over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3???

dxteran

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
I know this may have been asked 10000 times, but from each of your experiences how have you done with t3? And did you bounce back to normal?..

Running t3 for like 6 months or maybe 16 weeks at 50-100mcg could it cause damage?...

in my case, anything above 37,5µg t3 a day splitted caused artial fib.
this might not be dangerous but it is scary as shit, so ive backed down to 25 again

in my case, anything above 37,5µg t3 a day splitted caused artial fib.
this might not be dangerous but it is scary as shit, so ive backed down to 25 again

Ive never heard of that happening with t3 maybe clen....

I run low dose t3(10-12.5 mcs) pretty much year round on recommendation from stewie and dante

If its for the sole purpose of fatloss what would be a good dose?...

Its not for the sole purpose of fatloss. It keeps the metabolism humming along and increases protein anabolsim

Ive never heard of that happening with t3 maybe clen....

nop, been using pharma t3..
just google hyperthyroidsm and sides.
its one of them, along with hair shedding etc.
and its easy to get hyper symptoms with t3..

I run low dose t3(10-12.5 mcs) pretty much year round on recommendation from stewie and dante

Doesnt your body produce 25 mcs already? This goes against anything ive ever seen when it comes to t3. Does the 10 mcs not shut you down?

FWIW I just left the hospital with minor heart issues from T4 and T3 prior, if you use it make sure youre hypothyroid

FWIW I just left the hospital with minor heart issues from T4 and T3 prior, if you use it make sure youre hypothyroid

Sorry to hear a negative consequent from a mixture of thyroid hormones. I'm very curious, did the attending clinician give you a specific diagnosis? If so, what was it?

I'm sorry but your innuendo is incorrect, with physiological doses. Supraphysiological, sure I'll agree.

Given your statement, then unless one is hypogonadal, one shouldn't use testosterone. If one isn't diabetic, one shouldn't use insulin or metformin. Or if one isn't GH deficient, one shouldn't use IGF1 or GH.

Let that resonate for a little bit. I know it's probably hard to digest but you're totally wrong.

Hope you pull through alright.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear a negative consequent from a mixture of thyroid hormones. I'm very curious, did the attending clinician give you a specific diagnosis? If so, what was it?

I'm sorry but your innuendo is incorrect, with physiological doses. Supraphysiological, sure I'll agree.

Given your statement, then unless one is hypogonadal, one shouldn't use testosterone. If one isn't diabetic, one shouldn't use insulin or metformin. Or if one isn't GH deficient, one shouldn't use IGF1 or GH.

Let that resonate for a little bit. I know it's probably hard to digest but you're totally wrong.

Hope you pull through alright.

4 weeks 200mcg of T4 after 4weeks 50mcg of T3 raised my troponin enough to warrant a 2 week stay in the hospital. I was hyperthyroid to the point the standard blood pannel didnt go high enough. My ejection fraction rate was down to 35. I had no stimulant use prior, I do question if the thyroid was overdosed.... Fault is my own, no doubt.

I'm not sure you can talk absolutes about different body systems. Im quite aware of your education/background but I dont believe thats the correct stance on this mater.

Yes my statement was very crude and brief, for a reason. If you really want me to correct myself "You very much need before and after blood panels, especially when assessing thyroid "

4 weeks 200mcg of T4 after 4weeks 50mcg of T3 raised my troponin enough to warrant a 2 week stay in the hospital. I was hyperthyroid to the point the standard blood pannel didnt go high enough. My ejection fraction rate was down to 35. I had no stimulant use prior, I do question if the thyroid was overdosed.... Fault is my own, no doubt.

I'm not sure you can talk absolutes about different body systems. Im quite aware of your education/background but I dont believe thats the correct stance on this mater.

Yes my statement was very crude and brief, for a reason. If you really want me to correct myself "You very much need before and after blood panels, especially when assessing thyroid "

same happpened to me in a lesser degree. got artial fib etc due to t4/t3 medication. worst thing was it took a week to get away after i realized it due to the half life of t4..

My apologies if I came across abrasive, by no means was that my intentions. Especially considering your recent experience.

I'll agree with you..."I can't speak in absolute". Clarification is a must in situations such as this. With that in mind, I'll bring forth the reasoning behind my disagreements.

Let me start out by saying your dosages were way, way too high of both drugs. Particularly if one is euthyroid. Even then, that amount would more than likely be too high for an individual that's true hypothyroid. People really don't realize what 5mcgs B.I.D or 12.5mcgs of T3 once per day along with 25-50mcg of T4
at night can do on one's body composition, lipid parameters, mitochondrial function, insulin levels and so on. Within that, hyperthyroidism is closely associated with insulin resistance, throw some GH in the mix--- I'm sure you get my point.

I've stated this several times in the past and not that this pertains to you specifically, or that you've paid particular attention to my post but there is no need to run such high dosages. This is where the internet has lead a lot of fitness enthusiasts astray. I'll keep my comments to myself of who these purported gurus are that know absolutely nothing about human physiology/biology. Or do they have any true understanding of a drug(s) pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, or the in/direct actions of how hormones truly work besides the bits and pieces they pulled out their asses. Sure they can help an individual get "shredded" ...at what cost tho?! ...done with my rant.

Anyway

As you pointed out, it's best suited to pull baseline parameters of one's thyroid hormones prior to supplemental liothyronine (T3) and/or the adjuvant use of levothyroxine (T4). Start low and titrate dosages <> according to lab's and symptoms---overall sense of wellbeing.
Without going into great detail, there's other lab's one should pull such as one's estradiol levels and thyroid binding globulin (TBG). In short, the higher one's estradiol levels and TBG levels are, this binds up thyroid hormones and keeps them in circulation. Very similar to that of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). In return, this hinders the hormone-receptor activation. Once an individuals E2 and TBG decline, this now released more thyroid hormones to become active. The net result can become disastrous, leading up to either a thyroid storm or Frank hyperthyroidism. Such as possibly in your case?? That's a simplified explanation.

To briefly touch back on TBG. Anabolics and GH will generally drive TBG down. Given that, I often see individuals with crazy high E2 levels that are on T3 or T4 and stating they're not "seeing-feeling" the effects of of these hormones. My first inclination is their TBG is too high. Also if they're running some hepatotoxic drugs, this will push their TBG up. Running thyroid hormones is like any other hormones. There's a smart way to run these drugs, in contrast there's asinine reckless ways without thought of consequent.

In the end there are several things that needs to be considered. Is one on a beta blocker, high dose 7 Keto DHEA, high dosages of alpha-lipoic acid or high dosages of L-carnitine, ect, ect. All of these have influential effects on thyroid hormones.

I'm sure you'll pull through this! You seem to be a very intelligent individual, as you learned from this. Good luck!

-Kirk

Last edited:
I've run 50 mcg for over a year…..it's been a year since I took any T3. I like to run it a 50 mcgs while on a minimum of 300 mg test. I never had any so-called rebound after using.

My apologies if I came across abrasive, by no means was that my intentions. Especially considering your recent experience.

I'll agree with you..."I can't speak in absolute". Clarification is a must in situations such as this. With that in mind, I'll bring forth the reasoning behind my disagreements.

Let me start out by saying your dosages were way, way too high of both drugs. Particularly if one is euthyroid. Even then, that amount would more than likely be too high for an individual that's true hypothyroid. People really don't realize what 5mcgs B.I.D or 12.5mcgs of T3 once per day along with 25-50mcg of T4
at night can do on one's body composition, lipid parameters, mitochondrial function, insulin levels and so on. Within that, hyperthyroidism is closely associated with insulin resistance, throw some GH in the mix--- I'm sure you get my point.

I've stated this several times in the past and not that this pertains to you specifically, or that you've paid particular attention to my post but there is no need to run such high dosages. This is where the internet has lead a lot of fitness enthusiasts astray. I'll keep my comments to myself of who these purported gurus are that know absolutely nothing about human physiology/biology. Or do they have any true understanding of a drug(s) pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, or the in/direct actions of how hormones truly work besides the bits and pieces they pulled out their asses. Sure they can help an individual get "shredded" ...at what cost tho?! ...done with my rant.

Anyway

As you pointed out, it's best suited to pull baseline parameters of one's thyroid hormones prior to supplemental liothyronine (T3) and/or the adjuvant use of levothyroxine (T4). Start low and titrate dosages <> according to lab's and symptoms---overall sense of wellbeing.
Without going into great detail, there's other lab's one should pull such as one's estradiol levels and thyroid binding globulin (TBG). In short, the higher one's estradiol levels and TBG levels are, this binds up thyroid hormones and keeps them in circulation. Very similar to that of sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). In return, this hinders the hormone-receptor activation. Once an individuals E2 and TBG decline, this now released more thyroid hormones to become active. The net result can become disastrous, leading up to either a thyroid storm or Frank hyperthyroidism. Such as possibly in your case?? That's a simplified explanation.

To briefly touch back on TBG. Anabolics and GH will generally drive TBG down. Given that, I often see individuals with crazy high E2 levels that are on T3 or T4 and stating they're not "seeing-feeling" the effects of of these hormones. My first inclination is their TBG is too high. Also if they're running some hepatotoxic drugs, this will push their TBG up. Running thyroid hormones is like any other hormones. There's a smart way to run these drugs, in contrast there's asinine reckless ways without thought of consequent.

In the end there are several things that needs to be considered. Is one on a beta blocker, high dose 7 Keto DHEA, high dosages of alpha-lipoic acid or high dosages of L-carnitine, ect, ect. All of these have influential effects on thyroid hormones.

I'm sure you'll pull through this! You seem to be a very intelligent individual, as you learned from this. Good luck!

-Kirk

No offense taken, and thank you very much for explaining where I screwed up. Always love your replys and very thankful for what you do on this forum!

how much would be the best dose to use mix t3/t4?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner