advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best liver supplement besides tudca/udca?

either orally or I’m
Reason I'm asking about Kidney supplements is last time I had my blood work done. My doc said my liver values had returned to normal after I included NAC, Tudca, and Milk Thistle daily but I had a slight protein leak in the kidneys. Apparently my liver benefited from the supplements but not my kidney. I'm not really sure.
i second this I have protein in my kidneys . What supplements is good for this ??? I’m already using synthergine and my liver has recovered to normal values on that but not my kidneys

For kidneys - Other than astralagus ,

Urva ursi
Juniper berry
asparagus extract - I take these daily

I am interested in this oral peptide known as Pielotax A-9, though . Suppose to be a kidney bioregulator

either orally or I’m

i second this I have protein in my kidneys . What supplements is good for this ??? I’m already using synthergine and my liver has recovered to normal values on that but not my kidneys

I would keep the synthergine in and look into the likes of Astragulus, Moringa, NAC, Chitosan, Reishi and Cordyceps. Although finding the root cause of your issues would be the best thing you could do. By that I just mean things like if someone is holding lot's of water retention and/or has high blood pressure. The previous list (pick 1-3) could be of great benefit in the right circumstances. Although you have to be careful when it comes to the kidneys because a lot of supplements can actually cause kidney damage. By that I mean even supplements that are known to be good for the kidneys (herbal diuretics being a good example) can cause issues over time so the dose and duration of usage are very important.

Reason I'm asking about Kidney supplements is last time I had my blood work done. My doc said my liver values had returned to normal after I included NAC, Tudca, and Milk Thistle daily but I had a slight protein leak in the kidneys. Apparently my liver benefited from the supplements but not my kidney. I'm not really sure.
Astragalus for kidneys. Do a search on astragalus here. There is a lot of good info. I have used it myself and my eGFR went from the 60’s to low 100’s. Vitamin shoppe brand is what most of us are using

Astragalus for kidneys. Do a search on astragalus here. There is a lot of good info. I have used it myself and my eGFR went from the 60’s to low 100’s. Vitamin shoppe brand is what most of us are using
Thanks Mike!

For kidneys - Other than astralagus ,

Urva ursi
Juniper berry
asparagus extract - I take these daily

I am interested in this oral peptide known as Pielotax A-9, though . Suppose to be a kidney bioregulator
Tell us more please :)

You guys know NAC helps kidneys too, right?

"...early or late NAC administration has a protective effect attributable to decreased plasma aldosterone and lower levels of lipid peroxidation."

Just wanted to get that in there. Synthergine and NAC are as automatic for me as waking up in the morning.

You guys know NAC helps kidneys too, right?

"...early or late NAC administration has a protective effect attributable to decreased plasma aldosterone and lower levels of lipid peroxidation."

Just wanted to get that in there. Synthergine and NAC are as automatic for me as waking up in the morning.

I saw that. NAC is just all around amazing

Visbiome is medically proven to reduce hepatic encephalopathy and IBS.

How I get my probiotics is attached.

Attachments

• BC4CCB57-6759-4C77-8D0D-1AAF96DB5E8E.jpeg
    BC4CCB57-6759-4C77-8D0D-1AAF96DB5E8E.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 0F67D152-EBFF-462F-A286-4559D1AD6318.jpeg
    0F67D152-EBFF-462F-A286-4559D1AD6318.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 9D5E4E1A-833D-47B5-9572-2A80080C4669.jpeg
    9D5E4E1A-833D-47B5-9572-2A80080C4669.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 15
Think 750mg/day of Choline and Inositol is good along with NAC.

I think the issue with inj glutathione is that the stuff that's available isn't refrigerated.

Seems like a huge amount of supplements that are good for the hair are also good for the kidneys. I randomly just searched rosemary and it has a therapeutic effect on kidneys

Pretreatment with Rosemary extract significantly attenuated the CCl4 related toxic effects via more than one mechanism such as the inhibition of lipid peroxidation, the stimulation of the synthesis of cellular antioxidants, the decrease of the biomarker kidney and the correction of the kidney structure. We can conclude that the Rosemary is efficient in the prevention of kidney function against CCl4 toxicity.

Cordyceps lowered creatinine levels in this study

Cordyceps preparations were found to significantly decrease serum creatinine (14 studies, 987 participants): MD -60.76 μmol/L, 95% CI -85.82 to -35.71); increase creatinine clearance (6 studies, 362 participants): MD 9.22 mL/min, 95% CI 3.10 to 15.34) and reduce 24 hour proteinuria (4 studies, 211 participants: MD -0.15 g/24 h, 95% CI -0.24 to -0.05).

Yes, but be careful. Many things will help (eg rosemary) but it is just adding another capsules on to an already burdensome galaxy of supps. Try to stick with those that serve multi-purpose benefits. Remember that it's easy to forget that even though your system might be up to it, why force it to be?

Yes, but be careful. Many things will help (eg rosemary) but it is just adding another capsules on to an already burdensome galaxy of supps. Try to stick with those that serve multi-purpose benefits. Remember that it's easy to forget that even though your system might be up to it, why force it to be?

Yes , very true and not recommending. Just throwing out more tools to the arsenal one can try

Yes , very true and not recommending. Just throwing out more tools to the arsenal one can try
No, please recommended away. These are all fine. Just consolidate when you can was my point. But research and try. I remember the days when I was taking 16 tabs and caps just in the morning. It might be good in some area but it definitely wasn't in intestinal health. I was on my way to, and people right now have stomach or digestive issues right here from all that. If one supp can do two or three jobs, I jump on it.

I believe in real food. Powders and pills are good to fill in the gaps but you need real food. It's expensive, I know. Who knew 30 years ago that real food would be expensive and supps cheap? A slap back on current marketing psychology? Find the foods that are in the shadowed corners of your supermarket. It's a good bet they're the best for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131