over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

low dose cycle options

whats the point in selling 'fake' DHB or purposely mislabled DHB.
the retail raw cost is about the same as masteron and/or tren.
so i dont get this whole business about 'real DHB'
now being a sloppy sponser and just slapping on DHB labels to any random vial... i get that..
but to purposely brew mast and label it DHB... not sure how that benefits the sponsor in terms saving costs.
Exotic things are harder to find/get at times and passed off while really being something else with similar characteristics. Other times, if you have enough to make 125 vials, but need to make 200...a dishonest person will mix it with something else. Use your imagination..there are a lot of reasons why this might be done.

That’s what Luki said. He said it’s garbage because of inflammation. I trust him when it comes to drugs.
odd... when running dhb i suffered from puffy eyes as well.. since dropping the dhb i no longer see those 'bags'
i never connected the two.
ironic thing is... DHB also gives you that same skin glow as primo...

B, you can't go wrong with primo and it won't adversely effect your health. I like Masteron too, but only if you were lean.

I've did 400 test, 200 prop 200 tren, and 200 prop and 50 drol Ed, also 200 prop 50 winny Ed.

All were comparable except the combo with winny didn't do much. Want to try the primo and dhb cycles you outlined, never used either combo.

Also want to try 200 prop 200 npp, but can't see it being mich different than 400 prop.

I like when I added Proviron and low dose gh to my HRT. 2-3ius gh and just 25-50mg split dose Provi. I have to eat really clean because my hdl/ldl ratios can get messed up by cycling. I use lots of supplements along with a high fiber/decent cardio. Provi makes my free test higher w/o losing my hair, lol. Mast is awesome but I only use for 4 weeks and always propionate.
Provi would be my choice if I could only add one thing to my TRT.

Max
Imo/IME

Option B without a doubt!

One bottle is all I could take of dhb. PIP, was not bad. But holy shit the inflammation I got was horrible. It was systematic. Everything on me just went nuts with inflammation. My eyes, knees, elbows and stomach. All wrecked. Stopped running and about 2 weeks later was back to normal. Fuck that stuff man. At least for me. Tren is way more forgiving on my body.
Damn! Well, if tren is more tolerable then stick to it. What doses did you use for DHB?

While I do like Proviron added to cycles, let's be realistic. That is being WAY too 'simple' for what he is hoping to do.
If he doesn’t want that simple, probably just throw in some daily NPP at around 200 a week

if going from trt to small cycle what i often do is slowly add test up to a point the go into some aas. at times in the year i bring my trt down as low as i can. diet and training often have changes made too. depends on life issues, recovery and general whats going on.

test at 200 like my decent trt dose where im training and eating pretty solid.
first few weeks of a new training cycle i would up it to 300. ride that out until the juice ups stop, say 4 weeks or so. then i add another 100mgs and do the same.

at 400 mgs some sort of estrogen control helps but not 100% neccessary for me. i will have some extra water though.

as i top that out i lower the test and add mast. in this case i would go back to 200mg test then add 100mg of mast. using mast in this case to lower est and increase free t. ride that wave another 3-4 weeks and add another 100mg of mast.

after i top that out i add in npp and follow similar idea.

doing this over the corse of 3-4 months i feel has a really nice effect and can bring you in a timely fashion for winter down time into prime shape for summer on a cycle that ends up being very gentle to the body. i have even tried this with baby doses and been quite happy.

did this for the past few years and was quite impressed this year im gona try just the test and primo and see how it compares. the only way to really know is to run it for months repeatedly yourself and see.

i would go with primo e over dhb unless i was just bored and wanting to fuck with something new.

good luck brotha!

If you use 200mg trt you will get a nice effect from doubling or adding 200mg primo. I wouldn't bother with option c. It all depends upon exactly what you want from the cycle. Me personally I don't mind low dosing at times but I also want to do something with some kick and I would recommend the same to you so I would say option d 300mg test and 200mg primo.

I'm loving all the replies and comments thus far. I appreciate everyone that took the time to share their thoughts.

Even though I've been wanting to try DHB for quite some time, I think I'm going to put this aside for now. I'm more inclined at this point to pick the 200mg test + 200mg primo option though one could never go wrong with 400mg test either.

If you use 200mg trt you will get a nice effect from doubling or adding 200mg primo. I wouldn't bother with option c. It all depends upon exactly what you want from the cycle. Me personally I don't mind low dosing at times but I also want to do something with some kick and I would recommend the same to you so I would say option d 300mg test and 200mg primo.

300mg test and 200mg primo would probably be the best and solve all my doubts lol

Now, if you wanted to cap it at 400mg/week, would you prefer 200mg test + 200mg primo or 400mg test? Would the results be similar as far as gains? I would think the primo would bring a better cosmetic effect while the test would bring more strength and fullness.

I play around with compounds regularly now. I normally stick with 30mg Test/day. Then depending on what I am looking for, I'll add 25mg NNP, or 25mg Mast/day, on occasion I'll even put in 10-15mg Tren/day for a few weeks.
For me this is a cycle. -Nothing like the old days. The funny thing is, I get dramatic results. I honestly believe that in the past, I was using way more than I needed.
I think it has to do with how hard you train. You'll laugh but grappling and bodybuilding at the same time I would completely transform by just adding 15 mg/d of winstrol. Couse back then I was 30 years younger and the winstrol was from the veterinarian.

300mg test and 200mg primo would probably be the best and solve all my doubts lol

Now, if you wanted to cap it at 400mg/week, would you prefer 200mg test + 200mg primo or 400mg test? Would the results be similar as far as gains? I would think the primo would bring a better cosmetic effect while the test would bring more strength and fullness.

Unless someone has a very strong response (good or bad) to a particular compound I don't think it really makes much difference and both cycles will be similar. But sure 200mg test and 200mg primo would likely give a drier and more "cosmetic" look. Everyone is different though. I get bigger and drier on higher deca for example. You are on 200mg test all year so that's why I think a little bump (with the primo) would be beneficial. If you were on 100-150mg test then 200mg of both would be great. Again though there won't be a massive difference between protocols so just keep it simple and run 200mg of both and see how you are. You could always bump up another 100mg mid cycle if you wanted to. Primo is not very strong but for you on 200mg test that 200mg added primo will have a nice effect because you are sensitive and it's a new compound. I would recommend the added 200mg primo (or npp etc) over doubling your test dose.

Unless someone has a very strong response (good or bad) to a particular compound I don't think it really makes much difference and both cycles will be similar. But sure 200mg test and 200mg primo would likely give a drier and more "cosmetic" look. Everyone is different though. I get bigger and drier on higher deca for example. You are on 200mg test all year so that's why I think a little bump (with the primo) would be beneficial. If you were on 100-150mg test then 200mg of both would be great. Again though there won't be a massive difference between protocols so just keep it simple and run 200mg of both and see how you are. You could always bump up another 100mg mid cycle if you wanted to. Primo is not very strong but for you on 200mg test that 200mg added primo will have a nice effect because you are sensitive and it's a new compound. I would recommend the added 200mg primo (or npp etc) over doubling your test dose.
It’s highly unlikely that 200mg of primo a week will do anything. You would get more out of more testosterone.

I've probably written this a dozen times now but my particular biology likes 150 mg test and 150 mg primo. It's drier and more asthetic combination than just 200 mg test. It's an athletic combo if you want that added function. Good recovery and no noticable side effects. FWIW my total test comes back 1200 ng/dL and estrogen is at the low end of normal. Primo probably interferes with the test somewhat.

It’s highly unlikely that 200mg of primo a week will do anything. You would get more out of more testosterone.

Not necessarily. The OP is on trt all year so the difference should be noticeable. Although I totally agree that for many 200mg primo will do next to nothing. The first time I used primo I added 200mg onto an existing cycle and I didn't really notice a thing. I have experimented and I used 1.2g primo (tested and real) with a low dose of test just to see exactly what I got from primo and I wasn't majorly impressed. I get more from 200-300mg tren for example. I do think primo can be a nice addition to a cycle especially if you have the goals of the OP. Now if someone is on 600mg+ test and 400mg+ deca adding 200mg primo will likely do very little. Nevertheless, for me I if I was going to do a low dose blast I would much rather add 200mg primo, npp, deca or tren than another 200mg test and I think most would get more from those but everyone's goals and response are different.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131