, in relation to intelligence, keeping the theme of this thread:

1. When I was 18 I applied to be a flight controller. I scored higher in all their assessing tests than anyone in their history. I decided not to go ahead with it as I thought the $60k/year in 1992 wasn't enough money. They kept hounding me for years after that offering me jobs.

2. When I was 19, Prince Charles had a program for young adults under 25, where they would be taught everything there was to know about running a business, plus financial support in order to start. Over 3,000 people applied for the 14 positions. After the 2 weeks of full time assessments, I was one of the 14 chosen. Then for 6 months we were taught business by the business and financial leaders at the time. It was fantastic.

3. At 25 I was arrested and charged with $40mil international corporate fraud. I was ratted by a partner that had ulterior motives. For 5 years (25-30) I was on bail and reporting at the local cop shop while the cops prepared for trial and tried to find more info. I was sentenced to 2 years prison. A lot of people on the forums thought it was for steroids.

4. Due to 3., I fired my lawyers and I taught myself law in prison. 7 months later I appeared in front of the full bench of the Supreme Court, arguing law for one and a half hours with three Supreme Court Judges, one of them being the Chief Justice. At the end of it, I won, freed myself and set a new precedent that has been used since by the Supreme Court when they hand down judgements. The court clerks told me afterwards that they never heard any barrister argue as well as I did.

5. As part of Family Court proceeding, I had to undergo a psychological assessment in 2010, which included an abbreviated IQ test. After a 10 hour flight and only 3 hours sleep, I scored 168. The psychological test threw them off so much, they had to get a panel of experts from here and abroad to analyse it as it was unlike anything they ever came across before. It was funny to read the final report. It inflated my ego even more ;)

No wonder you have a huge ego. Sound like the coolest guy in the world. Should write a biography Id buy it lol

Really cool VFW. I just retired and worked KC-135Rs as a flying crew chief. NKAWTG! So many interesting and intelligent people here!

hahaha Im too old for R class....Yep Im a boomer, we had to inject water into our engines at takeoff if we were heavy, just to get the thrust needed. I remember the R was coming and had 2X the power in each engine. No 9K of runway needed :)

After following this Im starting to think there is a reason people make fun of Montana boys! Lol I feel like I need to get out in the word and maybe try to swim across the Atlantic. A lot of people here definitely could write a book. Shit I would read it!

Oh man how I wished I had walked into their house instead :D

I cannot fathom the agony my parents went through with me. The phone call at 4am from the hospital saying "your son has been shot" and that's all the info they have as they make the 1.5 hour long drive not knowing anything. Now that I'm a dad, I cringe at the day my children will start to go out on their own. My parents raised my sister and I right, so we came back to living how we are supposed to. I just pray that I do the same for my children!
You could! I meant anyone could! They're just generous. There were always 15 BMX bikes in the front lawn. Kids stayed over, they didn't know half of them. They drove these kids to practice, helped them with homework. I think they raised half the kids in my township. A lot of these friends of mine will come home from some other state to visit their parents and they'd visit my parents and not even come visit me! My parents will tell me so-and-so visited them without me not knowing they were even in town! Just loving people.

Thanks for the compliment, but my ego is so high, there's no way that I am even better than what I think I am! :D

Rather, there must be different assessing scores over here. I got the 184 score 20 years ago. The paperwork that came with it from Mensa included all the stats I posted, as much as I remember them. Hawking was way over 200 in those stats. While I understand everything perfectly well that Hawking writes/talks about, I have no illusions of being smarter than him or even close.
I think it's just a matter of varying assessment methods/scores here or 20 years ago or a combination of all.

Some more interesting facts about me, in relation to intelligence, keeping the theme of this thread:

1. When I was 18 I applied to be a flight controller. I scored higher in all their assessing tests than anyone in their history. I decided not to go ahead with it as I thought the $60k/year in 1992 wasn't enough money. They kept hounding me for years after that offering me jobs.

2. When I was 19, Prince Charles had a program for young adults under 25, where they would be taught everything there was to know about running a business, plus financial support in order to start. Over 3,000 people applied for the 14 positions. After the 2 weeks of full time assessments, I was one of the 14 chosen. Then for 6 months we were taught business by the business and financial leaders at the time. It was fantastic.

3. At 25 I was arrested and charged with $40mil international corporate fraud. I was ratted by a partner that had ulterior motives. For 5 years (25-30) I was on bail and reporting at the local cop shop while the cops prepared for trial and tried to find more info. I was sentenced to 2 years prison. A lot of people on the forums thought it was for steroids.

4. Due to 3., I fired my lawyers and I taught myself law in prison. 7 months later I appeared in front of the full bench of the Supreme Court, arguing law for one and a half hours with three Supreme Court Judges, one of them being the Chief Justice. At the end of it, I won, freed myself and set a new precedent that has been used since by the Supreme Court when they hand down judgements. The court clerks told me afterwards that they never heard any barrister argue as well as I did.

5. As part of Family Court proceeding, I had to undergo a psychological assessment in 2010, which included an abbreviated IQ test. After a 10 hour flight and only 3 hours sleep, I scored 168. The psychological test threw them off so much, they had to get a panel of experts from here and abroad to analyse it as it was unlike anything they ever came across before. It was funny to read the final report. It inflated my ego even more ;)

Never knew you pulled any time, damn man thats just some crazy shit right, there- between you and OTH you should practically be like superheros or something.
Reading these posts makes me feel even more mediocre than I did beofre.

I'll give it a go....
1. Blood bought, Jesus loving Man
2. I am an enormous closet gamer. Huge fan of the halo franchise.
3. Love to read books. This & number 2 take a decent portion of my free time.
4. I love tobacco pipes & have recently begun a pipe collection. I don't smoke regularly but every now and then.
5. I have beaten a hog to death in Thailand in a remote jungle village of which we then gutted and ate after cooking for upwards of 13 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I competed in TKD very young, got 2nd in a national competition... had a fascination with wanting to be a ninja for a career..if only that was an option LOL

2. I use to play am/pro paintball when i was 13-16... played in Vegas, the Toronto sky dome, Boston, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Dallas, Nashville, Atlanta, SC, etc... was full sponsored, made money, and got to leave middle school few days here and there every month or 2..

2. I have a 2.5 year old son that is my reason for changing my crazy life around... i don't want him to have to do, see, and go thru some of the shit i have...

3. my nickname use to be "Lil J" ....was 103lbs my freshman HS year

4. My Fav teams are UM Hurricanes, Baltimore Ravens, Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, and Vancouver Canucks

5. I had a self defense shooting case in St Louis go on for 2 years... 2 guys robbed me w gun at my head and were contemplating shooting me.. thank God for "smart carry" concealed holster which they didn't feel allowed me to pull out and get off first...was a really close call

6. Ive haven't ever been able to remember one single sleeping dream in my life

Last edited:
Of course. Nothing is ever good enough because you have such high standards. Imagine the really dumb people, the mouth breathers. They have no expectations, so they don't get disappointed or stressed, so no cortisol = happiness.

This is fucking hilarious.

Never knew you pulled any time, damn man thats just some crazy shit right, there- between you and OTH you should practically be like superheros or something.
Reading these posts makes me feel even more mediocre than I did beofre.
I appreciate it. BigA made massive accomplishments in society - career, cars, houses, aircraft (lol), on, and on.

My accomplishments were made huddled over an MSR stove in freezing New Hampshire or Bellingham waiting for water to boil. hahaha! Speaking of which, we would take spoonfuls of boiling water and throw them up in air and they'd go from boiling to freezing before hitting the ground. Like a plume of white!

Also, many retard moments. Like boiling up dried beef stew deep in the wilderness in freezing winter when every hungry critter within 30 miles can smell it. It was a scary night nonetheless. The outside of the tent looked like a page out of "Where The Wild Things Are".

Also, this may be way too much info, but your pee pee just does not want to come out of your layers in that kind of cold. It's acts like a scared turtle. Very difficult to pee. Women actually have the advantage in this area.

1) I play the guitar
2) I play the piano
3) I like woodworking and have built much of the furniture in our house
4) I have a masters in physics
5) The people I work with have no idea I'm a bodybuilder

1) I play the guitar
2) I play the piano

Im thinking you must also be one of those academically gifted and high IQ posessing individuals from having read your posts and articles in the past.

1) I play the guitar
2) I play the piano

They have never seen your bicep..???lol

I appreciate it. BigA made massive accomplishments in society - career, cars, houses, aircraft (lol), on, and on.

My accomplishments were made huddled over an MSR stove in freezing New Hampshire or Bellingham waiting for water to boil. hahaha! Speaking of which, we would take spoonfuls of boiling water and throw them up in air and they'd go from boiling to freezing before hitting the ground. Like a plume of white!

Also, many retard moments. Like boiling up dried beef stew deep in the wilderness in freezing winter when every hungry critter within 30 miles can smell it. It was a scary night nonetheless. The outside of the tent looked like a page out of "Where The Wild Things Are".

Also, this may be way too much info, but your pee pee just does not want to come out of your layers in that kind of cold. It's acts like a scared turtle. Very difficult to pee. Women actually have the advantage in this area.

When hiking and camping in cold weather I bring a small funnel for this purpose. Every one makes fun of me, if it's there first time out. But next time they have their own funnel. :)

When hiking and camping in cold weather I bring a small funnel for this purpose. Every one makes fun of me, if it's there first time out. But next time they have their own funnel. :)
LOL, that's awesome and I'm going to try that. I love to hear all these fixes for the little problems. Here's a big one I always have. Why the F**K do they always make the zippers so small? Your hands are freezing even after a few seconds of exposure and you're not zipping up your parka with mittens... what the hell? The jackets are over 500 dollars with some great innovations - gortex, pitzips, removable hoods, dual top and bottom zips. Not once did anyone think, "hey... maybe some oversized zips for cold hands?"

1: I was an uncle before I was born. (Older brother had a kid before I popped out)

2: 1st job out of high school was I working with autistic children in elementary/middle school

3: Never smoked/took 1 cigarette/drug/joint ever, or drank a full cup of coffee.

4: Girlfriend is 10yrs older than me. Her 18yr old daughter, 6yr old son, 5yr old cat, and 2yr old dog all live with me in my home.

5: Played online competitive computer games in high school. Still a huge video game nerd today. Only play on ps4 though.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws