mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are you expecting financial hardship soon because of the Corona Virus?

I work in the auto business and pretty confident they will either give you a pass or differed payments without fucking up your credit for your auto loan/lease as well as your mortgage. Most of the banks we work with do both home and auto finance so I feel positive about this.

These checks are ridiculous! 1 TRILLION out of thin air, straight to deficit? With so much uncertainty people will pay immediate bills or just save it. Even if everybody spent their $1200 its like filling a pool with spit. One little drip of spit and that`s it, done. There needs to be a lot more spit to fill the pool (or keep economy going). A "stimulus plan" is more classic Keynsian economics with politicians thinking they can control the economy and keep it plugging along at 3% growth forever by manipulating policy or interest rates. Trump has been sucked into the swamp! Just let people work, let businesses do business!

It would be less impact on economy to pay for treatment of corona virus people than to shut down economy. We have all been exposed. Most people are just told to stay home and they get better any way. 10-20% of population catches flu every year, that`s 35-70 million people, and no checks for that? We are under 14,000 people tested positive for this scam in USA. Some congress people tested positive, I`m hoping it wipes the halls of congress clean!

Agreed...
This would never happen. There's no national union for nurses. The only place that I'm aware of that has a nurse union is California. They strike all the time, but there are plenty of nurses willing to replace them while they are striking, so no real I'll effects from this. Now, there could be other states with unions, but I'm not familiar.

To strike during a national emergency would warrant losing your job, title and retirement, in my opinion. On a case by case basis, it's okay for medical personnel to refuse things based on personal safety and the potential for harm (asking you to take care of a suspicious patient when you don't have the proper PPE), but generally, no.

The air traffic controllers Union screwed the pooch years ago when they went on strike. They had a gravy train job, made good money, and could retire with full benefits after 20 years. ( Think about it. You could be an air traffic controller without a a degree. So, at 20 years old you could start your career as an air traffic controller and retire at 40 with full benefits. They were making upwards of $100,000 a year 30 years ago) But, that wasn't enough. Reagan, appropriately, gave them an option and if they didn't comply they were told to hit the bricks and lose everything. Many did and I'm sure regret it to this day if they are still alive.

*I know the ATC strike was more than 30 years ago...I'm just using that time frame for reference.
Damn 100,000 a year wow. And without a degree. You don't and never see that in this era

These checks are ridiculous! 1 TRILLION out of thin air, straight to deficit? With so much uncertainty people will pay immediate bills or just save it. Even if everybody spent their $1200 its like filling a pool with spit. One little drip of spit and that`s it, done. There needs to be a lot more spit to fill the pool (or keep economy going). A "stimulus plan" is more classic Keynsian economics with politicians thinking they can control the economy and keep it plugging along at 3% growth forever by manipulating policy or interest rates. Trump has been sucked into the swamp! Just let people work, let businesses do business!

It would be less impact on economy to pay for treatment of corona virus people than to shut down economy. We have all been exposed. Most people are just told to stay home and they get better any way. 10-20% of population catches flu every year, that`s 35-70 million people, and no checks for that? We are under 14,000 people tested positive for this scam in USA. Some congress people tested positive, I`m hoping it wipes the halls of congress clean!

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be cheaper to just make enough test kits so everyone in the country can be tested at once and then isolate those that test positive. Then those that don't test positive can go on with life and you don't have to shut the whole country down.

I don't know if that would actually work, but there has to be a better solution. I mean if we don't do what we are doing now with isolation, many people are going to die. But if we keep doing what we are doing by shutting down the country, the economic devastation is going to ruin a HUGE number of live's as well; this isn't going to end anytime soon. I also think, the longer this goes on, many people that are not mentally stable are going to get sick of this and many people are going to get hurt and die as a result of that as well. It seems like its a no win situation and we have to find a solution that best reduces number of people that suffer and have their live's ruined.

I'm wondering if it wouldn't be cheaper to just make enough test kits so everyone in the country can be tested at once and then isolate those that test positive. Then those that don't test positive can go on with life and you don't have to shut the whole country down.

I don't know if that would actually work, but there has to be a better solution. I mean if we don't do what we are doing now with isolation, many people are going to die. But if we keep doing what we are doing by shutting down the country, the economic devastation is going to ruin a HUGE number of live's as well; this isn't going to end anytime soon. I also think, the longer this goes on, many people that are not mentally stable are going to get sick of this and many people are going to get hurt and die as a result of that as well. It seems like its a no win situation and we have to find a solution that best reduces number of people that suffer and have their live's ruined.
I agree and think people will find themselves in such bad economic status. That they will commit suicide. Very sad situation

I agree and think people will find themselves in such bad economic status. That they will commit suicide. Very sad situation
I think things would have to go on for quite a long time before we see a lot of that. People that are already suicidal might try it again and succeed. Any loss of life is sad. Its a bit like that question where they ask you what you would do if a train was speeding down a track and there were 4 people on it that would be hit. You could switch the tracks at a juncture and put it on a different track that had just 1 person on it. Would you switch the track?

I think things would have to go on for quite a long time before we see a lot of that. People that are already suicidal might try it again and succeed. Any loss of life is sad. Its a bit like that question where they ask you what you would do if

I think things would have to go on for quite a long time before we see a lot of that. People that are already suicidal might try it again and succeed. Any loss of life is sad. Its a bit like that question where they ask you what you would do if a train was speeding down a track and there were 4 people on it that would be hit. You could switch the tracks at a juncture and put it on a different track that had just 1 person on it. Would you switch the track?
Yes it would have to go on for a long time. But those people that are Schizophrenia,multiple personality, or any of those like you said that have tried to kill themselves before. It won't take long for them. I pray that it doesn't happen. There are people with so many problems in there life's that are so close to doing it. Or have thought about it. This could be the thing that pushes them over the edge. IF it affects them to a certain point

There are people with so many problems in there life's that are so close to doing it. Or have thought about it. This could be the thing that pushes them over the edge. IF it affects them to a certain point
Yes, those are the at risk patients. Just have to hope that they have loved ones for support and arent all alone, but even then sometimes that's not enough. Their threshold for suicide is low. Thing id hate to see the most would be murder-suicide. Lets stay positive about this. I don't think this has lasted near long enough to trigger it yet.

Yes, those are the at risk patients. Just have to hope that they have loved ones for support and arent all alone, but even then sometimes that's not enough. Their threshold for suicide is low. Thing id hate to see the most would be murder-suicide. Lets stay positive about this. I don't think this has lasted near long enough to trigger it yet.

When it comes to depression, its not necessarily the duration of how long its lasting, but more the feeling of hopelessness and helplessness that it will never end. Judging by the way people are panicking and freaking out by hoarding toilet paper, I'm guessing there are some people that are probably at or close to the edge already.

All the money from these checks in the stimulus are going straight to the banks coffers on payments of mortgages, car payments and credit cards.....might as well just hand it over to those cocksuckers instead of giving it to us.

It would be much more beneficial if banks simply deferred payments for everyone until this shit levels out, we bailed those assholes out after they dug their own grave with our money that is the least they can do.

I feel like this is just being done to keep Joe six pack from losing his shit by putting a few pennies in his hand because it really makes no sense.

My wife lends money for big commercial real estate projects like shopping malls, apartment complexes, etc. She had her first customer call her today and ask for help. He asked for interest only payments for the period that this lasts and a lower rate too. A big enough ask. She needs to talk with it with the higher ups. I suspect lots of owners are going to be asking the same soon.

Do we test millions of people for flu? NO, yet thousands die from it! If you test positive for covid-19 what happens? They SEND YOU HOME! People don`t need to be tested! If you are high risk, stay home. If you are sick, stay home. This is not rocket science!

All the money from these checks in the stimulus are going straight to the banks coffers on payments of mortgages, car payments and credit cards.....might as well just hand it over to those cocksuckers instead of giving it to us.

It would be much more beneficial if banks simply deferred payments for everyone until this shit levels out, we bailed those assholes out after they dug their own grave with our money that is the least they can do.

I feel like this is just being done to keep Joe six pack from losing his shit by putting a few pennies in his hand because it really makes no sense.

You just describe what is wrong with America. Everyone living above their means. Needing stuff that they really don't need to go into debt they really don't need too. I can tell you with a straight face I don't owe on any of those things. What ever happen to people having in their savings 6 months of emergency pay?

A bit cranky because you are over extended? If you have a car pmt of $500 and make $600/wk, the bank is still owed, you signed a contract. The banks were bailed out in 2008 because they were virtually forced to loan money to people that could not afford things. They were pushed to come up with creative ways to make it happen. "The people" took out loans they could not afford, then defaulted, leaving the banks short.... Who is in the wrong there? EVERYBODY, but that is another thread.

I agree deferring mortgage pmts would help but how bout my rent is to a private owner who`s house is paid off? He agrees to give me a pass too? For how long? Do I make it up? Let the economy run, stop keynesian BS! Let`s learn personal responsibilty

You just describe what is wrong with America. Everyone living above their means. Needing stuff that they really don't need to go into debt they really don't need too. I can tell you with a straight face I don't owe on any of those things. What ever happen to people having in their savings 6 months of emergency pay?

I agree but unfortunately that isn’t going to change, people love to be something they are not. I can’t tell you how many friends I have that wear 15k watches, drive Escalades and cash out the club every weekend but don’t have a pot to piss in outside of those things.

The concept of “life is for living” is not lost on me but I feel like the majority of people take that way too far and don’t think about tomorrow much less 6 months from now.

A bit cranky because you are over extended? If you have a car pmt of $500 and make $600/wk, the bank is still owed, you signed a contract. The banks were bailed out in 2008 because they were virtually forced to loan money to people that could not afford things. They were pushed to come up with creative ways to make it happen. "The people" took out loans they could not afford, then defaulted, leaving the banks short.... Who is in the wrong there? EVERYBODY, but that is another thread.

I agree deferring mortgage pmts would help but how bout my rent is to a private owner who`s house is paid off? He agrees to give me a pass too? For how long? Do I make it up? Let the economy run, stop keynesian BS! Let`s learn personal responsibilty

Hogan...brother....you defending banks?!

Hogan...brother....you defending banks?!

Not at all! They are blood suckers. But the borrowers are dumb asses. They should both drown. No bail outs for either. That`s how they learn. Lehman bros dead... add some to the pile

Alot of people sadly will blow the money on luxury items like big screen TVs, fancy clothes, and drugs.

Our income is unchanged and likely going up because of virus over next few weeks. I will not go into details, just think medical field. We have good savings, very low debt, I`m prepared for a large financial crisis, stock market and housing reset. Both have been straight up for the last 11 years, that is unheard of and needed a break before this virus scam happened. 3 weeks ago I bought SQQQ, a 3 x inverse nasdaq etf, so really I`m making more money. All stock indexes will be cut in half from here over the next 6-8 months. 18-24 months from now we will be scooping up RE.

To many people live life with other people rolling the dice and telling them where to go. They don`t look ahead and see they might be landing on Boardwalk that has hotels on it. It doesn`t matter if things are "good or bad", if you planned properly. Our business is lean and poised to out flank competition with new technology and services. This will be the greatest moment of opportunity for people that are looking. Where focus goes, energy flows.... The sheep who focus on the panic of where to buy TP will be frozen with anxiety and get steam rolled.
Id follow you into battle hogan. no doubt!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member