over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost vs Results GH

Weighing 170lbs with abs, using gear does is not a super convincing GH success story imo

Weighing 170lbs with abs, using gear does is not a super convincing GH success story imo

Someone didn’t read what I wrote lol

You just picked out what you wanted?

My weight fluctuated from 170-185 depending on how long I stayed healthy or how long I drug binged.. I also posted how I admitted my misuse of AAS/GH to compensate for my bad habits...

You miss the part where within 6 months of my sobriety I was 190lbs+ sub 10%?

Yea not huge.. but I don’t want to be.. I’m 5’8 and a cunt hair.. So not a good look (in my opinion) to be too big and definitely not athletic (what I’m trying to be)

But the point was I didn’t get a huge bloat/weight gain when I started and I did it both being fucked up and healthy..

Last edited:
Someone didn’t read what I wrote lol

You just picked out what you wanted?

You miss the part where within 6 months of my sobriety I was 190lbs+ sub 10%?

Yea not huge.. but I don’t want to be.. I’m 5’8 and a cunt hair.. So not a good look (in my opinion) to be too big and definitely not athletic (what I’m trying to be)

Congratulations on your sobriety, I know it can be quite the struggle - though it's not really relevant to the topic at hand

You don't have to be anything you don't want to be, but "under 10% and not huge" still isn't a glowing endorsement for dropping $$$ on GH, regardless of why you don't want to be "too big"

Congratulations on your sobriety, I know it can be quite the struggle - though it's not really relevant to the topic at hand

You don't have to be anything you don't want to be, but "under 10% and not huge" still isn't a glowing endorsement for dropping $$$ on GH, regardless of why you don't want to be "too big"

If you would go back and read the conversation between Cinder and I, you’d see the relevance to the topic. He asked how it made me look better and we discussed water gain..

I have some examples and explained myself to the board so people wouldn’t comment with “Oh 170 and on GH, not worth it” :eek:

I wanted people to know the whole story of both examples.. I didn’t condone anything, I said why I think it’s worth it for me and what it did for me..

If I didn’t explain myself correctly then I’m sorry, I’ve had a long ass day

Not excusing unhealthy behavior with GH either, I don’t recommend using to look better while you party...

But the fact that I look far better with less effort on GH and it’s always been that way and zero water/weight gain...

You are using GH with a stack of drugs, but if you want to evaluate the benefits of GH against costs, you should do it as if you were using it on your own, and not with other drugs.

Therefore, for the burning of fat, GH is inferior to DNP, T3 or clenbuterol.

For extreme mass gains, GH is inferior than Tren or insulin.

For health and longevity purposes, GH is inferior than a reduced calorie diet, fasted and moderate exercise.

like another guy said up above, if I could only choose one other compound than test, it would be HGH.

From the moment I tried the grey tops for the first time a couple years ago I knew it was doing its job. I looked so much better, felt better, stayed lean. I was kind of blown away honestly. I knew that when I tested my igf that it would be very high, I could just feel it.

I will say that everyones response to hgh will vary quite a bit. Some people will get little to no results from it and some people will do very will. There are many many factors that dictate this. I think theres more variance in how hgh effects people than there is with anabolic steroids.

Hands down my favorite thing about hgh is before I first tried it, I used to run a shit load of gear. When I saw how well it worked for me, I was able to drop the doses to next to nothing.

Training while on trt/hgh feels like im on cycle compared to training while on trt alone.

After spending a 6-8 months using the grey tops I decided to invest into pharma hgh to see the difference. I've used Serostim, Saizen, Geno's, humatrope, norditropin.

Yes, I feel like I held a little less subcutaneous water than the grey tops, but overall hardly anything to write home about in terms of differences. My igf1 came back almost the same on 3ius of grey tops as it did on 3ius of Saizen. Was it worth the thousands upon thousands of extra dollars I spent to obtain the pharma grade. Fuck NO.

While i'm on trt and just cruising I like to run 3ius a day to give myself a break. When i'm on cycle I go up to 6ius tops because I simply do not feel any added benefit when I go over that.

Good GH is fucking great.
TP's Rips back in 2011 blew my doors off when I used them in 2012. I tried some here and there but didn't have that same incredible response and feeling until I did Seros in 2016. They were absolutely great at 4.5iu 4-5 days a week..(I was trying to stretch the kits out).

I really want to try Norditropin and Humatrope and I will probably give Meditropes and Greys a try soon too.

As far as MK-677 goes, I've used Mike Arnold's and it is also fucking incredible. Great, affordable alternative to use...or even use in conjunction with.

like another guy said up above, if I could only choose one other compound than test, it would be HGH.

From the moment I tried the grey tops for the first time a couple years ago I knew it was doing its job. I looked so much better, felt better, stayed lean. I was kind of blown away honestly. I knew that when I tested my igf that it would be very high, I could just feel it.

I will say that everyones response to hgh will vary quite a bit. Some people will get little to no results from it and some people will do very will. There are many many factors that dictate this. I think theres more variance in how hgh effects people than there is with anabolic steroids.

Hands down my favorite thing about hgh is before I first tried it, I used to run a shit load of gear. When I saw how well it worked for me, I was able to drop the doses to next to nothing.

Training while on trt/hgh feels like im on cycle compared to training while on trt alone.

After spending a 6-8 months using the grey tops I decided to invest into pharma hgh to see the difference. I've used Serostim, Saizen, Geno's, humatrope, norditropin.

Yes, I feel like I held a little less subcutaneous water than the grey tops, but overall hardly anything to write home about in terms of differences. My igf1 came back almost the same on 3ius of grey tops as it did on 3ius of Saizen. Was it worth the thousands upon thousands of extra dollars I spent to obtain the pharma grade. Fuck NO.

While i'm on trt and just cruising I like to run 3ius a day to give myself a break. When i'm on cycle I go up to 6ius tops because I simply do not feel any added benefit when I go over that.

I agree 100% with everything you stated....Once i'm done competing, its 2ius Greys and TRT Test til im dead... I ran Saizens for a good bit this year and really couldn't tell the difference ...at least not to justify the cost difference.... I feel GREAT at 48 (Just nabbed 2nd at the Tampa Pro in Masters) and pics don't lie... I look younger now than I did 4 or 5 years ago... so IMO...DEFINITELY worth it as its gotten to be pretty reasonable for the average Joe to run...

These days, since the prices are a little better I think its definitely worth it especially when ran in conjunction with a solid AAS cycle.

Agreed. If you do it right only cost $5-7 per day. I believe that is easily justifiable especially when people waste more money on OTC supplements that are all marketing hype and have no real science to back it up,

Thanks for the further insight on the greys....I experienced the same thing on TRT...was really blown away actually at just 2iu/day. The change in look was dramatic and I wasn't even lean. At 49 I need to focus on enhancing TRT and not trying to blast cycles to make up for father time.

100% agree :yeahthat:

Response to GH has so much inter-individuality based upon enzymes, receptors, and your body's preference to endogenous vs exogenous forms (20 vs 22kd) (just like many drugs) that guys often times feel like one side (the one they sit on) is more right than the other.

Scott Stevenson has a brilliant video on this that I really think should be stickied, and shared across all social media platforms.

If you respond well to it, it can be a great addition. For others it might not serve the same value, and maybe peptides might be a better alternative depending on your endogenous pulses.

First, the most important thing is the quality of hgh, better hgh means better you.

As for the choice about hgh, it depends on what you want , how older are you and how many side effects you decide to take .

hgh is a long term investment. The effects will not come as fast as roids.
So if your only target is the size the muscle, hgh is really not that cost-effective

Does anyone here run GH without AAS longterm?

Not long term but worth noting. When I come off I drop everything but the GH for 6 weeks or so. . I keep the diet the same and my strength doesn’t waiver too much and I lose only a couple pounds.

Response to GH has so much inter-individuality based upon enzymes, receptors, and your body's preference to endogenous vs exogenous forms (20 vs 22kd) (just like many drugs) that guys often times feel like one side (the one they sit on) is more right than the other.

Scott Stevenson has a brilliant video on this that I really think should be stickied, and shared across all social media platforms.

If you respond well to it, it can be a great addition. For others it might not serve the same value, and maybe peptides might be a better alternative depending on your endogenous pulses.

Just watched Stevenson's videos on this over the last few days via Meadows' website. Very informative stuff for those of us who aren't the genetic elite. Highly recommended for anyone who lives the lifestyle.

If I could only pic one other compound other than Test it would by far be GH. I got a full body transformation from it and have been on low doses for over 6yrs(1.5-3iu). I don’t store bodyfat nearly as easy and I always look more full regardless off training. For me it was a game changer but it’s real effects didn’t start to shine until around 1.5-2yrs of using it.

Exactly!

I'm not sure people here realize how GH is supposed to work.

GH is a long term drug. It provides you the raw material to build upon (new cells), which is why it takes a while. It's up to the user to train/fees those new cells in a manner that allows them to grow.

That said, half the people in here are using UGL GH from China raws and they have no idea if it's good or not, so unless you got a script for real, pharm grade GY, I can't put much stock into people who use UGL GH, period.

Real GH IS a game changer if you can afford to use it long enough to see it's fruition.

That said, half the people in here are using UGL GH from China raws and they have no idea if it's good or not, so unless you got a script for real, pharm grade GH, I can't put much stock into people who use UGL GH, period.

Broscience at it's finest right here:rolleyes:

Your post had merit until you added this comment to it...Try heading into the testing room and look at REAL life lab results for pharma and Chinese generic GH and you tell me that your broscience pharma versus ugl theory still holds true!

Love the pharma versus ugl nonsense still going on...Considering both GH testing here and AAS testing on anasci have dispelled those myths with ugl testing out better then pharma on occasion for both!

Broscience at it's finest right here:rolleyes:

Your post had merit until you added this comment to it...Try heading into the testing room and look at REAL life lab results for pharma and Chinese generic GH and you tell me that your broscience pharma versus ugl theory still holds true!

Love the pharma versus ugl nonsense still going on...Considering both GH testing here and AAS testing on anasci have dispelled those myths with ugl testing out better then pharma on occasion for both!

Sorry, brother, but, you know how I feel about 3rd party testing facilities. I trust the pharmacy and, even then, I still have all my friend test everything I get prescribed to me that comes from a pharmacy to verify what I'm potentially going to place into my body.

Unless I'm standing, watching my chemist friend who's a university professor test stuff for me at the University, I will never trust a 3rd party source.

I'm not saying ANASCI is faking test results, I just have seen too many business deals in my life where kickback's are abundant in order to make something appear legit to make profit.

The fact is that China manufacturing companies are NOT regulated. That's enough for me not to take a chance on UG stuff.

Last edited:
Sorry, brother, but, you know how I feel about 3rd party testing facilities. I trust the pharmacy and, even then, I still have all my friend test everything I get prescribed to me that comes from a pharmacy to verify what I'm potentially going to place into my body.

Unless I'm standing, watching my chemist friend who's a university professor test stuff for me at the University, I will never trust a 3rd party source.

I'm not saying ANASCI is faking test results, I just have seen too many business deals in my life where kickback's are abundant in order to make something appear legit to make profit.

The fact is that China manufacturing companies are NOT regulated. That's enough for me not to take a chance on UG stuff.
What about gh being made in a licensed, government approved GMP pharma facility? That same gh is used and prescribed by legitimate Chinese hospitals. Via a company sales rep, unmarked gh vials make their way to black market for resale under several names. The Chinese pharma's identity has to be kept low key and protected or they end up with governmental investigations and legal issues like Gensci did when it was flooding black market with jins.

Is that gh still synonymous with "generic" blue top gh from China in your opinion? Or would it have purity and dimer numbers on a level with seros, genos, etc. for a fraction of the cost compared to Western/euro pharma branded gh?

As for AAS, top tier international UGL with gmp level production capabilities have consistently been shown to put out quality gear that meets all random testing. Pharmacom, alpha pharma, Balkan, etc. Buyer beware when using some stateside home brew UGL which is made by a "good bro" in his fucking trailer.

See Anasci and https://anaboliclab.com/manufacturer/

Also, I call bs on you having everything you use being pharma and also tested again by a university. Hot air bro...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch