over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ejection fraction 10%

How are you now?

How are you doing? I hope you are better now.

At first I was like what the hell lol

But that’s awesome.. I remember hearing about his condition a few years ago.. Great news for him.. Hopefully OP chimes in

Just trying to say that there is hope if you do everything right!

Still here, just plugging along. Have an follow up on Monday.

Still here, just plugging along. Have an follow up on Monday.

What kind of exercise are you doing now, just the treadmill right? I hope that is going well for you.

I am going to try squats again tomorrow for the first time since I had my defib go off 5x. Settings are set back to have it go off when my rate hits 185 now instead of 135 bpm. I also got my heart rate monitor in the mail today and plan on using that to alert me if the HR gets too fast.

What kind of exercise are you doing now, just the treadmill right? I hope that is going well for you.

I am going to try squats again tomorrow for the first time since I had my defib go off 5x. Settings are set back to have it go off when my rate hits 185 now instead of 135 bpm. I also got my heart rate monitor in the mail today and plan on using that to alert me if the HR gets too fast.

Treadmill, brisk walks 3.5mph, stationary bike

Treadmill, brisk walks 3.5mph, stationary bike
sorry for the very late bump, but how is your situation right now?
i am in a similar situation. I was told today me EF is around 20%. They want to perform a catheter in 4 weeks to check inside.
Right now i am in hospital because i had problems getting air 2 nights ago.

i am in a similar situation. I was told today me EF is around 20%. They want to perform a catheter in 4 weeks to check inside.
My ef is a little below 20% now, but I'm doing ok considering. I hope you get a defibrillator implanted soon. Be very careful what physical stress you put yourself in. If your heart goes into V tach, it can be lethal.

Wondering if the OP is still alive. I hope so.

My ef is a little below 20% now, but I'm doing ok considering. I hope you get a defibrillator implanted soon. Be very careful what physical stress you put yourself in. If your heart goes into V tach, it can be lethal.
I am not getting a implanted defib right now but i will get a "life-saving west". a west that is something like a defib.
I am still in shock it got so low. I have an infection right now and it might have to do with it i guess..

I am not getting a implanted defib right now but i will get a "life-saving west". a west that is something like a defib.
I am still in shock it got so low. I have an infection right now and it might have to do with it i guess..
Ok. I think they want to wait and see if your heart recovers before doing the surgery. I didnt realize you have an infection, I thought you had a heart attack or slowly developed cardiomyopathy. Chris on here had a vest for awhile too, but then later passed away from heart trouble.

Ok. I think they want to wait and see if your heart recovers before doing the surgery. I didnt realize you have an infection, I thought you had a heart attack or slowly developed cardiomyopathy. Chris on here had a vest for awhile too, but then later passed away from heart trouble.
i had no heart attack.
i woke up tuesday night with breathing issues. Couldnt breath lying down.
It was kind of sudden since tuesday midday ive still trained (ive trained with a sore throat and some coughing) and had no issues.
here i hospital they thing i have pneumonia but echo also showed crappy heart.
And i hope the pneumonia is the reason wy my heart is currently weak (if this makes sense?)

i had no heart attack.
i woke up tuesday night with breathing issues. Couldnt breath lying down.
It was kind of sudden since tuesday midday ive still trained (ive trained with a sore throat and some coughing) and had no issues.
here i hospital they thing i have pneumonia but echo also showed crappy heart.
And i hope the pneumonia is the reason wy my heart is currently weak (if this makes sense?)
Yeah, I know viruses can attack the heart, and maybe bacteria too. Those sorts of things I believe will usually be mostly reverseable. Youre in the best place now, the hospital. So do they know if the pneumonia is bacterial or viral?

Yeah, I know viruses can attack the heart, and maybe bacteria too. Those sorts of things I believe will usually be mostly reverseable. Youre in the best place now, the hospital. So do they know if the pneumonia is bacterial or viral?
i was 1 day (3 times) on high dose antibiotics (uracid 3g x3) although they assume viral. But oftentimes bacteria come additionally
night was tough, couldnt really sleep since getting air is almost not possible.
Will get my new medication plan today which includes higher dose diuretics (3 tabs a day) hope that helps
and ive tried to go some steps upstairs.. no chance.
I really hope his gets better else there is no quality in life anymore

i was 1 day (3 times) on high dose antibiotics (uracid 3g x3) although they assume viral. But oftentimes bacteria come additionally
night was tough, couldnt really sleep since getting air is almost not possible.
Will get my new medication plan today which includes higher dose diuretics (3 tabs a day) hope that helps
and ive tried to go some steps upstairs.. no chance.
I really hope his gets better else there is no quality in life anymore
Chances are it will get a lot better. Your chances are much better than mine, and I've lived 12 years after my massive heart attack. Have faith. Please keep us updated. Wishing you the best right now.

Chances are it will get a lot better. Your chances are much better than mine, and I've lived 12 years after my massive heart attack. Have faith. Please keep us updated. Wishing you the best right now.
i will keep you updated, thanks for your wishes maldorf.
The only thing i am a bit worried right now is the water in my lungs which is still there although i received diuretics yesterday.
(Torasemid, yesterday 2 tabs, from today on 2 morning 1 midday)
i always thought the diuretics work quick.. I really want to get good breathing again :(

Are you taking any supplements to try getting this up?

i will keep you updated, thanks for your wishes maldorf.
The only thing i am a bit worried right now is the water in my lungs which is still there although i received diuretics yesterday.
(Torasemid, yesterday 2 tabs, from today on 2 morning 1 midday)
i always thought the diuretics work quick.. I really want to get good breathing again :(
Sounds like the diuretics now are preventing the condition from getting any worse. Perhaps the fluid is mostly due to the infection and not heart failure. They did an echocardiogram to measure ejection fraction? Or maybe a MUGA scan?

What's your oxygen saturation at?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ndsabvra