over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

5 NON LIFTING facts about YOU

Pretty much 110-135 is considered what is best for getting a good job and climbing the latter. 135 and higher will need to climb quick or work for them selves, or be very board. I meet more people in this range than not. So it's not special.

Like OTCH said, a 135 IQ is in the 98th or so percentile, so is it "special"? It depends on what you consider special.

Your parents might think your special...and you might be special in your "class", but as for the rest of the world, you will be one in millions, as 2/100 people are testing in this range.

In my state, this is exactly how it works. If you are identified early like I was, you are moved to a tutor that specializes in teaching gifted children by allowing them to learn at their own pace and choose the subjects they want to study in any order. Myself and one other kid from my school was in this category and everyday after homeroom we would be driven to the high school building to a special room for us. This was a state-sponsored program and has since been discontinued in that private school where I went and I believe is only financed in public schools now. For example, I was reading 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea and War of The Worlds in 3rd grade when other kids were struggling through Winnie the Pooh.
My grade went from D's and F's to straight A's and A+'s in Advanced Learning.

Opposite of you. Tested 142 and 138 (didn't finish the test the 2nd time (138), as I did not know it was timed).

Was bored to death n school, regardless of subject--in way too much trouble--sat in class or detention reading books I got from the library and did absolutely no school work at all. Got straight F's the last 2 years of school and dropped out after 9th grade. Huge mistake, but had a shitty-ass upbringing, so no one expected more than that. Things turned around later on after high school when i realized I did not have to conform to the system the government was forcing upon us.

Failures and dummies are much easier to rule. Think about it.

Imagine our police trying to catch a genius or supra-genius?

On the same note, it's also easier to control testosterone deficient fem-boys, which is one of the reasons the government hates steroids, but allows the american public to be consumed with drugs which turn them into weak-minded, passive girls.

On the same note, it's also easier to control testosterone deficient fem-boys, which is one of the reasons the government hates steroids, but allows the american public to be consumed with drugs which turn them into weak-minded, passive girls.

Mike just sent you a PM. sorry for piggy backing the thread :D

1. I'm blind in my right eye from a footballing accident.

2. Not religious at all, when we die we're gone and join the carbon cycle.

3. I'm qualified to grade and value rough and cut diamonds with the IGI.

4. I used to be able to run the 100m in just over 11 seconds.

5. Pretty intelligent, IQ was tested at 138 when I was younger.

This is another entire discussion as the most recent tests in my area of local watersheds like the Potomac and Susquehanna, show male fish with female characteristics including VIABLE EGGS. A sign that there are so many estrogen-mimicking substances in our very environment that the fish are becoming feminine. There are so many more human (homo sapiens) girls being born now than boys that the gap has been given the name of "Lost Boys" to account for the 100's of thousands of boys that should have been born but never were.

And if you haven't noticed, feminism and "women's rights" are fully on the rise. I recently saw this and it made me think (especially having a son):

PRO-CHOICE OPTIONS FOR UNPLANNED PREGNANCIES

WOMEN'S PRO-CHOICE OPTIONS:

ABORT/TERMINATE
ADOPTION
SAFE-HAVEN ABANDONMENT
OBLIGATION-FREE SURRENDER
PARENTHOOD

MEN'S PRO-CHOICE OPTIONS:

NONE - PAY CHILD SUPPORT OR GO TO JAIL

IS THIS THE EQUAL RIGHTS WE WERE FIGHTING FOR?
LISTEN UP MEN. IF YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR CHILD,
NO MATTER HOW UNFORTUNATE THE CIRCUMSTANCES MAY BE,
REMEMBER THAT THE SAME WOMAN THAT ALLOWS YOU INTO HER
BODY WILL ALSO LEGALLY BE ALLOWED TO KILL YOUR CHILD.

MAKE CERTAIN YOU FIND OUT HER BELIEFS BEFORE YOU MAKE
THAT CHOICE. BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST CHOICE
YOU HAVE IN THE MATTER.

Now this seemed extreme yet, it's pretty much dead-on balls accurate. But of course you'll always have the "he doesn't have to carry it around in his body" argument but then again, any woman should know that's part of the deal when she spreads her legs.

So... ya know.. it's all that and more, blah, blah...

This is another entire discussion as the most recent tests in my area of local watersheds like the Potomac and Susquehanna, show male fish with female characteristics including VIABLE EGGS. A sign that there are so many estrogen-mimicking substances in our very environment that the fish are becoming feminine. There are so many more human (homo sapiens) girls being born now than boys that the gap has been given the name of "Lost Boys" to account for the 100's of thousands of boys that should have been born but never were.

And if you haven't noticed, feminism and "women's rights" are fully on the rise. I recently saw this and it made me think (especially having a son):

PRO-CHOICE OPTIONS FOR UNPLANNED PREGNANCIES

WOMEN'S PRO-CHOICE OPTIONS:

ABORT/TERMINATE
ADOPTION
SAFE-HAVEN ABANDONMENT
OBLIGATION-FREE SURRENDER
PARENTHOOD

MEN'S PRO-CHOICE OPTIONS:

NONE - PAY CHILD SUPPORT OR GO TO JAIL

IS THIS THE EQUAL RIGHTS WE WERE FIGHTING FOR?
LISTEN UP MEN. IF YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR CHILD,
NO MATTER HOW UNFORTUNATE THE CIRCUMSTANCES MAY BE,
REMEMBER THAT THE SAME WOMAN THAT ALLOWS YOU INTO HER
BODY WILL ALSO LEGALLY BE ALLOWED TO KILL YOUR CHILD.

MAKE CERTAIN YOU FIND OUT HER BELIEFS BEFORE YOU MAKE
THAT CHOICE. BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST CHOICE
YOU HAVE IN THE MATTER.

Now this seemed extreme yet, it's pretty much dead-on balls accurate. But of course you'll always have the "he doesn't have to carry it around in his body" argument but then again, any woman should know that's part of the deal when she spreads her legs.

So... ya know.. it's all that and more, blah, blah...

Yeh - never understood that... If a woman was pushed and fell while pregnant and lost the child it would be homicide - but if she got tired of the nuisance in her belly she can have a doc pull it half the way out and jam scissors in the back of its neck and its her CHOICE??? And if that's MY child there is not a DAMN thing I can do but cry and miss my child????

Before anyone chimes back in - I will NOT get into debate over this.. Just stating my thoughts

• I have three children, two daughters and a son. 24, 22 and 20.

• I have two beautiful grandchildren. Both 3 years old.

• I raised my three children by myself. I was previously married for 17 years, their mother up and left 16 years ago. She has seen them 3 or 4 times in 16 years. Nor did she pay child support.

• My daughters to this day still give me a mothers day card. Weird, I know. I take it to heart, quite sentimental.

• I remarried 3 years ago to the most incredible woman I've ever meet. Her pervious marriage/life mirrored mine.

• Two years ago at 48 years old I decided to go back to school. I'm still working full-time. This is my second semester full-time with 20 credit hours.

• I have volunteered my time on several occasions with habit for humanity and local schools for tree trimming and removals. As well, I helped with several large tree removals involving the use of a 90 ton crane for Extreme Home Makeover on ABC.

• I socialize on here and a few other health forums. I prefer isolating myself from others, at times reclusive. My personal life, I have very, very few friends. I've always been this way, and prefer it that way.

Nothing fascinating. I lead a pretty boring life. :)

Last edited:
Yeh - never understood that... If a woman was pushed and fell while pregnant and lost the child it would be homicide - but if she got tired of the nuisance in her belly she can have a doc pull it half the way out and jam scissors in the back of its neck and its her CHOICE??? And if that's MY child there is not a DAMN thing I can do but cry and miss my child????

Before anyone chimes back in - I will NOT get into debate over this.. Just stating my thoughts

I agree with you. It's murder plain and simple

1.Got offered a job by a big government agency

2.Things happened and I ended up working as a janitor at a American university

3.I usually get into fights and this has gotten me into trouble more than a few times, now seeing a therapist because of it (weird guy too, his wife farts a lot...don't ask me why I know this)

4.My buddy says I'm a genius because I often solve problems at the school that I work at, I don't have the heart to tell him because I love him, but it's probably that he's just not that smart (hes worked manual labor his entire life)

5.Some crazy broad is falling in love with me, I don't think I love her though and she's leaving this area very soon

Good will hunting?

IQ means nothing, it is a false test for intelligence. Basically exactly like you said, it's just there to make people feel better about the monetary investments they have made in their education, or the time investments they have spent trying to "develop" their intelligence.

Einstein was a philosopher much more than he was a scientist or physicist, it is in abstract perception that true intelligence exists. This is how he reached relativity. I have read his philosophy, he was one of a handful who have existed, although I will say he was merely another student of Nietzsche. Nietzsche discovered both relativity AND the unifying theory of the universe long before Einstein, but his answers are in words not formulas.

I have noticed that almost all the "smart" people in all those "hard" classes are just average people looking for crutches. Real intelligence can't be taught, and it looks NOTHING like what the world thinks.

I've sometimes wondered if excessive intelligence might actually be a bad thing. The overly intelligent are often times cold and calculating lacking any emotional and spiritual fiber.

I remember seeing an interview with Hawkins where he stated that when you died it was the same as if pulling a plug from a computer, it was done and over. I suspect that if he were to do an injection of DMT, after returning to his body from a different dimension he might think differently on that.

1. I started my current job 8 years ago as a bottom of the barrel nothing and now i'm the Director of Engineering and 3rd in command

2. Im a very sensitive soft person and not afraid to admit it, i cry a few times weekly at the time away from my son due to my job, i miss things, but i know that im doing what i have to do to provide for my family.

3. Ive made some serious mistakes in my life, and i have troubles forgiving myself for them

4. I love pitbulls regard less of what the media says about them, they have been the most loyal, loving animals ive ever owned

5. I love motorcycle, started a a young age riding 2 strokes , eventually moved to sport bikes and now im currently building a 4 speed evo inside a rigid frame, with a springer front end

I've sometimes wondered if excessive intelligence might actually be a bad thing. The overly intelligent are often times cold and calculating lacking any emotional and spiritual fiber.

I remember seeing an interview with Hawkins where he stated that when you died it was the same as if pulling a plug from a computer, it was done and over. I suspect that if he were to do an injection of DMT, after returning to his body from a different dimension he might think differently on that.

Damn brother you just took me back..

ahhhhhh DMT.. it and ketamine are two of the most profound experiences Ive ever had.. and i only smoked dmt i couldnt imagine shooting it

Damn brother you just took me back..

ahhhhhh DMT.. it and ketamine are two of the most profound experiences Ive ever had.. and i only smoked dmt i couldnt imagine shooting it

Yeah the clinical experiments were all done via IV injection, the participants left their bodies almost instantaneously. Unfortunately all that seems to be around is the smoking version and it seems to be hit or miss, sometimes you "blast off" sometimes you dont.

Stewie what are you going back to school for?

1) I believe this life is just an illusion of perception. DMT changed my life.
2) I'm very intelligent but very impulsive which causes problems for me. LOL
3) I used to work in IT Networking and hate PC's. I use a Mac.
4) I'm good looking but have trouble accepting that as I was overweight throughout school and still see that person in the mirror.
5) I'm going through a divorce and it's as if the fabric of my life is being ripped apart. My soon-to-be ex wife and I were having a child and lost him at 21 weeks. They blamed me and I was investigated and not allowed to talk to my wife. 10months later she files for divorce. Lots of time, money, and heartache. She's easily influenced by her mother and we all assume that's what happened here, but nothing I can do about it and something I'll avoid in the future.

PSA: Men have NO RIGHTS. The Medical Examiner refused to tell me anything or when my son was released, and the "Justice System" lied to me about all of it. I only found out my son was released and buried after I received a call from her lawyer and I demanded to know his whereabouts before signing anything.

Live and learn I suppose.

BTW, nice to meet you all. 1st post!

It actually might be best to not be too sensitive, or as you say emotional, in this "unfriendly" world we live in... you'll spare yourself many disillusions.

Listening to your emotions and being honest with your heart is unfortunately way too often your worst advisor... as others will use your candor against you.

Spirituality is a whole different topic though.

It actually might be best to not be too sensitive, or as you say emotional, in this "unfriendly" world we live in... you'll spare yourself many disillusions.

Listening to your emotions and being honest with your heart is unfortunately way too often your worst advisor... as others will use your candor against you.

Spirituality is a whole different topic though.

I always tell people this: Think with your head and not your emotions. Emotional people are easy to prey upon. Not saying you can't be sensitive to someone's needs, but think it out first. Too much deception in the world not too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear