mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone's wife get in shape after getting WAY out of shape?

In all honesty with the way society is today the weight gain needs to be one of those things that gets discussed at the beginning of the relationship. Meaning you and her both have to agree that neither of you is attracted to a fat ass so you won't tolerate the other letting themselves go and getting huge.

do you think that doing this will make ANY difference once you sign contract?

once pen leaves paper, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

I told her point blank that I am attracted to her as she is now and not as a fat ass, of course she got pissed and said I was shallow but after explaining how I felt about it she agreed and saw my point.

she just did you a HUGE favor here bro.

Shit I guess I'm lucky. My wife was 116 lbs before she got pregnant and went up to 156 during. She's down to 106 7 months after having the baby.

Meh' she's cool. If she gets fat I'll still keep her. The thing is she loves to stay active so I doubt itll ever be an issue. We've been together 10 years and she's at the weight she was when we met.

I remind my wife every so often that I`m "still in market condition". She was 117lbs when we got married, first kid she gained 45lbs during pregnancy but still no stretch marks (great genetics and shea butter). Another kid out, now 39 yrs old and she is still 121lbs, little bit different shape, little softer but still great. She just does not have time to work out being in medical school and running her business, but she eats really good.

It's def selfish when ones partner is obese. When they develop health issues they can't do the same things for themselves their significant others and their children. Either they can't do or will be limited in their activities. If they don't want to improve for themselves then they should do it for their family. Otherwise their self induced themselves into being a liability/burden to their partner/family.

I’m finding this post rather baffling frankly. I’ve been on stage more than a few times, but have no where near the bodies of most of you. So I’m perplexed why any wife or significant other won’t stay in shape just to keep you guys interested. Again, I’m not in most of your leagues but yet I’m often getting attention from the ladies, both with and without my SO around. She knows that, so she stays in extremely good shape. Of course she is an actress/singer/Zumba instructor so she has to stay fit for her career.

Reminds me of my 20th HS reunion I attended a few years back. I’d say most of the guys were +20 lbs too heavy, but none were obese. The women on the other hand…sweet baby Jesus. :eek: I just cringed when I saw some of them, thinking back to when I used to date them. I’d say atleast 80% were overweight.

The best part was my ex wife was there (she left me for the pizza delivery man when I was in Iraq). She did a double take, once when she saw me and a second time when she saw my GF, who is 15 years younger than her (and me). Ha

Heck yeah! Paybacks are a bitch! :D

once pen leaves paper, she can do whatever the fuck she wants.

she just did you a HUGE favor here bro.

Lol very true but there is always that prenup where each walks away with what they brought in if you wanna go that route. It's tough to come across that callus to someone you want to spend the rest of your life with but expectations need to be understood other wise as you say once pen meets paper she can blow up and you are stuck hating your marriage and resenting your SO.

In all seriousness it's really sad that this is what we have come to as far as relationships and marriages that we have to worry about our SO turning until someone we dnt even recognize anymore because they have put on that much weight.

once pen leaves paper, she can do whatever the fuck she wants. .

couldn't that be solved before marriage with a A prenuptial agreement?

in the prenup , if she gains more than 20 lbs of body-fat , when you decide the weight at which to marry her, then you can break up with her, and in addition a financial agreement where she gets not a penny of yours. That would work right ?

:D

in the prenup , if she gains more than 20 lbs of body-fat , when you decide the weight at which to marry her, then you can break up with her, and in addition a financial agreement where she gets not a penny of yours. That would work right ?

Well, we have to agree on the method of testing. Calipers, how many points, 3, 9, what? lol. One of those scales that measures based on electricity moving through the body, oh gosh, give her a minute to hydrate and take electrolytes. Or is it weighing in water, you know the good old tried and trued method. Just imagine the convo in the drive to go get that done.......:D:p

Well, we have to agree on the method of testing. Calipers, how many points, 3, 9, what? lol. One of those scales that measures based on electricity moving through the body, oh gosh, give her a minute to hydrate and take electrolytes. Or is it weighing in water, you know the good old tried and trued method. Just imagine the convo in the drive to go get that done.......:D:p

lol no.. prenups don't work anymore..

all she has do to is say that she signed the prenup "under duress" .. and *POOF* there goes your last line of defense

if the prenup had any stipulations regarding weight gain, it would be comically easy for her to claim duress

also, if she is on ANY medications... *POOF* lol..

really starting to see why so many men are getting cut in half these days

If its a signed contract. Same thing like a business agreement, you write what your terms are, have the other party sign, if any problems occur, take the signed document to court

it works this way, yes ?

all she has do to is say that she signed the prenup "under duress" .. and *POOF* there goes your last line of defense

if the prenup had any stipulations regarding weight gain, it would be comically easy for her to claim duress

Untrue. Or at least in Texas. One of my law professors actually talked about prenups for an entire class, and he said body fat clauses can hold. My 5' 9" 122-pound Latina girlfriend has already agreed to getting a prenup with that clause.

But I know Texas is extreme. There was one prenup he mentioned that held up in court because she didn't give him a male child, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If its a signed contract. Same thing like a business agreement, you write what your terms are, have the other party sign, if any problems occur, take the signed document to court

it works this way, yes ?

that's how it SHOULD work..

but in reality...not quite

I hate to even say this but this thread is cracking me up! Lol! I know this is a touchy subject with most significant others but the candidness in here is great! And pretty hilarious I must add.

I've noticed everything that has been mentioned in here happen with friends or people we know: ballooning after marriage/kids, food shaming, jealously, refusal, anger, hiding weight, etc. JT and I have talked about this phenomenon and notice the men are always unhappy. So, question to some of you: When you are dating someone does fitness ever come up or do you consider that as a prerequisite in continuing in a relationship? It just seems that when men talk about this, their s.o. is a mismatch when it comes to this aspect. Well...sometimes they just seem like total opposites and we wonder why they stay together if they don't have common interests. (Sex?!? IDK.) OR do the women just stop working out a ways into the relationship?! I guess I'm curious.

I hate to even say this but this thread is cracking me up! Lol! I know this is a touchy subject with most significant others but the candidness in here is great! And pretty hilarious I must add.

I've noticed everything that has been mentioned in here happen with friends or people we know: ballooning after marriage/kids, food shaming, jealously, refusal, anger, hiding weight, etc. JT and I have talked about this phenomenon and notice the men are always unhappy. So, question to some of you: When you are dating someone does fitness ever come up or do you consider that as a prerequisite in continuing in a relationship? It just seems that when men talk about this, their s.o. is a mismatch when it comes to this aspect. Well...sometimes they just seem like total opposites and we wonder why they stay together if they don't have common interests. (Sex?!? IDK.) OR do the women just stop working out a ways into the relationship?! I guess I'm curious.

lol....i honestly never looked for or wanted anyone with MY fitness level.

i consider this MY thing....MY time....she can have HER thing.....and HER time.

but, being fitness orientated and wanting to "look half way decent" are 2
different things.....

most of the time.....you figure this out too late....and are already in for the
long haul.....

the thing that bothers me is.....when the other person ACTS like they are
into the same things as you....basically FAKING IT....to NAB YOU....lol
then once they do....your like wtf happen..????

:cool:

I think some women get really comfortable after marrying and popping kids, having a nice house and a car and no bills to pay. Letting themselves go and gaining weight follows.
Mission accomplished in their mind I guess.
Being too comfortable is big motivation killer, I believe.

My girl had never been lean, always been overweight...and we got to a point where I dropped an ultimatium that she had to stop drinking or get out. She got enrolled in a program, and while there have been a couple hiccups, has largely cut out alcohol for her life and that alone caused 30+lbs of weight loss and is really at her goal weight with no change in anything else. She was averaging 6 glasses of wine a night. Which usually led to crackers and cheese too.

lol....i honestly never looked for or wanted anyone with MY fitness level.

i consider this MY thing....MY time....she can have HER thing.....and HER time.

but, being fitness orientated and wanting to "look half way decent" are 2
different things.....

most of the time.....you figure this out too late....and are already in for the
long haul.....

the thing that bothers me is.....when the other person ACTS like they are
into the same things as you....basically FAKING IT....to NAB YOU....lol
then once they do....your like wtf happen..????

:cool:

well said, bro!

This is untrue and comical. Maybe if your some avwrage guy and draw this contract up yourself. Any good lawyer would have clauses built into the contract "your agreeing on your own free will" "not under the influence of meds/drugs/alchoal that would impair your judgement at time of signing"

Your basically saying women can throw any defense out there and judges will buy it. This is 2016, men dont always get the short end of the stick when it comes to divorce/custody. Not that it still doesnt or wont happen, its just not the norm anymore

Shit I guess I'm lucky. My wife was 116 lbs before she got pregnant and went up to 156 during. She's down to 106 7 months after having the baby.

Meh' she's cool. If she gets fat I'll still keep her. The thing is she loves to stay active so I doubt itll ever be an issue. We've been together 10 years and she's at the weight she was when we met.

haha, I guess me too, my wife was 115 went to 150 during pregnancy, 4 months post birth she was back to 120, hell she didn't even get stretch marks, that whole thing of being pregnant and saying you are eating for 2 is bs, some just use that to go crazy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekomodo_ifbbpro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins