over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would give YOU more size

Mast is great for packing on prostate size

Thanks for the mind blowing information, it is there at a small amount for a reason. If I’m having problems though you’ll be the first to check it for me.:love:

On a more serious note I do have to watch that, it runs in my fam line. I have read so much on the subject there is a lot more that goes into it that just a dht derivatives.

It's already been said, but a whole fuck ton of food with no drugs and heavy lifting. Then introduce the drugs when you start to plateau. As far as cycle goes I prefer anything with high test, some tren and mast. Maybe an oral here and there.

This^^^ Start off with a solid foundation! The second thing is, do you have the genetics for gaining muscle mass. I know a lot of folks who’d take a shit boat load of gear and it was good gear also, but would only gain so much. Genetics plays a huge role.

This^^^ Start off with a solid foundation! The second thing is, do you have the genetics for gaining muscle mass. I know a lot of folks who’d take a shit boat load of gear and it was good gear also, but would only gain so much. Genetics plays a huge role.

No my genetics aren’t good for putting on mass and they are definitely not good for pumping large amounts of gear in me lol. I grow better low and slow. I’m have a solid foundation as pictures don’t show because of my height but standing next to the aver gym juice ball my legs, back and delts will put their ego in check. In no way am I saying I’m big just when you 6^3 it takes time and it’s the illusion. You can look back in the thread to see diet which 1st thing of priority.

PGE 1 gives me the most size :eek:

I pride myself on know sooooo much in this sport and have no idea why your talking about hahahah. I know any drug that put you over a super physiological is going to give you growth, I started the thread to more just get excited and keep myself accountable. I will be putting the food down trust me . My diet is back on track and eating my 3600 Now and will build up. I will continue to upload progress and tribulations.

I pride myself on know sooooo much in this sport and have no idea why your talking about hahahah. I know any drug that put you over a super physiological is going to give you growth, I started the thread to more just get excited and keep myself accountable. I will be putting the food down trust me . My diet is back on track and eating my 3600 Now and will build up. I will continue to upload progress and tribulations.

You inject pge-1 into your peter to give you woodies

I don’t know how to post a cool poll like most of you so I guess you’ll have to post“ hypothetically speaking for someone who uses” I know it comes down to individual responses to compounds but what do you prefer? Dosage will start at a set point and then go up once things slow down for a little more push before completion and back to medical trt.
Example*
week1*8 (500 test/200 mast)
Week8*12-16(800-1000mg test/300 mast)

OR

Week1*6(400 npp/150-200 test)
Week8*12-16(600 npp/150-200 test)

Goal is size.

Weird options with the Masteron in the first option! If you're goal is size, why not go with the tried and true Test-Deca-Dbol like juan said? 500-400-50 is a good start. Save your money on the Masteron!

Weird options with the Masteron in the first option! If you're goal is size, why not go with the tried and true Test-Deca-Dbol like juan said? 500-400-50 is a good start. Save your money on the Masteron!

All cosmetic(look lean af idk why, pulls water)and for some reason my body liked dht added on w the test.

Week 2
Everything the same except diet back on track the whole week, I will add more food this week ( mostly from carbs) and I will be switch carb sources because in have blood sugar issues that I want to get under control without slamming berberine. I will put in cardio and way cut intra carbs to help sensitive, as mine sucks.

I need to figure out a better work out split. Any suggestions( recovery is not my strong point but love to be in the gym)??

Attachments

• 9A94A0E2-FAD9-497B-A21C-D6F995260DED.jpeg
    9A94A0E2-FAD9-497B-A21C-D6F995260DED.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 125
(progressive overload + food + testosterone) x time

I know I know I’m taking it slow. Question though my lifts, some days I hit PRs on one body part one week and regress on others that some week. I work a labor job( not extreme or not in the heat) so my BMR can vary out of no where and this is what I attribute that ups and downs to that even though I make up the cals by the end on the day accordingly.

I know I know I’m taking it slow. Question though my lifts, some days I hit PRs on one body part one week and regress on others that some week. I work a labor job( not extreme or not in the heat) so my BMR can vary out of no where and this is what I attribute that ups and downs to that even though I make up the cals by the end on the day accordingly.

If you're hitting PRs one week and regressing the next, that is usually a sign of inadequate recovery or overtraining/too much volume you can't recovery from. Either up the cals (specifically around the workout) or drop volume down a bit per session and up intensity.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
IronMaxx
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws