over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

10mg ED or 20mg EOD , both work the same.
Sometimes 7mg and 14mg work respective very well on TRT.
Morning wood is mostly "reflex" related not a very good indicator of hormonal health.

Morning wood is mostly "reflex" related not a very good indicator of hormonal health.

I disagree. Nocturnal erections are a good indictor of endogenous testosterone levels.

Nocturnal erections are triggered by the release of nitric oxide by the nitrergic nerve fibers within the cavernous nerves. This is a primary androgen regulated mechanism.

Where have you read they're not?

Wont led me edit the post so here is the updated version:

I disagree. Nocturnal erections are a good indictor of endogenous testosterone levels.

Nocturnal erections are triggered by the release of nitric oxide by the nitrergic nerve fibers within the cavernous nerves. This is a primary androgen regulated mechanism.

This study states, "Bioavailable testosterone (bT) correlated significantly with several NPT (nocturnal penile tumescence) measures while total testosterone, estradiol, LH, and prolactin were mostly unrelated to NPT."

Tony and many others and me are incorporating the Humanofort daily with 10mg test every day which acts as a ligand to the receptors.
A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor. Agonist binding to a receptor can be characterized both in terms of how much physiological response can be triggered and in terms of the concentration of the agonist that is required to produce the physiological response. High-affinity ligand binding implies that a relatively low concentration of a ligand is adequate to maximally occupy a ligand-binding site and trigger a physiological response.

Wont led me edit the post so here is the updated version:

This study states, "Bioavailable testosterone (bT) correlated significantly with several NPT (nocturnal penile tumescence) measures while total testosterone, estradiol, LH, and prolactin were mostly unrelated to NPT."

Healthy hormone levels (Testosterone) levels can encourage NPT. However those types of erections will still be a sympatomimetic reflex when the body is void of androgens. Pre-Puberty children,transvestites and eunuch's and they are VERY low on the hormone itself.
Again, testosterone CAN have a positive influence on NPT, however there are other stimuluses responsible for NPT ie:
The need to urinate, physical stimulus's (rubbing against the sheets), nervous system shift from brain relaxation(REM) etc...These are all responsible for having the guy greet you in the morning...
There are 19 different kinds of erections we can discuss, but I would rather you look into it yourself as it can be quite involved.
Contrary to what we have been conditioned to accept in reality, it takes very little testosterone to directly affect the actual erection itself... what testosterone influences is your desire when balanced with other hormones.

Healthy hormone levels (Testosterone) levels can encourage NPT. However those types of erections will still be a sympatomimetic reflex when the body is void of androgens. Pre-Puberty children,transvestites and eunuch's and they are VERY low on the hormone itself.
Again, testosterone CAN have a positive influence on NPT, however there are other stimuluses responsible for NPT ie:
The need to urinate, physical stimulus's (rubbing against the sheets), nervous system shift from brain relaxation(REM) etc...These are all responsible for having the guy greet you in the morning...
There are 19 different kinds of erections we can discuss, but I would rather you look into it yourself as it can be quite involved.
Contrary to what we have been conditioned to accept in reality, it takes very little testosterone to directly affect the actual erection itself... what testosterone influences is your desire when balanced with other hormones.
Probably not too different from when a woman has their clitoris become engorged with blood and stand out some. They don't have much testosterone in their bloodstream.

Wondering how 1mg finasteride might confound this protocol by interfering with DHT’s role. Any experiences?

Wondering how 1mg finasteride might confound this protocol by interfering with DHT’s role. Any experiences?

I may have tried a small dose while on trt. Usually I dont seem to need it while on this low. That said, if I did I would.

if you did use id use a small amount like 0.02 and every third day or something like that. this dose probally isnt to do much to your hair, unless you notice otherwise. DHt test are always an option

I also use ru85441 and minox, and massage my scalp.

So of y'all doing this protocol, how are you measuring ? The lowest concentration Test I know of is Prop @100mg/ml, which works out to 1/10th cc per day. Even using an insulin syringe, that is a very small unit of measurement..

Pretty simple

My prescription has 200 mgs of test a ml. you have ten small lines. just divide that in half. I do a small line and that works out to 10 mgs a day. sometimes ill go over that so one day I may get 13 mgs and the other 7 mgs, its all good though.

Definitely a fan of being on trt during an off cycle. Some guys recommend go off because of androgen receptors and I think just a little bit of test can help a lot.

Im not saying I wont do 75 mgs twice a week , every 3.5 days because according to my bloodwork that puts me at about 800 on day two after the shot. ive tried 100 mgs every 7 days, ive tried so much over the years, and my test is low on day 6 and 7 after a 100 mgs shot. My sweet spot is 75 mgs twice a week.

that said, I use this quite a bit on trt because my testosterone doesnt spike as much, and dht is lower, which I desie to keep lower for my hair.

ive used 10 mgs masteron before and this works too. Masteron raises free test well. Like Matt Porter said, no rules,I generally use test as trt though

I just used a 31g slin pin with script 200mg/ml test C today and didn't even have to backload it. I drew like normal to the 5 tick mark. It comes in slow so it's not hard to do. Took maybe a minute total.

Emeric says you can use a needle 5 times so you could theoretically draw 200/ml .5cc into a slin pin and inject 10 ticks each day. Just dip in rubbing alcohol between each injection.

Warm your test first if you want to make it easier. Body warmth or vial in hot water.

Taking humanofort 200 by nutri sync Am and PM to potentiate this and getting bloods soon.

I fucked up the math a little, meant 5 ticks ^

Emeric, sorry if I missed it - I have read everything you’ve written. I’ve been on test and nandrolone for about a year, 200-300 total combined, and I’ve felt great but my HDL is now in the 30’s. Have you seen any changes in HDL with 10mg + Humanofort?

I’ve recently been on 140mg, split twice per week of test c, for 8 weeks. So since my test dose has been lower that long, would you expect I would “normalize” faster than the expected 8 week period on 10 mg?

Thank you, this concept has been fascinating and I can see where some other pros I’ve spoken to have gotten some of their concepts.

Yes he can have the whole egg, I did recommend the yolk because that is the best part of the egg.
Yes he can have the whole egg, I did recommend the yolk because that is the best part of the egg.

I think the risk of getting salmonella from eating raw eggs is over exaggerated? I think ive read it before, but it still scares me. Back in the 80s when I was in high school I used to make shakes with raw eggs and vanilla extract. I never got sick.

I worked with Phil and he said just run them under warm water. I assume the salmonella is primarily on the shell. Unfortunately i can’t eat eggs so hopefully Humanofort and another DHA source are sufficient. I get leucine elsewhere too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws