over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

toughest time in your life

You need to talk to your daughter about all the gun control advocacy she had been doing lately. Seems hypocritical since an M60 fired from the hip saved her ass.

She gets it from her mother!

ahhh… good ol' filial piety.

See, Little Slice. Many girls grow up to take care of their parents when they got older. Some financially, some physically take care of them, and some do both. Boys do it too, but not as often. So it is a logical thing for you to have kids.

See, Little Slice. Many girls grow up to take care of their parents when they got older. Some financially, some physically take care of them, and some do both. Boys do it too, but not as often. So it is a logical thing for you to have kids.

lol it's an Asian cultural thing

and last time I checked, they have a massive gender discrepancy due to the 1 child policy... so it would appear that they intend to rely mostly on their sons :eek:

here in the west, lots of children essentially abandon their parents (mostly girls, ive noticed) - when they realize that they can no longer extract utility from them.

im not opposed to having kids per se.. it's signing any contract with the state that I have an issue with.

My Story

Whether you believe in God or not that's your choice. I won't ever argue with you or force my religious beliefs on someone. Unfortunately that's what turns many of to religion. I will say that the Lord help me get through a very dark time in my life after my divorce about 18 months ago. I pretty lost everything, and went from living in a really nice home to an apartment that was really dark all the time. That's the Kratom abuse began. I literally spent thousands on that shit from every vendor you could think of. I had huge amounts of K coming in every single day.

I one day walked out on my job bc I couldn't take the stress or the people I worked with anymore. Than it began. I would sit and listen to music and consume massive amounts of K. It started out small....maybe 25 grams a day. Of of a sudden I wasn't feeling the strand, I'd mix it up and be up to 40-50 grams a day....no kidding. I was def feeling it and was drinking too. I stopped eating and working out and dropped 30 lbs. I wouldn't even leave my apartment. At my highest point, I was easily up to around 70 grams a day of all types of different strand of Kratom. I was watching every show on Netflix and not even worrying about work or bill bc I had enough cash in the bank at the time. I kept going strong with the K for about 6 months in attempt to mask my pain of depression. I was hurting so bad inside. I felt empty inside. For the first time in my life, I started to think about what it would be like to no longer be around. I thought about suicide on a regular basis. The good thing was is I didn't have the guts to kills myself. However, I really didn't think anyone would care if I was gone.

Than one day, my mom saw me and was like what's going on. I broke down and told her everything. That's when I gave my life to God....Yes, I'm a sinner and will always be one. No, I'm NOT perfect....but the Lord truly helped me turn my life around. I told him I couldn't do this any longer by myself. I got professional help and quit Kratom cold turkey. I know I've rambled on, but I wanted to share my story and let others know that you are NOT alone.

I'm truly happy and thankful that I'm alive and have a great family and career. I'm so thankful for so many things that I don't know where to start. Sorry for the long story, but I hope it might help others. Keep your head up.

I love this board and what everyone does to contribute. We are all on here together.

Last edited:
after my divorce about 18 months ago. I pretty lost everything, and went from living in a really nice home to an apartment that was really dark all the time.

yeah that's pretty common

glad to hear that you're doing better brobro :headbang:

God is good.

I thank Him every night, on my knees, for keeping me alive and mobile. I ask Him to let others feel His presence as I do.

He is the Lord of lords
King of kings
God of gods
Man of men
Christ Jesus
The one true God
Creator of heaven and earth
Whom through all things are possible

I tell Him that every night after I discuss my day, and go over my prayer list of people that I pray for. The little boy that stabbed me is always at the top of my list. He was sixteen years old, and sentenced to twenty years in prison, charged and convicted as an adult.

here in the west, lots of children essentially abandon their parents (mostly girls, ive noticed) - when they realize that they can no longer extract utility from them.

Must be a generational thing then because the people I know that are my age or older all love their parents and help them out somehow when they get older. My mother took care of my grandmother. A guy I used to lift with took care of his mother until she died. After she died he was never the same.

You must know some shallow people. I know other people too that have their parent(s) move in with them and take care of them. One nice lady takes care of her mother because she has alzheimers and doesn't even know her friends anymore.

I'm truly happy and thankful that I'm alive and have a great family and career. I'm so thankful for so many things that I don't know where to start.

Sounds like no long lasting damage was done to your life and that you have mostly recovered. It is great that you still have a career and your family is there for you. I bet that if you didn't have a family like that you wouldn't be here today with us. Sounds like your mother really helped you out.

We have heard others on here talk about how bad the kratom got them. It really sounds addictive.

The little boy that stabbed me is always at the top of my list. He was sixteen years old, and sentenced to twenty years in prison, charged and convicted as an adult.

Do you feel like that was just punishment? Did you ever find out why he stabbed you like that? I wonder if he had a prior record too. I think that factors into the sentence sometimes too?

I asked the DA to not press charges in lieu of alternative sentencing.

He was sentenced to twenty years, suspended to the eleven months served while waiting trial, with the provision that he complete an 18 month, live in Christian drug program; three years probation.

I see him occasionally, he’s talking about college. I hope he follows through, we’ll see. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about what could have been. I really don’t think he does, but he’s still very young.

I asked the DA to not press charges in lieu of alternative sentencing.

He was sentenced to twenty years, suspended to the eleven months served while waiting trial, with the provision that he complete an 18 month, live in Christian drug program; three years probation.

I see him occasionally, he’s talking about college. I hope he follows through, we’ll see. Sometimes I wonder if he ever thinks about what could have been. I really don’t think he does, but he’s still very young.

Well, sounds like you might have helped to make something good come about from something that started out really bad. You probably did the right thing then. That is the Christian thing to do, forgive. I don't think I could have done that. You did a good thing lets hope. Did he really welcome religion into his life after all of that? I hope so.

Do you still not know why the heck he stabbed you in the neck? What was his motive?

lol it's an Asian cultural thing

and last time I checked, they have a massive gender discrepancy due to the 1 child policy... (

2 child policy is brought into effect in 2014. Chinese couples with one spouse being an only child is able to have two child if they choose.

He was on reds / skittles / CCC’s, OTC antihistamines. Take enough and they’re hallucinogenic.

I guess he wanted the ride to be over? We never have talked about it, he doesn’t want to, so I’ve never pushed it.

He was on reds / skittles / CCC’s, OTC antihistamines. Take enough and they’re hallucinogenic.

I guess he wanted the ride to be over? We never have talked about it, he doesn’t want to, so I’ve never pushed it.

Ok, so we can assume it was drugs that didn't help things any. You are a strong person to be able to "bury the hatchet" like that. Doing that is so much better than carrying the anger around the rest of your life. you found peace. Thanks for sharing your story here.

Sounds like no long lasting damage was done to your life and that you have mostly recovered. It is great that you still have a career and your family is there for you. I bet that if you didn't have a family like that you wouldn't be here today with us. Sounds like your mother really helped you out.

We have heard others on here talk about how bad the kratom got them. It really sounds addictive.

Yeah! I recovered fully. Luckily for me the Kratom withdrawal wasn’t really that bad. I did feel restless and couldn’t sleep at all my first night. I was very uncomfortable....had bad restless leg syndrome, and felt like I had some aches throughout my body. It didn’t feel good but I wasn’t sick or anything. For the next week or so, I felt fatigued and obviously felt even more depressed. I actually started exercising, drinking water, vitamin C, Ash, B-complex...etc. I believe the increase of cardio (even though it was light) helped improved my mood.

You are right, without my mom I might not have made it. Thanks, guys!

It’s funny, outside of a few people from church, I’ve never shared this with anyone, not even close friends.

It really doesn’t seem like it could be a true story. I’m not sure that I’d believe if if someone told it to me.

Someone blindly runs a hunting / diving knife, through your neck, ear to ear, buried to the hilt, and it manages to miss Everything of any vital importance; spine, nerves, arteries.

I’m not sure that a thoracic surgeon could replicate that motion and miss everything in one blind, rageful swing.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YRF0S8rKL._SL1000_.jpg

It’s funny, outside of a few people from church, I’ve never shared this with anyone, not even close friends.

It really doesn’t seem like it could be a true story. I’m not sure that I’d believe if if someone told it to me.

Someone blindly runs a hunting / diving knife, through your neck, ear to ear, buried to the hilt, and it manages to miss Everything of any vital importance; spine, nerves, arteries.

I’m not sure that a thoracic surgeon could replicate that motion and miss everything in one blind, rageful swing.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YRF0S8rKL._SL1000_.jpg

….and the victim forgives the assailant and does what he can to lessen the sentence. It is an amazing story and inspiring. I hope you keep in touch with the young man and maybe help give him more guidance. It is this part of the story that is just as amazing as the getting stabbed and surviving part. If this isn't the influence of God then I don't know what is.

One of my best friends was murdered about a year ago by his neighbor in front of his own children due to a dispute over where his car was parked. Guy followed him into his house and shot him in front of his family. He then fled. Police found him at a rest stop on the way to California and he engaged the cops in a twenty minute gun battle. All in all they counted 340 bullet holes in his vehicle and a helluva a lot of those hit the piece of shit. Hes still on life support and will forever be a vegetable. Better than death if you ask me. According to the guys family members he was attempting to flee to California as its a sanctuary state and he is a Syrian national.

One of my best friends was murdered about a year ago by his neighbor in front of his own children due to a dispute over where his car was parked. Guy followed him into his house and shot him in front of his family. He then fled. Police found him at a rest stop on the way to California and he engaged the cops in a twenty minute gun battle. All in all they counted 340 bullet holes in his vehicle and a helluva a lot of those hit the piece of shit. Hes still on life support and will forever be a vegetable. Better than death if you ask me. According to the guys family members he was attempting to flee to California as its a sanctuary state and he is a Syrian national.

maybe we just need to be more progressive and tolerant

it's cultural and enriching!

maybe we just need to be more progressive and tolerant

it's cultural and enriching!

Ya exactly. After being shot police found him to be in possession of an ak47(which he was firing at them with) 15 magazines for it, and two pistols with additional mags and several hundred rounds. If I remember right over 500 rounds were fired at this truck stop

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity