over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

I'd imagine you've put at least half an inch on those arms, keep at it

I'd imagine you've put at least half an inch on those arms, keep at it

thanks. currently i am more in a recomp stage/calories and thinking of doing a show in October so soon i will start playing with calorie expenditure

I noticed definite strength increase in bench press this week. I have been taking turinabol for 4-5 weeks and started to see strength in the last couple of weeks. The other benefits hit me much quicker. Just sharing a thought that maybe to reap the full benefits of turinabol it has to be run longer. On anadrol i feel i plateu after a few weeks and look the same, while turinabol seems to improve with the time. I still love my anadrol :)

ok guys some updates. i had shoulder/arms workout. guys at the gym were joking i had 4 legs instead of 2 legs/2 arms :). i am about to finish the turinabol , 2-3 more days and will start right away anavar at the same dosage - 60mg a day. overall i believe i lost visceral fat lately, i will be interested to see what anavar will do at the same dosage. i am keeping same weight while improving fat/muscle ratio.

food:
1.cottage cheese(60p,50c,20f)
2.whey protein+2 bananas (45p,60c,15f)
3.chicken+cup of rice+olive oil(45p,50c,10f)
4.whey protein+1/2 cup rice+peanut butter(45p,30c,10f)
training
5.chicken+3 slices of bread+10 cashews (45p,60c,15f)
6.whey protein+1 banana(40p,30c)

abs/shoulders/triceps/biceps
3 sets leg raises
3 sets lateral raises with dumbels
4 sets shoulder machine
2 sets wide grip triceps push down
2 sets 1 hand push down
2 sets triceps push down reverse grip
2 heeavy sets hammer curls
2 sets seated biceps curls with rotation of palms
2 sets concentration curls
1 set standing curls with rotating palms

gear:
i had 600mg deca, 60mg turinabol and 5iu gentrope hgh for the day

As promised a progress photo. I always try to take the same pose, in the same room, same positioning , same light etc. so that the actual changes are visible.

On the left is pre turinabol. On the right is with turinabol in the mix. Results pretty much correspond to what i was feeling - fuller/bigger everywhere - traps, shoulders, chest , arms. The veins on the arms are even thicker. The difference is not huge as it would have been with dbol for example, but we are talking here 2-3 quality lbs which is good.

Your arms are looking huge. Constant improvements so you can't really ask for more. Plus you are just as lean whilst growing. Looks like the tbol done great things. Curious how you get on with avar. I tried 60mg for a few days but started getting bad acid reflux so went back down to 40mg. I think most will do great with 60mg though.

Your arms are looking huge. Constant improvements so you can't really ask for more. Plus you are just as lean whilst growing. Looks like the tbol done great things. Curious how you get on with avar. I tried 60mg for a few days but started getting bad acid reflux so went back down to 40mg. I think most will do great with 60mg though.

I have had acid reflux in the past from orals but since i was taking turinabol for a while i dont seem to have problem with the var.

Yesterday was first day on anavar. I dont know if it was some coincidences or the var but noticed some interesting things. I looked leaner that day with more pronounced vascularity. I had a bit better pump than usual and get again the lower back pumps i used to have but they dissapeared 2-3 weeks ago, so since then no lower back pumps but yesterday first day on anavar i got them. I will continue to observe the things to figure out whether it was really the anavar or just some favorable carb+sodium meal to pump me up. everything is on track. i had a good chest/back workout.

food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+sausage(60p,50c,20f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
2.whey protein+1 banana + 1 apple+ nuts(45p,65c,15f)
3.chicken+3 slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)+gainer(20pro,50c,5f)
4.whey protein+cup of rice+olive oil(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.chicken+2 potatoes+1 tbs peanut butter (45p,60c,10f) +gainer(20pro,50c,5f)+jelly biscuits(10p,105c,8f)
6.whey protein+1 banana(40p,30c)

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 4sets
dips 1 set
pec machine 2 sets
wide grip pull down in front of chin -2sets
barbell rows - 3sets
rack deadlift- 2 sets
hyperexention - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

Gear for the day:
i had 600mg decagen, 60mg anavar(20 morning, 20 lunch, 20 preworkout) and 5iu genotrope

since i started the anavar i notice i am a bit harder with slightly less water retention. to on tbol a bit more fullness, on anavar a bit more hardness, but overall close look. i feel very tired lately i slept 10 hours some nights. on saturday and sunday i pushed to about 1200carbs combined. so roughly 600 a day. it was pretty much cheat weekend - pizza, cakes, icecream, cookies, fruits etc. i feel full but a bit bloat. i will need a day or two to dry out from the cheats during the weekend. yesterday i had leg workout, felt pretty good.

abs/legs
3 sets crunches
3 sets stiff legged deadlift with dumbels
2 sets lying leg curls
3 sets leg press feet low
2 sets leg press feet high
2 sets seated calf raises

gear:
i had 600mg boldagen, 60mg anavar and 5 iu genotec hgh for the day

I am almost 2 weeks into the anavar. Tomorrow i will take some photoes to see the differences. I am on much aromatizing stuff - test, deca, eq and anavar is not sufficient to dry me out, especially when carbs are relatively high.Overall i was fuller on tbol and probably find it more suitable for offseason cycle. Anavar shines more in a cutting cycle with more non aromatizing stuff. In my opinion it adds hardness but does not dry you out like winny for example.

During the weekend i had my regular free days where i enjoyed tasty food. Carbs coming from cake, jam, icecream, fruits, cookies. I also had rice potatoes but only with the main meal. For example main meal - meat, potatoes/rice and then big dessert. I had chest and back training on sunday.

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 4sets
pec machine, seat at its highest position to target lower pecs 3 sets
wide grip pull down in front of chin -2sets
seated rowing machine with neutral grip - 3sets
hyperexention - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

As promised comparison pic. On the left one 60mg tbol a day, on the right 60mg anavar a day, rest of the cycle is the same in both pics. It's been 15 days since i started the anavar. As i suspected less fullness but less water retention. The right pic is taken centrally while the left a bit on the site but still close angle. Overall comparable looks in both photoes. Traps and chest look a bit bigger. Since weight is the same i would assume i have gained some muscle since i hold less water - very visible on my left arm the vascularity in the biceps is much better and skin is thinner

Attachments

• 20190709_205757.jpg
    20190709_205757.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 118
Fellas i believe i have had enough of off season. Its time to get lean. If i feel i am in good shape i may do a show in the autumn.

For the past several days i added 20mins cardio before breakfast. Nothing too intense, just a short walk in the neighbourhood. I will be adding more cardio when needed.

As of diet i reduced a bit the calories, but nothing major.

Currently still taking offseason gear but once the goodies arrive i intend to start tren ace, then add mast. etc. i will update in details when i change/add/remove compounds from the cycle

As time goes by i tend to forget the exact diet, training, gear plans i used to achieve a certain look because i took no notes. This summer i had positive experience by tracking closely food and training. I believe logging would allow for better traceability of what worked good and what not and in the long run what we are all after - being bigger and leaner. The objective is to beat the shape in the pics by 10-15lb same condition till Autumn. 2 of the pics are after gym(pumped) and one is first thing in the morning(no pump). In the pics i am 220lb depleted.

Plan

Food: i have sedentary job and my energy expenditure is low so i do not need 5k calories to grow. I would start low with the calories and up them progressively as needed. Start diet would be:
250 pro
150-200 carbs
50 fats(added fats)

In most of my meals i have pro, carbs and fat. i believe this keeps you satiated and provide the needed nutrients thus no cheats cause you dont crave anything. of course refeed/cheat days here and there. i often do the weekend. Example meal would be in this stage 40-50pro/25-35carb/10fat.

Training:
training is 3 days on, 1 day off or cardio(depending how fat i feel or if i am tired). Split is
day1: chest/back
day2: abs/quads/hams/calves
day3: abs/shoulders/tris/bis

4-10sets per muscle group depending on how big it is and how i feel at the moment of the training.

Gear:
Gear would be:

2cc test e/week
2cc deca/week
2cc bold/week
2cc tren e/week
5iu hgh a day

no orals for the moment. i have never taken tren e, so lets see how it feels. all gear is Genotec so i am sure quality is excellent.

Damn man, you look great! Both photos from when you started and the newer ones are great...

This cycle remembers me the "Infamous 3cc cycle" invented by Dan Duchaine. I have read about that on the 3 books "muscle smoke and mirrors" from Randy Roach

I did a similar cycle from Jan-March but it was:
Mon: 3cc test e/week
Tue: 3cc tren e/week
Wed: 3cc bold/week
Thu:: 3cc deca/week
Fri: 3cc masteron e/week
Sat: off
Sun: off
5iu hgh a day Ansomone
(the idea of this injection pattern was to inject an estrogenic hormone followed by an androgenic)

All in all i was taking too much (notice that my EQ was dosed at 500mg/ml all the rest was standard), started the cycle at 220lb at 8%.

I do a desk job like you, and now, i think that too much gear will lead to less growth overall, i am pretty sure that AAS were burning everything i was eating.

Long story short, injecting once a week, i don't know why, but in the end lead to less sides overall, on this cycle i felt fantastic, very good sleep, fine sexdrive, perfect digestion.... everything was good.:love:
My HDL and LDL were not too bad at all: 36 HDL 100 LDL. I am taking 6 omega 3 pills a day, i think that this helps.

I think i will give another try but with less gear (2mls) and with less calories and go up.

A couple of questions...
-When you are shooting HGH? Full dose before workout? Full dose before bed?
-How is dosed your gear?
-For how much time you will stay on this protocol?
-Why you didn't add any dht? A bit of Masteron usually helps keeping everything balanced...

Last edited:
Damn man, you look great! Both photos from when you started and the newer ones are great...

This cycle remembers me the "Infamous 3cc cycle" invented by Dan Duchaine. I have read about that on the 3 books "muscle smoke and mirrors" from Randy Roach

I did a similar cycle from Jan-March but it was:
Mon: 3cc test e/week
Tue: 3cc tren e/week
Wed: 3cc bold/week
Thu:: 3cc deca/week
Fri: 3cc masteron e/week
Sat: off
Sun: off
5iu hgh a day Ansomone
(the idea of this injection pattern was to inject an estrogenic hormone followed by an androgenic)

All in all i was taking too much (notice that my EQ was dosed at 500mg/ml all the rest was standard), started the cycle at 220lb at 8%.

I do a desk job like you, and now, i think that too much gear will lead to less growth overall, i am pretty sure that AAS were burning everything i was eating.

Long story short, injecting once a week, i don't know why, but in the end lead to less sides overall, on this cycle i felt fantastic, very good sleep, fine sexdrive, perfect digestion.... everything was good.:love:
My HDL and LDL were not too bad at all: 36 HDL 100 LDL. I am taking 6 omega 3 pills a day, i think that this helps.

I think i will give another try but with less gear (2mls) and with less calories and go up.

A couple of questions...
-How is dosed your gear?
-Why you didn't add any dht? A bit of Masteron usually helps keeping everything balanced...

thanks :). i have not heard of the 3cc cycle, just wanted different compound at lower doses rather than the usual 1-1.5 gram test.

for my schedule most convenient is in the morning one shot. i am not able to do it any other time because of work. the gh would be active during the day this way. for fat burning splitting would be a bit better.

-How is dosed your gear?
all the gear is Genotec so it goes like this
testogen e - 300mg/ml
decagen - 300mg/ml
boldagen -300mg/ml
trenagen e - 200mg/ml

pretty much when i started the log, so 6-7months. the human body can build muscle at particular speed and no matter how much drugs we take it has limit. i believe you would gain more muscle if you take 2.5 grams for 6montsh rather than 5 grams for 3 months. same amount of gear but more time for the body to build the tissue. probably 1kg a month new tissue is the maximum the body can produce. have a look at the supermarket how much meat 1 kg is. it is a lot. image it on your pecs arms etc. we are talking pure lean muscle. fat and water you can gain without limits:)

-Why you didn't add any dht? A bit of Masteron usually helps keeping everything balanced..
no particular reason, i was considering it at one point but decided to go for orals instead -tbol/anavar plus
-i dont like pinning so i try to pin as little as possible, and this is another pin per week
-i tend to hold water easily and i dont believe 400mg mast would have changed my appearance much when i am on test deca etc

did you feel masteron particularly added anything to your cycle? i may give it a shot in the offseason in future.

thanks :). i have not heard of the 3cc cycle, just wanted different compound at lower doses rather than the usual 1-1.5 gram test.

for my schedule most convenient is in the morning one shot. i am not able to do it any other time because of work. the gh would be active during the day this way. for fat burning splitting would be a bit better.

-How is dosed your gear?
all the gear is Genotec so it goes like this
testogen e - 300mg/ml
decagen - 300mg/ml
boldagen -300mg/ml
trenagen e - 200mg/ml

pretty much when i started the log, so 6-7months. the human body can build muscle at particular speed and no matter how much drugs we take it has limit. i believe you would gain more muscle if you take 2.5 grams for 6montsh rather than 5 grams for 3 months. same amount of gear but more time for the body to build the tissue. probably 1kg a month new tissue is the maximum the body can produce. have a look at the supermarket how much meat 1 kg is. it is a lot. image it on your pecs arms etc. we are talking pure lean muscle. fat and water you can gain without limits:)

-Why you didn't add any dht? A bit of Masteron usually helps keeping everything balanced..
no particular reason, i was considering it at one point but decided to go for orals instead -tbol/anavar plus
-i dont like pinning so i try to pin as little as possible, and this is another pin per week
-i tend to hold water easily and i dont believe 400mg mast would have changed my appearance much when i am on test deca etc

did you feel masteron particularly added anything to your cycle? i may give it a shot in the offseason in future.

Thanks for the extensive reply!!! woW!! :headbang::headbang:

Masteron basically helped me control water, i noticed it mainly when i was shoveling down 700g carbs ed.
Tbh adding Winstrol to this cycle would helped much more, because we are on 2 progestin hormones (Deca+Tren) and this helps a lot on controlling progesterone. Not to mention that Winstrol is also a very good mass builder.

Regarding how much muscle you can build i was thinking the same...
2 months ago was at my butcher to buy meat for a grill with friends, and i was looking a 1kg steak, and thinking about what you wrote.... How it can be possible to build all this tissue in just 1 week like some people claims?!?!?
So i surfed the web a bit and i found this site: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
If you play with that site, down on the page you can decide how much muscle to add in a certain period. Noticed that more than 2kg a month will lead to a ton of fat accumulation.

I think that being on steroids+HGH+(SLIN) doesn't mean that we are ALIENS but simply makes everything work more efficiently than a natural guy.

For sure i will give a try to the same cycle but with 1ml less.

Let's be honest, imagine to bulk for 6 months, and you add 1kg of muscle every month, in the end you will end being 6kg more of LEAN TISSUE, add the all the glycogen it can hold.... and we will be at least 12kg more!! NOT BAD HEHEHEE!!! :love:

Thanks for the extensive reply!!! woW!! :headbang::headbang:

Masteron basically helped me control water, i noticed it mainly when i was shoveling down 700g carbs ed.
Tbh adding Winstrol to this cycle would helped much more, because we are on 2 progestin hormones (Deca+Tren) and this helps a lot on controlling progesterone. Not to mention that Winstrol is also a very good mass builder.

Regarding how much muscle you can build i was thinking the same...
2 months ago was at my butcher to buy meat for a grill with friends, and i was looking a 1kg steak, and thinking about what you wrote.... How it can be possible to build all this tissue in just 1 week like some people claims?!?!?
So i surfed the web a bit and i found this site: https://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
If you play with that site, down on the page you can decide how much muscle to add in a certain period. Noticed that more than 2kg a month will lead to a ton of fat accumulation.

I think that being on steroids+HGH+(SLIN) doesn't mean that we are ALIENS but simply makes everything work more efficiently than a natural guy.

For sure i will give a try to the same cycle but with 1ml less.

Let's be honest, imagine to bulk for 6 months, and you add 1kg of muscle every month, in the end you will end being 6kg more of LEAN TISSUE, add the all the glycogen it can hold.... and we will be at least 12kg more!! NOT BAD HEHEHEE!!! :love:

exactly and this is in one year. image this kind of growth every year for 3-4 years. consistency over time wins.

i agree winstrol is good muscle builder. much better mg for mg than anadrol for example. although i do love my anadrols for the fullness and strength, just 50mg a day wont do the trick. on winstrol though your cholesterol wont be as good as you wrote above :)

exactly and this is in one year. image this kind of growth every year for 3-4 years. consistency over time wins.

i agree winstrol is good muscle builder. much better mg for mg than anadrol for example. although i do love my anadrols for the fullness and strength, just 50mg a day wont do the trick. on winstrol though your cholesterol wont be as good as you wrote above :)

Anadrol+ Winstrol would we fantastic to add.... but i was thinking even to injectable Superdrol!

I have seen Mike Arnold on this forum having fantastic results on it!!

Anadrol+ Winstrol would we fantastic to add.... but i was thinking even to injectable Superdrol!

I have seen Mike Arnold on this forum having fantastic results on it!!

i have never tried injectable superdrol, but superdrol is in a league of its own in my experience. very few steroids can change the look in a positive way drastically in a week and superdrol is one of them.

overall i avoid orals in the offseason. offseason i try to be a bit on the healthier side when it comes to gear. i have enough calories to grow and no need to push the things to the limit. i may have an oral for a month or two but not all the time. when i get lean though calories are low and then i prefer to use the stronger , more exotic compounds and orals.

Yesterday i had about 750carbs. Today shall be somewhat less. During the week i have 200 carbs. Protein is abou 270 and fats 30 or so. Not a lot of calories during tue week but i make up in tue weekened.

Morning cardio at 20mins. I will increase it soon.

Cycle is same as in the offseason

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner