over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Higher dosed cruises

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im wondering how high do some of you go on cruises? Im currently doing 200mg test and 200mg tren, I just hate the fact of losing size and my blood work is always fine and I have no health issues, so I rarely cruise and when I do I don't go that low.

I was thinking of switching my cruise to 50mg anadrol a day, as I know its prescribed for medication and people take it forever with no problems. So 200mg test and 200mg tren for 4 weeks, now maybe 50mg drol ED ONLY (so 350mg total) for another 4 weeks.

Which of the two is healthier? Thoughts on this?

I would opt for primo, possibly even mast over tren for that "cruise", can add a little GH too

Wouldn't do orals, leave them for dieting or better yet never :)

Tren's certain effects ( esp neurological) won't show on blood work: oxidative damage, beta amyloid peptide production

Just my opinion

My cruises are no less than 300mg a week. Split twice a week or daily micro doses. Depends on how I feel.

But Anything lower I don’t feel it.
250-300 is my sweet spot. I’ll also do TNE once in a while...Not always - just when I feel like I need a boost.

If your bloodwork comes back normal from cruising on tren that's pretty incredible. I agree with the above post of using primo instead of tren for a healthier approach. Could possibly experiment with dhb in place of primo as well to keep cost down.

I have to stay at lower dose of test usually 100-125mg/week for trt to keep my blood work more normal. I used to stay at 250mg/week and felt great but over time it was effecting my cholesterol and any time I would run a short blast of anything it would just wreck everything lol.

the longer you stay on the more your gonna need. i hate to be a buzzkill but your not really cruising. your just on steroids all the time. its not good for you. people have different views but your gonna need more and more over time to get results. give your body a break.

I'm planning on running 250mg test ,100mg Mast and 100mg Deca for my cruise this next "off-season"
Hopefully I can run 4iu HGH through out and will most likely add in insulin pre-workout.

I'm certain that with a growing diet I can add and hold some significant size till I start prep next year

the longer you stay on the more your gonna need. i hate to be a buzzkill but your not really cruising. your just on steroids all the time. its not good for you. people have different views but your gonna need more and more over time to get results. give your body a break.

Wouldn't you say though that a true cruise is only needed when bloodwork is off? If someone never has any problems, wouldn't a lower dosage period be ok to de-sensitize the body to lower doses for the next blast (as opposed just bumping it up all the time and getting ridiculously high)?

Wouldn't you say though that a true cruise is only needed when bloodwork is off? If someone never has any problems, wouldn't a lower dosage period be ok to de-sensitize the body to lower doses for the next blast (as opposed just bumping it up all the time and getting ridiculously high)?
I understand your point of view. I used the blast and cruise approach for years. My cruise was 250 test and that’s it. The past two years or so I’ve seen people slowly staying on more stuff during a cruise period just at a lower dose.
From my personal experimentation this is what I learned about my body. The longer I stayed on gear the more I needed to get results. If I were to stay on a low dose test I basically did that so I could still maintain erections but come off gear and give my body a break but size wise I wouldn’t lose to much. When I come off everything completely 6-12 weeks around the 4th week I feel the chemical drop off and feel like shit start looking different but around weeks 6-8 my sex drive comes back and if I keep lifting I still look decent better then average but obv not juiced out. I think it’s just good to do more mentally than anything.but I’ll tell you this when I come off and finally do go back on it comes right back you have to be mentally strong enough to say this break is temporary it will come back and it does. The food is what makes you grow. After so many years of steroids your not gonna keep growing it’s basically whatever look your going for soft or hard look. The calorie intake makes your body grow and the steroids help synthesize the protein

good points, my approach this time has been..

Ive been bulking and growing well for 30 weeks, but used the gyms being closed to take a chance to cruise (although I have adequate equipment in the garage)

The plan was cruise, then do a mini-diet to cut some fat off.

During the cruise I have wanted to keep my calories high (not reduce them from the bulk) to not lose any muscle

So ive been "cruising" on tren 200mg/week, and test 200mg/week (400mg gear total) and 4700 calories

Im thinking of dropping the dose a bit, or just using anadrol, for another 2-4 weeks to again give the body a low dose for a little longer

Then go back to blasting, but do a little 3-4 week diet to shed some fat and gain insulin sensitivity back, then go back to high calorie bulking. I definitely do not want to do my mini-diet on a cruise. The reason for just a. short diet I haven't put on much fat im still lean, so don't think ill need a real cut just want to shed 2-3 inches I gained on my waist while bulking (mostly bloat I guess).

I feel like the only way you can truely resensitize is by either coming off completely (which very few of us wish to do), or by using a trt dose that keeps our hormones in a normal range (not supra physiological). Even 300mgs/wk TE has some guys test sky high. Ive seen others that get prescribed 300/wk and they reach 1200 total test at max on bloodwork. (not sure how but it happens)

These all sound like low enough dosages, and to some degree gear is going to work better when you increase them. However, i don't think it works as well as if you keep your bloodwork in a non supraphysio range for the cruise.

I just feel like when body senses higher than normal levels of test it's probably putting up different defense mechanisms. (I'm not knowledgeable enough to really know what these would be, but they're probably there).

Tren is such a potent androgen that you really can't cruise on it and expect to desensitize much.

My bloodwork is good most of the time whether I'm blasting or cruising, if I'm lowering the doses its so that i can completely reset for my next blast.

I know you think that's what you're doing with your current cruise but i guarantee by having other compounds in, it's not going to be nearly as effective.

In reality when guys go on super low levels of a few different compounds they can be doing it for any number or reasons.

Im wondering how high do some of you go on cruises? Im currently doing 200mg test and 200mg tren, I just hate the fact of losing size and my blood work is always fine and I have no health issues, so I rarely cruise and when I do I don't go that low.

I was thinking of switching my cruise to 50mg anadrol a day, as I know its prescribed for medication and people take it forever with no problems. So 200mg test and 200mg tren for 4 weeks, now maybe 50mg drol ED ONLY (so 350mg total) for another 4 weeks.

Which of the two is healthier? Thoughts on this?

Anadrol decreased my HDL to 23 after about 3 weeks. Anadrol is absolutely NOT a wise decision for TRT nor cannot replace TRT or any exogenous Test.

You're going to need Test as a base then add something to it. If it were me it would be Primo at 200-400mg per week and thats it. Get bloods done and see where that puts you and if you can get health markers to baseline again using diet, supps and cardio.

So...I'll play. It is apparent you do not want to come truly off or go to normal levels of TRT. I get it and you're an adult. I've never done a cycle over a gram and was at the point a "cycle" for me would be 400 test/250 tren and a "cruise" 200 test/100 tren. The whole "cruise on tren" thing...I get it. I'd advise against it though as there is a cumulative effect that I'd be concerned about if if bloods are ok it's just not going to be a good thing to be on it that long.

I'm not going to talk you out of "enhanced trt", like I said, you are an adult, but maybe change things up a bit? I'd recommend even dropping the tren down to say 20mgs EOD. Even better, I'd drop the tren and throw in mast at 20-30mgs EOD. If you are dead set on running a larger cruise I can off hand think of many things I'd go to first, such as weekly amounts like...

150 test
150 primo

100 test
100 primo
100 mast

100 test
200 mast

250-300 test only

150-200 test
50mgs anadrol on 4 times a week

100-150 test
50-75mgs of tren a WEEK

150 test
150 deca

I'm not saying I'd recommend any of these as a true cruise but those are some options I'd try over the amount you are on. Hell if you really wanted to push it what about like 150 test/300-400 primo or 200 test and 200 mast? That would push the dose but sort of keep the look, especially if you are lean.

I was in your shoes with higher cruises years ago but I'm happy as a clam now taking 90mgs primo/90mgs test/60mgs mast a week as my on cycle. I'm not competing, I'm not trying to add muscle but I am 5'8" and a fairly lean 220 and after years of training easily maintain it on that.

I'd urge you to at least try out lower doses. Hell when I was dead set on using some train I went to 10mgs a day, 4 days a week, and was happy. Yes...that is 40mgs total A WEEK.

Here is another example...that dude Eric Kanevsky on youtube who stays on 2-8 grams a week of gear most of the year is even down to 200test/200mast and looks great and is keeping his muscle. Not saying that is a low dose but I'd try that anyday over longterm tren use.

I know many like to “cruise” but I wonder if there is benefit to really letting the receptors rest. Like truly going 4-6 weeks on like 70-80mg test a week between blasts.

I’m bad about “cruising” on 250mg test e a week.

But then again you have guys like swiper that stay on 1g test indefinitely and are huge As fuck.

But then again you have guys like swiper that stay on 1g test indefinitely and are huge As fuck.
That guy is an outlier. Plus he has terrible joint issues. Maybe not the best example for the average/above average PED user Juggs.

I've done both and I totally understand where you're coming from QB.
I've done the 100-200 test + 100 tren as well as the str8 300mg of test for my cruises.

But looking back, the only reason i'd advise anyone to possibly raise their cruise dosage OR add another compound is if they are either A. a top competitor or B. they are big as fuck and a normal trt dosage won't allow them to hold mass. EVEN THEN, i would advise them to lower their dosage and use their cals to hold their weight up.

My stance has definitely changed. I, personally, need to cruise on roughly 200-250mg of test in order to stay above 280. And that's with keeps my cals high. I also know quite a few guys who run a 100mg test + 200mg primo and have great bloodwork. Overall, PRIMO seems to be the best additional compound where you can hold mass without destroying your bloodwork.

But i get it. Honestly, i think most guys don't like or want to drop down because the visual sides. And that's about it. You lose fullness, you lose some leanness. And immediately dudes want to throw something to pump them back up (or lean them) in AKA tren. The older I've gotten, the more I've tried to stay away from tren unless i really need it AKA end of a cut or in a gain phase. For the rest of the year, tren just is too harsh AND won't help your body sensitize down.

I was always very cautious as I was thinking that I will loose a lot of size. I am 6.1 213lbs very lean. Nice athletic build. I was lowering my dosages and now I am on 200 test 100 mast and I really feel amazing. I am at the point that adding something else seems pointless. Once a year I will do short cycle of strong compound to really feel the oomph. My choice gonna be supedrol 20 mg day after this straight go back up cruise for many months. I build what I needed in the past. Now healthy clean diet and small amount of gear suits me very well.

That guy is an outlier. Plus he has terrible joint issues. Maybe not the best example for the average/above average PED user Juggs.

Oh I agree bud, I was just saying I wasn’t taking a hard stance on clearing out the receptors to make gains. I didn’t want someone to chime “oh but so and so never comes off 500mg and is 250lbs”.

Hell, now a days I enjoy dropping the dose and poundages just to let my knees and shoulders rest.

Next cruise im Gonna try 30mg test E EOD for a couple months Even if my total T is only in the 500-600 range.

If I do lose quite a bit, it’s nothing muscle memory and superdrol/NPP/test won’t bring back in 6-8 weeks

I cruise on 200 mg/week test u and 70 - 100 mg/week trest (acetate or decanoate). Trestolone greatly improves my quality of life, and low doses come with no downsides from what I see.

I've tried this with tren a few times. I get side effects from even low doses of tren, unfortunately. Trest is just better in my experience.

I cruise on 200 mg/week test u and 70 - 100 mg/week trest (acetate or decanoate). Trestolone greatly improves my quality of life, and low doses come with no downsides from what I see.

I've tried this with tren a few times. I get side effects from even low doses of tren, unfortunately. Trest is just better in my experience.

How many weeks do you use that cruise? What do you notice mostly from the addition of trest compared to just TRT?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws