over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

toughest time in your life

I am currently on dialysis 6 days a week, in need of a kidney transplant; and life truly sucks right now and is a struggle minute by minute. It also pains me to put my family through hell physically, emotionally, and financially. But I have 2 young children who need their dad and they are my sole reason for fighting and give me bursts of energy when I am so exhausted and feel like giving up. The good news is that 2 of the local news stations picked up my story recently and we have a good sized list of donors that came forward and are being evaluated for compatibility. So, as long as I can stay healthy, this nightmare may be over shortly.

Father passing

Having my father fall over dead from a massive heart attack at the age of 52. Dad was just getting his daily walk in, and in a blink of an eye he left this world. It really changes your life.

I am currently on dialysis 6 days a week, in need of a kidney transplant; and life truly sucks right now and is a struggle minute by minute. It also pains me to put my family through hell physically, emotionally, and financially. But I have 2 young children who need their dad and they are my sole reason for fighting and give me bursts of energy when I am so exhausted and feel like giving up. The good news is that 2 of the local news stations picked up my story recently and we have a good sized list of donors that came forward and are being evaluated for compatibility. So, as long as I can stay healthy, this nightmare may be over shortly.
I think it's worth noting this wasn't from stupid abuse of AAS and out of control blood pressure either. This was a freak occurrence and his kidneys were likely damaged by a viral infection (true cause unknown for certain). He didn't bring this on himself like so many users. He didn't mention it so I felt compelled to. 100% undeserved.

There's actually more complications and stuff to his story which he didn't elaborate on. It's a real streak of bad luck that would break most people.

Hang in there muscles96ss!

Last edited:

Young children couldn't live without their father. You can do it.

Putting up with an extremely *abusive corporate world job for just under a decade. *BEST example of the abusive was when the company dicked me of time off (multiple times) that landed me with a stress-induced viral illness that rendered me BARELY ABLE TO WALK for over a month (and with physical impairments I still face today, over 2 years later). If THAT weren't bad enough, it started a horrific cascade of events that I am still dealing with today:

1. Instead of trusting in myself I allowed my parents to PRESSURE me into a home purchase that I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE, HAD I BEEN IN MY RIGHT MIND. (SIDE NOTE: NEVER NEVER NEVER believe the bullshit that they teach in school of listening to others when it comes to big decisions... ALWAYS listen to your heart!!!)

2. The combination of my company attempting to dick me around even worse the following year => loss of job, (after I FINALLY refused to put up with anymore bullshit), AND some major unanticipated $ sunk into the new home resulted in a $ loss of around $200,000... basically EVERYTHING I'D EVERY WORKED FOR.

3. After the abuse I endured for nearly 10 years in the corporate world, I was FINALLY looking forward to an early retirement in order to be able to pursue my life's hobby and passion THAT I WILL SOMEDAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO BECAUSE OF THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS... only to have EVERYTHING taken from me. Not being able to bear the thought of: a) living like a motherfucking slave for AT LEAST another 20 years in the corporate world; and b) AFTER WHICH I WILL HAVE PASSED MY PRIME AND HAVE LITTLE IF ANY TIME TO DO WHAT I LOVE - was too much to bear and I attempted to take my own life.

4. If all of the above weren't shitty enough, my lifelong BATTLE with the HORRIFIC hunger (which MIRACULOUSLY seemed like a bad dream thanks to taking a low dose of phentermine a couple times / week, starting about 3 years ago), suddenly became reality once more when my supply ran out and I've been unable to get more. Despite HARDCORE effort (diet, lifestyle modifications, even going to energy healers/mindset coaches), the weight has come back on rapidly and it is beyond depressing. Quite honestly, if offered a million dollars OR a guaranteed life-long supply of phentermine, I would unquestionable choose the latter.

I’ll sound like a Total DICK I know, but the events that you’re complaining about were all brought on by Yourself, while everyone else is sharing incidents that were forced upon them.

Putting up with an extremely *abusive corporate world job for just under a decade. *BEST example of the abusive was when the company dicked me of time off (multiple times) that landed me with a stress-induced viral illness that rendered me BARELY ABLE TO WALK for over a month (and with physical impairments I still face today, over 2 years later). If THAT weren't bad enough, it started a horrific cascade of events that I am still dealing with today:

1. Instead of trusting in myself I allowed my parents to PRESSURE me into a home purchase that I NEVER WOULD HAVE MADE, HAD I BEEN IN MY RIGHT MIND. (SIDE NOTE: NEVER NEVER NEVER believe the bullshit that they teach in school of listening to others when it comes to big decisions... ALWAYS listen to your heart!!!)

2. The combination of my company attempting to dick me around even worse the following year => loss of job, (after I FINALLY refused to put up with anymore bullshit), AND some major unanticipated $ sunk into the new home resulted in a $ loss of around $200,000... basically EVERYTHING I'D EVERY WORKED FOR.

3. After the abuse I endured for nearly 10 years in the corporate world, I was FINALLY looking forward to an early retirement in order to be able to pursue my life's hobby and passion THAT I WILL SOMEDAY NOT BE ABLE TO DO BECAUSE OF THE PHYSICAL DEMANDS... only to have EVERYTHING taken from me. Not being able to bear the thought of: a) living like a motherfucking slave for AT LEAST another 20 years in the corporate world; and b) AFTER WHICH I WILL HAVE PASSED MY PRIME AND HAVE LITTLE IF ANY TIME TO DO WHAT I LOVE - was too much to bear and I attempted to take my own life.

4. If all of the above weren't shitty enough, my lifelong BATTLE with the HORRIFIC hunger (which MIRACULOUSLY seemed like a bad dream thanks to taking a low dose of phentermine a couple times / week, starting about 3 years ago), suddenly became reality once more when my supply ran out and I've been unable to get more. Despite HARDCORE effort (diet, lifestyle modifications, even going to energy healers/mindset coaches), the weight has come back on rapidly and it is beyond depressing. Quite honestly, if offered a million dollars OR a guaranteed life-long supply of phentermine, I would unquestionable choose the latter.

A lot of deep issues there that would take hours to explain Im sure. I hope that things get better for you. It sounds like you don't have a lot of emotional support, are you happily married? Ive been in a very bad place myself like that before and think I know how you feel.

Speaking of corporate world screwing you. My wife got screwed over by US Bank once. She was a senior vice president there. Years ago business was down at her office and they really needed to do a RIF (reduction in force). Rather than let her go because of a RIF they decided to force her out by writing her up and saying she wasn't doing her job. Doing this gives the employee two choices, quit or get fired. So she quit. When she quit she lost her yearly bonus and all of the stock she had that hadn't vested yet. If she hadn't quit they would have fired her and she still would have lost everything. The total she lost was around $150,000 in all. Scum ball tactics. She had a similar situation happen at Chase bank and they let the whole office go, but they did a RIF and none of them lost any pay.

USBank is total shit. If any of you have investments there I encourage you to take them out like we did.

The corporate world can be brutal.

When my daughter was kidnapped by a small group of mercenaries who wanted me to assassinate the president of Val Verde or they would kill her. It all worked out though.

You need to talk to your daughter about all the gun control advocacy she had been doing lately. Seems hypocritical since an M60 fired from the hip saved her ass.

You need to talk to your daughter about all the gun control advocacy she had been doing lately. Seems hypocritical since an M60 fired from the hip saved her ass.

His daughter is fighting the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh tooth and nail right now. I think she was one of the people they had to haul out today and arrest.

April 1st, 2012, my grandfather shot himself with a .357.
He lost my grandmother about year before and was recently diagnosed with throat cancer.
He called my father up and told him to get the sheriff to the house. My Dad knew what he was alluding to, told him "don't do it, Dad". My grandfather just replied.."it's too late, son".
We rushed over there and the Sheriff told us he wasn't legally allowed to enter the home. The front door was locked and my aunt went around one side of the house to see if the gate was open while we went the other way. She found him in the back yard in such a gruesome way. She's still never forgiven him, unfortunately.
He was an awesome gentleman, a wonderful teacher to me, and a great friend. While close to the end of life already, it was a major shock. I'm just glad he got to meet my future wife before it happened. We were married 6 months later.

I’ll sound like a Total DICK I know, but the events that you’re complaining about were all brought on by Yourself, while everyone else is sharing incidents that were forced upon them.

Agree. It's I who start this topic with my stupid recent story. Feel ashamed after reading so many hard time here. Thanks for sharing, I really learned a lot from you guys.

I cannot bear the heavy grief if I lost someone. So I pretend I have a complete family. But I did loose my grandma forever when I was in high school and then my grandpa in college.

My parents get divorced when I was a little girl. After that, I was sent to my grandparents house and raised by them in rural area. My father cut all the contact with me and start a new family with a women and two years later they have a baby boy. My mother had to go to big cities to earn enough money for me to finish my education. She come back home once a year on Spring festival. Everything went smoothly on its way. I lived a happy life with my grandparents even though I miss my mother and frequently weep on my bed at night. Until one day, my grandma was sent to the hospital and diagnosed with cancer. At that time, I was a high school student and I only have two days off at the end of month. My mother lied to me and didn't know the severity of the disease because I'll have my college entrance examination very soon. She told me grandma is OK and expect me to see her when I have my holiday. Then it's all too late. When I heard the death sentence through the phone. I burst into tears and its pouring down my face. When I come into my head teacher's office and asked for a leave. I find myself couldn't speak a word fluently. Tears can't stop when on the way home as all the memory about my grandma flash back into my head.

My grandpa sank into sorrow after his wife left him alone. He had a stroke afterwards and couldn't even take care of himself. Hospital and medicine didn't work. My mother had to look after him and in the meantime earn money for me. Eventually he passed away. It seems that all of a sudden every beautiful moments and happy times all gone after the death of my grandma. There are left with countless debts and a tough women and her innocent daughter,

Hopefully I graduated from college successfully and it's my turn to support my mother. She had some problems on leg because of heavy work for a long time. I don't hate my father for abandoning me but just don't need him any more. He is 47 now with two children. I think he may lived a happy family.

Just like the words someone said before. Things doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

A lot of deep issues there that would take hours to explain Im sure. I hope that things get better for you. It sounds like you don't have a lot of emotional support, are you happily married? Ive been in a very bad place myself like that before and think I know how you feel.

Speaking of corporate world screwing you. My wife got screwed over by US Bank once. She was a senior vice president there. Years ago business was down at her office and they really needed to do a RIF (reduction in force). Rather than let her go because of a RIF they decided to force her out by writing her up and saying she wasn't doing her job. Doing this gives the employee two choices, quit or get fired. So she quit. When she quit she lost her yearly bonus and all of the stock she had that hadn't vested yet. If she hadn't quit they would have fired her and she still would have lost everything. The total she lost was around $150,000 in all. Scum ball tactics. She had a similar situation happen at Chase bank and they let the whole office go, but they did a RIF and none of them lost any pay.

USBank is total shit. If any of you have investments there I encourage you to take them out like we did.

The corporate world can be brutal.
No doubt here

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Worst event in my life was by far my heart attack in 2008. I was just 38 years old. It was a very bad one and left me with a heart that pumps at about 1/3 the normal capacity. I was also left with relying on a defibrillator to save my life and it has done that no less than about 6 times now, maybe more. My whole life changed after that day. I am just glad to be alive now. No more bodybuilding and my life expectancy I was told by my cardiologist was 10 to 15 years. Ive made it 10 years now, I think I have more than 5 more in me!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

The second worst day was finding out my first wife was cheating on me and realizing the marriage was over. Such anger and depression. I wish she would have told me how unhappy she was and asked for a divorce, not gone out and had an affair. I caught them in bed together having sex. She was wearing the night gown that her sister had given her for OUR wedding night.

We have some pretty tough people here on this forum that have been through some bad ordeals and yet continue to push on through life. I hope to hear more stories.
Damn man never knew you went through that. I can't even imagine the utter sick punch in the gut feeling from that. Sorry bro.

Seeing the story of so many brothers, I suddenly feel that everyone will encounter some difficult things in life. If there is anything that makes you feel very sad, read these posts, maybe you will feel that your difficulties are nothing at all. You will live more optimistically and seriously.

Seeing the story of so many brothers, I suddenly feel that everyone will encounter some difficult things in life. If there is anything that makes you feel very sad, read these posts, maybe you will feel that your difficulties are nothing at all. You will live more optimistically and seriously.

We need threads like this. When I browse Instagram everyone looks like they have a perfect life... And that makes me lose perspective .

I check this thread everyday to see if there is any updated post.

Thank you, Zoe. This topic is meaningful. Everyone has his own story to tell. When we feel life is hard, think about others who suffers more than you and they still keep going. You will be encouraged by them.

I check this thread everyday to see if there is any updated post.

Thank you, Zoe. This topic is meaningful. Everyone has his own story to tell. When we feel life is hard, think about others who suffers more than you and they still keep going. You will be encouraged by them.

No matter how bad you have it, Someone has it worse. In my case I should be dead, or at least be paralyzed in some way; nothing.

I’m pretty screwed in the head now and cry a lot over both emotional highs and lows, but it could have been worse.

God is good.

Suddenly I realized that I'm not a college student any more. I need to earn much money to support myself and not allowed to ask my parents for help from now on.I must be independent enough to support myself and then my family. I think what I mentioned above may not be a big deal for you guys. What is your experience? Now it's your turn.

ahhh… good ol' filial piety.

In my case I should be dead, or at least be paralyzed in some way; nothing.

I’m pretty screwed in the head now and cry a lot over both emotional highs and lows, but it could have been worse.

God is good.

Yeah, when you are close to death like that it does scare the shit out of you. Its a feeling you can only understand if it happens to you. Ive had it the most recent times when my defibrillator goes off, after my heart attack, and then when I was real close to crossing over when I went into V fib from squatting. Paramedics shocked my heart back after it stopped.

The way I feel now when my ventricular tach starts up bad is a bit like drowning. It feels like I am drowning and cant breathe. In fact I feel like I want to claw at my neck, and then panic comes on strong. If it lasts long enough then my vision gets all blurry and the world starts to fade away.Feels like this is it. In the back of my mind though I remember that the defibrillator is there to bail me out, like a life preserver at the swimming pool. Luckily each time it has worked and saved me.

Since the V tach can come on at any time, for days after an event happens I am really nervous much of the time and scared it will happen again. It is a lot like PTSD.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws