over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I worked with Phil and he said just run them under warm water. I assume the salmonella is primarily on the shell. Unfortunately i can’t eat eggs so hopefully Humanofort and another DHA source are sufficient. I get leucine elsewhere too.
Never thought of that! He might be right about it. The shell is protective and has a membrane inside that probably keeps out pathogens like salmonella. I know the outside of the eggs can get feces and other bad things on them.

For sake of not spreading bad info (or salmonella) quick google search told me it can be inside as well, but seems like would be more likely to be outside and risk could be minimized. Honestly, I never did it.

Yes, try to eat 3 raw egg yolk per day also.
What's the purpose of the raw egg yolk in regards to the 10 mgs. protocol, other than being a natural test booster?

What's the purpose of the raw egg yolk in regards to the 10 mgs. protocol, other than being a natural test booster?
I think maybe there are some growth factors in there? Emeric can tell us.

Poached works too.

It will reassess the HDL levels (the good cholesterol)

Emeric, you're a healthy guy. What's your age now? You're a good example of an older healthy bodybuilder. It can be done!

Poached works too.
Yes.
Emeric, you're a healthy guy. What's your age now? You're a good example of an older healthy bodybuilder. It can be done!
I turned 67 on December 2nd. Exercise daily, sleep 7 to 8 hour, eliminate fry foods, sugar, artificial sweeteners, have balanced diet (good fats, veggies, fruits ) sex 3 times per week (minimum) intermediate fasting (12 to 15 hours)

Yes.

I turned 67 on December 2nd. Exercise daily, sleep 7 to 8 hour, eliminate fry foods, sugar, artificial sweeteners, have balanced diet (good fats, veggies, fruits ) sex 3 times per week (minimum) intermediate fasting (12 to 15 hours)
I hope I can still be around when im 67. More members should listen to Emeric if they want to live a long healthy lifespan.

I hope I can still be around when im 67. More members should listen to Emeric if they want to live a long healthy lifespan.

agreed. Im so glad I found the sub-q trt protocol. While im 38 and have only been using injectables five years, ive taken time off every cycle, have used moderate dosing for 6-8 weeks, then came back down to trt levels 70-150 mgs. I like the 10 mgs a day a lot because it is enough.

somedays I miss the mark and go under so one day i may get in 7 mgs and the next day, 13 mgs. That said, if I do go accidentally low, I like to time the accidental higher dose on a training day where anabolism is happening while muscle is being broken down.

Emeric really turned my thinking around in many regards. I cut my so called 'TRT'
dosages way way back and I look very much the same (am older now) and have
never felt better. Lower dosages and more frequency. No real significant changes
in strength. Am pretty much holding my own . . . that is trying to hold back the
sand of time.

Thank you E.

Attached is me at 65 at few months ago in on safari in Tanzania. Sorry for the shitty
foto, I was playing about with a new lens in our tent (and you never look worse
than you so then in a selfie ;)) For a photographer one would think I would have
heaps of fotos but I have very little, especially on my so called physique. And I am
not vain glorious enough to have her photograph me. Too embarrassing. Maybe
some day when the lighting is good I will setup some true shots.

Anyway, enough about me. I am a big proponent (for many reasons) of lower dosages.
I was at 10x the amount I was on before and trust me, the difference (and I know how
to train) was not that great, especially with all the risks involved. Pick the least that
will do the most . . . in exercise, drugs, food . . . hell in all aspects if like for that matter.

Attachments

• e_t_T4Q7683_copy.jpg
    e_t_T4Q7683_copy.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 103
Emeric if waking up at 430am going to work at 5:30pm working out at 11am. What time would you get your first meal in if intermeidate fastening. Should my first meal be after i work out? say around 1pm then last meal around 8 pm. I go to bed around 10pm. yes i know i should be sleeping more. 47 years old here and doing your doing 10-15mg a day protocol and loving it. Thanks for all the knowledge in this thread

Eggs are one of the best sources of protein in your diet.
In fact, eggs contain all 9 essential amino acids in the right ratios. For this reason, they're often referred to as a "complete" protein source. However, eating the eggs raw may decrease your absorption of these quality proteins.

One small study compared the absorption of protein from both cooked and raw eggs in 5 people. The study found that 90% of protein in cooked eggs was absorbed, but only 50% in raw eggs. In other words, protein in cooked eggs was 80% more digestible. Although protein is better absorbed from cooked eggs, some other nutrients may be slightly reduced by cooking. These include vitamin A, vitamin B5, phosphorus and potassium.

In fact, eggs contain all 9 essential amino acids in the right ratios. For this reason, they're often referred to as a "complete" protein source. However, eating the eggs raw may decrease your absorption of these quality proteins.

One small study compared the absorption of protein from both cooked and raw eggs in 5 people. The study found that 90% of protein in cooked eggs was absorbed, but only 50% in raw eggs. In other words, protein in cooked eggs was 80% more digestible. Although protein is better absorbed from cooked eggs, some other nutrients may be slightly reduced by cooking. These include vitamin A, vitamin B5, phosphorus and potassium.
How about the proteins in the egg, aren't many denatured when you cook them? I think some amino acids can be destroyed under high heat.

How about the proteins in the egg, aren't many denatured when you cook them? I think some amino acids can be destroyed under high heat.
Yes a small amount of nutrient is lost. But they say, whoever they is, cooking allows you to assimilate more of the protein vs eating raw.

Emeric if waking up at 430am going to work at 5:30pm working out at 11am. What time would you get your first meal in if intermeidate fastening. Should my first meal be after i work out? say around 1pm then last meal around 8 pm. I go to bed around 10pm. yes i know i should be sleeping more. 47 years old here and doing your doing 10-15mg a day protocol and loving it. Thanks for all the knowledge in this thread
You wake up at 4:30 AM? why don`t you sleep till 7 AM?

Just cook the whites and have the yolk raw.

Vitamins will be destroyed not the aminos. Best to cook it with low heat, it will take longer but it will taste better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear