over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What would give YOU more size

You mentioned overtraining and elevated BG levels. Keep in mind that cortisol also jacks up BG levels. That inflammation is a silent killer. I'm guilty of overtriaing myself to the point were I've been bed ridden for a days at time do to my adrenals being completely shot. You dont want to get to that point trust me it's a shitty ass feeling.

If you're hitting PRs one week and regressing the next, that is usually a sign of inadequate recovery or overtraining/too much volume you can't recovery from. Either up the cals (specifically around the workout) or drop volume down a bit per session and up intensity.

Thank you for the response. Yes, I know it have to be one or the other as it common sense I was hoping to hit arms chest shoulders and maybe back twice a week. First time progress over load and next session pump focus but clearly it’s taxing my CNS.

You mentioned overtraining and elevated BG levels. Keep in mind that cortisol also jacks up BG levels. That inflammation is a silent killer. I'm guilty of overtriaing myself to the point were I've been bed ridden for a days at time do to my adrenals being completely shot. You dont want to get to that point trust me it's a shitty ass feeling.

Yep that was my first guess on my bs issue. Even with all the inflammation supps k take I feel like a truck hit me in the morning. I know I’m doing it to my self . I need to just talk mine and everyone’s advice. Cutting back could save me a lot in the feature. Thank for your advice man.

is that what I said?

I’ll go out on a limb and say ABSOLUTELY, test is the only thing you need to get huge that is if you have a good responser (utilize it optimally).......BUT your gh has to be high af and insulin partitioning perfect. The average person is not a phenomenal responder. The problem is people’s body usually like one of the 3 major pathway compounds( dht,19nor,exc). With that being said the synergy helps people out because at the end of the day there is only so many sites that these compounds can attach to. Many compounds actually fight each other for androgens sites. Then there is the whole other topic of thresholds and all other contributing reasons for enhancement growth

Now if you talking finishing touches for competition no your going to DEF need the designer detail drugs

No slin or gh? Maybe mk677 would be good to add?!

Healthiest way to get big is good amounts of test and moderation on gh and insulin over a long period of time. Just keep changing things up as you stall and health checks are good. Clean out and there and there you have it.

what I was trying to get at... is I did not say that test is all that someone needs 'to get to the biggest size possible'

but with OP's level of development (or lack thereof), 500mg of test should be more than adequate for quite some time.

I really wish I could go back in time and keep things simple from the start.

No slin or gh? Maybe mk677 would be good to add?!

I think he was just trying to keep things simple. Of course gh and slin will help, and if you can afford them feel free to use. But most people who are dedicated can get pretty damn big with lots of rest, tons of food, correct training, and a good dose of test

Sorry for the stupid pic but it’s the only one I could get because I’m mentally challenged when it comes to taking regular pictures in the right lighting.

6 week update
Weight 228
Cals 4350-4690ish
P:350-380 C: depends on day but no lover than 200g
Intra 50-750 carb(gateraid)/ 30 g EAA/ pump product
Week
NPP 400
TP 150
TC 300-400
Mast 150 dropped it this week that’s why I’m watery AF in the pic. My body loves that shit makes me dry n peeled.
Dropped Adex for now 2 weeks now fucked 2 of my joints up on an antibiotic run, will get bloods to see if needed before throwing back in.( weight was 231 this but I know that’s all water from no AI. If I take a .3 dex I’ll piss it all out over night)

May be switching things up shortly???? Thoughts??????
TC600-700
TP200
Drol50
UPPING THE CALS FIRST BEFORE THINKING ABOUT ABOVE.
???????????

Attachments

• 7CBCA144-7C03-475D-92F1-6AD2C5B412DA.jpeg
    7CBCA144-7C03-475D-92F1-6AD2C5B412DA.jpeg
    186.1 KB · Views: 171
Forgot to mention mk was ran for 3 weeks then 3 weeks off now going to start it back up if bloods( glucose) are good.

where tf u getting ur gear frim lmao

PM me so i know who to never buy from :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

jk no bully pls

where tf u getting ur gear frim lmao

PM me so i know who to never buy from :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

jk no bully pls

You could just PM me yours... or if you feel that bad you could just send care package my way. Guess this Chinese motor oil just ain’t doing the job in your eyes.

I never really did well with high test. Maybe if I dialed in the AI better it would work. Thing is if you dial in the E the DHT goes even higher. Then hair falls out in piles. So then you're looking at topical application DHT blocker for the head. I'd ratehr do Test 300/EQ 600/NPP 400. That would be plenty for me to bulk in my prime after an off cycle stint to put on 30 lbs.

I never really did well with high test. Maybe if I dialed in the AI better it would work. Thing is if you dial in the E the DHT goes even higher. Then hair falls out in piles. So then you're looking at topical application DHT blocker for the head. I'd ratehr do Test 300/EQ 600/NPP 400. That would be plenty for me to bulk in my prime after an off cycle stint to put on 30 lbs.

Thanks man agreed, I am going to reevaluate everything as to why I am recomping very nicely but not adding the weight I need. I know it’s the food and drug are not the answer so I’m not to concerned about changing/ adding anything in that department. I’m confused might hire someone to get things in check. I looked better than I have ever no water at all full but I’m loosing fat. The main goal to this was to add tissue idc about the abs right now. It could be a few things I can admit I driven my body into the ground by over training, stresses in life, not great sleep and to much caffeine. So I know half the answer to my problem but need to take action.

Not that this matters because taking enough to def grown but I just look at my log notes and I'm only taking 200-2750 TC, NOT 300-400. Switched from my script to under ground dosing less but more frequent.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws