advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do not look at this if you don't hunt...

I THINK YOU ARE A COOL GAL...I'LL GO CHECK IT OUT.

I live downtown in Toronto.
I can't even say I've SEEN a hog in real life.
Nor a 600lb human (that having nothing to do with the location of where i live!)

But i pulled that picture from Snopes.com - go have a look, as it's a very reliable source.

EITHER WAY I THINK WE NEED TO ADDRESS THE MORE SERIOUS QUESTION......

WHO SHOT OLD FELLA????? :D

HEHEHEHEHEHE....JUST GIVING YOU SHIT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This just in...

I spoke with my uncle and he said a couple things... He only raises domestic pigs but he said that when they start to get too much over 500lbs, they can usually barely walk. He said that this is certainly real but the kid didn't have to do much hunting because at that size it could probably barely walk. He watched the story on the news last night and figured it was probably fed to grow it to that size.

I said "Do you think they fed it dbol?" He said "What?!?" but then I hung up the phone really quick...

OR

whats an 11 yr. old doing out with a pistol? he should be in school getting an edamucation.

More fake pictures awesome you guys are so gullible. Hogzilla was real that AP article was verified to be somewhat true. Discovery channel did a special on Hogzilla. they dug up the hogs body and head to determine if it was really 1000 pounds. I think they said they overestimated the hunters over exaggerated both the length and weight of the hog. It was 2 feet shorter and a couple hundred pound lighter but it was still a freaky large 800 pound half domestic/half ferril hog that was verified to have really existed.

None of the pictures posted are of the actual hogzilla and are most likely fakes.

:eek: Shit, I thought it was a fricken bear at first look!!! :eek:

big

i didnt know that they can get that big, now tell me whos supplying them with unlimited supply of hgh, igf and roids

like what the hell is up with all these giant animals

will someone pls just go ahead and post that pic that was going around a few weeks ago of the couple walking in the park with that HUGE 300 lbs dog...it was some mastiff but it was just rediculous looking..might as well..these pics are getting out of hand anyways...LOL

to me it looks like the kid is 8-10 ft behind the hog, distorting our persective, making the hog seem more gigantic

JT............................one word comes to mind....................BASTARD!!!:D You will pay bro!!!:D When you gonna put up some of your fat ass pics, you know the one's, the wide angle lens shots!!!:eek: And if that kid's gonna go hunting OLDFELLA he needs a bigger gun. I'd eat him for breakfast and then have breakfast!!!!

WOW. Everything grows bigger down south. Hogs, fish, etc. Nothing like that up here in the Northeast. Thats going to be some good eatin pork ribs.

Ok so anyone thats off season and bulking, go down south and you will get bigger. Im thinking of it myself,lol.

WOW. Everything grows bigger down south. Hogs, fish, etc. Nothing like that up here in the Northeast. Thats going to be some good eatin pork ribs.

I'm going to argue this one..... the largest land mammals in north america are up north in my neck of the woods. Moose, Polar Bear, and Brown Bear. LOL.... of course we have the biggest mountains too. It just makes sense, Alaska is the largest state.

Ok, I changed my mind Im going North.

Man, I want to see a shot of that monster's nut's. Must look like 2 bowling balls in leather backpack. They would make one hell'ova breakfast can you say "hog fries"....

I'm going to argue this one..... the largest land mammals in north america are up north in my neck of the woods. Moose, Polar Bear, and Brown Bear. LOL.... of course we have the biggest mountains too. It just makes sense, Alaska is the largest state.

Polar Bears, you got me there! Your way up north. Imagine a Polar Bear, feed the D-Bol diet with a couple Moose a day.

Last edited:
HAHAHAAHAHHA......HEY! I AM FAT TOO....JUST SO YOU KNOW!

JT............................one word comes to mind....................BASTARD!!!:D You will pay bro!!!:D When you gonna put up some of your fat ass pics, you know the one's, the wide angle lens shots!!!:eek: And if that kid's gonna go hunting OLDFELLA he needs a bigger gun. I'd eat him for breakfast and then have breakfast!!!!

IT'S NOT LIKE I AM THINKING I AM ALL LEAN OF SOMETHING. I AM A LARD ASS...IT'S JUST FUN TO MAKE FUN OF OTHER FAT BASTARDS.

[HOPEFULLY NO "POLITICALLY CORRECT" XXXXXL PERSON CHIMES IN TO CHIDE US FOR TEASING EACH OTHER ABOUT OUR VAST BODYFAT %.....:D :D ]

KEEP DIETING AND TRAINING HARD!!! I'LL POST SOME ONCE I AM DONE EATING COOKIES...MAYBE IN A YEAR OR SO!

IT'S NOT LIKE I AM THINKING I AM ALL LEAN OF SOMETHING. I AM A LARD ASS...IT'S JUST FUN TO MAKE FUN OF OTHER FAT BASTARDS.

[HOPEFULLY NO "POLITICALLY CORRECT" XXXXXL PERSON CHIMES IN TO CHIDE US FOR TEASING EACH OTHER ABOUT OUR VAST BODYFAT %.....:D :D ]

KEEP DIETING AND TRAINING HARD!!! I'LL POST SOME ONCE I AM DONE EATING COOKIES...MAYBE IN A YEAR OR SO!
Hey JT, I only have one thing to say to those politically correct assholes, Go fuck yourlves! If we want to call each other fat bastards, pricks MFers or whatever the hell we want to call each other, That's between us lard asses!!:D Now go and have a cookie for me!! Enjoy bro. Your gonna stop eating cookies when my next comparison pics come out, cause my incredible masculinity will overshadow your Nappy assed sweat pants pics!!!HAHAHAHA...LOL.:cool:

I call "fake"

old fella isn't that much of a lard ass compared to me :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner