over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why arent you bigger?

When you say you are at the leanest you are at right now, do you know how lean? Have you done a Dexa scan? I ask bc when bboy mentions to get shredded your shoulders will pop, this has been what I have seen more times than I can remember. There are so many smaller guys that look like their shoulders are bigger than they are because of how lean they are. You dont need to look far to find them.

Possible solutions:
1. Maybe you aren't that lean and need to diet for a few more weeks even harder than you are now. I would find out what your bodyfat percentage really is.

2. A proper offseason. It sucks if you are trying to stay lean year round but honestly in the fall and winter months, what else do you have going on? That is the perfect time to put size on. Get a little chubby man. No one gives a shit except you and if you do it, you'll be better for it.

3. Exercise selection. If your shoulders aren't activating, it doesn't matter how many Mr. Olympia's say you have to do whatever exercise to get huge shoulders. I know 3 dudes who insist on using flat bench to get their chest some size and all 3 have shoulder problems.

4. GH. The first thing I lose when I stop taking it is the pop. It really does work wonders. I would never come off of it if it weren't such a bad idea. Note that I don't notice the 3d effect at 2 or 3 iu so try bumping the dose up a few units.

5. I agree with most everyone else that you don't need more gear to get where you want to go. Thinking outside of the box is a great idea as elvia mentioned but my thought would be to think outside the box on your training program. More of what you are already doing wont be the answer.

6. Im nobody from nowhere so feel free to disregard.

I'm not b-boy, but I can verify 3D shoulders come from a base of tissue that needs to be dug out. It's an illusion created by the contrast where muscle meet.

One of these pics I'm 25lbs lighter than the other.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20210416_191326~2.jpg
    MVIMG_20210416_191326~2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20210427_205455_485~2.jpg
    IMG_20210427_205455_485~2.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 55
You cant argue with results. That's the definition of 3 dimensional. Did you change supplementation between the two pictures?

I'm not b-boy, but I can verify 3D shoulders come from a base of tissue that needs to be dug out. It's an illusion created by the contrast where muscle meet.

Exactly. You look fantastic in both pics but for many they don't even look good when they are bigger and softer. They lose the body fat and water retention and they look like completely different people. They may weigh 30 pounds less but look 30 pounds bigger and this can be done in a few months by anyone with a decent base. Obviously drugs assist the process but it's not like people aren't using in their offseason but the androgens (doesn't have to be high doses) combined with lower body fat and hard training and the muscles pop and look much better. It's all about losing body fat and the difference can be huge for most people.

I think all of the more standard guys on here (never been below 12% bodyfat) would benefit massively from dieting down at least once. Nothing has to be extreme but a legit 8% bodyfat and they will see their bodies in a completely different light. If they do they are also primed for putting on some lean tissue when they try to grow again and as long as they stay consistent their bodies will likely never look like they did prior to dieting ever again.

You are so wrong....

150-800 mg Trenbolona Acetato per week
600-1200 mg Equipona per week

DEATH STAR BOULDER SHOULDERS.

Gh15 Approved :D

Excellent comparison! Im glad you posted that because it shows a dramatic example. Most people would guess that in the 2nd photo where you look bigger you are 25 lbs heavier, not actually lighter by 25 lbs!

1. Lack of proper programming (switching routines based on the latest fads), proper nutrition (bulk too much get fat then cut down skinny again), sub par genetics (low natural igf, good genetics for getting lean but don't build muscle as quickly as some)

2. More recently, do not desire to look like a bodybuilder for health reasons and there is just no need for me to as I simply want to look as good as possible which to me is not a bodybuilder physique.

Current goals are to stay lean year round, 185 or so, while if possible bringing up my delts for a better look. May not be possible because due to not wanting to bulk but playing around with programming but going to try. Reduced aas dosage over the years from over a gram to 400mg total per week and added gh to help keep lean and maybe help with growth. Also play around with insulin. Some may say for my goals that is stupid but imo using slin and being smart about it combined with low dose aas is safer than high dosages of aas.
Insulin is more dangerous that steroids.

Too many sides from drugs and health complications including two hernias half working kidneys pissing blood for weeks two times in three years was more then enough to say fuck this game. It is impressing enough that I am 40 year old and in better shape then 99% twenty years old guys. So many guys died in recent years so I don't want to join them.
It sounds like you went years having high blood pressure. That’s what ruins the kidneys.

Exactly. You look fantastic in both pics but for many they don't even look good when they are bigger and softer. They lose the body fat and water retention and they look like completely different people. They may weigh 30 pounds less but look 30 pounds bigger and this can be done in a few months by anyone with a decent base. Obviously drugs assist the process but it's not like people aren't using in their offseason but the androgens (doesn't have to be high doses) combined with lower body fat and hard training and the muscles pop and look much better. It's all about losing body fat and the difference can be huge for most people.

I think all of the more standard guys on here (never been below 12% bodyfat) would benefit massively from dieting down at least once. Nothing has to be extreme but a legit 8% bodyfat and they will see their bodies in a completely different light. If they do they are also primed for putting on some lean tissue when they try to grow again and as long as they stay consistent their bodies will likely never look like they did prior to dieting ever again.

People will also realize how much muscle they actually carry; which majority of guys over-estimate if they haven't gotten proper lean

"No, you didn't overdiet and lose a lot of muscle running test, tren, and GH...you just didn't have as much muscle as you thought"

People will also realize how much muscle they actually carry; which majority of guys over-estimate if they haven't gotten proper lean

"No, you didn't overdiet and lose a lot of muscle running test, tren, and GH...you just didn't have as much muscle as you thought"

You mean like when land whales always think they only need to drop 10 to 15?

This is SO PAINFULLY demonstrated if you are a habitual arm measurer when bulking.................dem guns never the caliber you thought they were lol.

You cant argue with results. That's the definition of 3 dimensional. Did you change supplementation between the two pictures?
The hormones are not the same, as the lean pic is about one week out. If I can recall correctly at this point it would be like 200 test, 400 mast, 400 tren, with anavar and winstrol for the last month.

The "off-season" is 300mg test and 50mg anadrol.

One interesting difference for some mate be that I am pretty much depleted in the lean pic, all my fullness coming from sodium.

Another point on 3D shoulders:

It doesn't matter how lean you get if you haven't actually developed the heads of the deltoids, particularly the lateral - you won't have the 3D look.

I've heard countless guys say they do dumbbell presses even though they don't feel them in their shoulders because it's 'what you're supposed to do'. Same with guys who do lateral raises that are really just raising their arm as high in the air as possible, not actually using the lateral delt to pull the weight up.

For bodybuilding, the only 'must-do' exercises are the ones that let you best feel the muscle squeeze and stretch. If you can't feel the delts work, they're not growing.

I want to but to compete in classic physique I have to be 190 or less

Another point on 3D shoulders:

It doesn't matter how lean you get if you haven't actually developed the heads of the deltoids, particularly the lateral - you won't have the 3D look.

I've heard countless guys say they do dumbbell presses even though they don't feel them in their shoulders because it's 'what you're supposed to do'. Same with guys who do lateral raises that are really just raising their arm as high in the air as possible, not actually using the lateral delt to pull the weight up.

For bodybuilding, the only 'must-do' exercises are the ones that let you best feel the muscle squeeze and stretch. If you can't feel the delts work, they're not growing.
I have three iron clad requirements for all exercises:

1. Must not cause joint/tendon/ligament pain at any weight.
2. Must be felt by the target muscle.
3. Must be capable of loading with decent weight.

If I had used these rules from the get go I would be in much better shape now.

What is your goal, to win or place well in a contest or to achieve your best possible look?
Best look should always be the target at the end of the day at least in theory best looking guy should win.

Best look should always be the target at the end of the day at least in theory best looking guy should win.

That should be the goal, but many athletes prefer to compete far from their maximum size to enter in classic or physique and win contests / pro card. It must also be said that this will not work for most as shape and structure are more important than body size or weight.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Skunk101
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws