advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best liver supplement besides tudca/udca?

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So here’s the deal. I’d like to focus a bit on liver health to see if it can help reduce some of my ibs symptoms and possibly lead to an increase in appetite, aside from the other obvious benefits. That said, I suffer from bile acid reflux and an overproduction of bile. So tudca being a bile salt makes this a no go. It wouldnt do anything other than make me spend a lot of time on the toilet. What is everyone else’s go to? Is Nac gonna be my next best bet? I’m concerned about the possible side effects of diarrhea and nausea from the Nac. Anyone get this from it?

Tudca up to 2g a day, nac up to 3g a day (I've gone up to 5g and it was constant runs to the toilet) and silymarin

You can always take glutathione shot. NAC is a precursor to glutathione. It has helped my liver stay low with the numbers while blasting.
This is true, I forgot about injectable glut

You can always take glutathione shot. NAC is a precursor to glutathione. It has helped my liver stay low with the numbers while blasting.
Does this help protect and keep kidney values low also?

For the kidneys.. idk. You can always look that up. I drink close to a gallon a day..to stay hydrated.

For the kidneys.. idk. You can always look that up. I drink close to a gallon a day..to stay hydrated.
Salt intake is even more important than water intake when it comes to hydration. Hard training bodybuilders should be getting more that’s the rda for sodium. Dr. Sandra Godek from the heat institute has a lot of great info regarding this

im taking 400mg per day on empty stomach upon waking., great results. i think this one better than NAC in my experience but I haven't don't bloodwork on glutathione before only tudca and tudca rocks

Salt intake is even more important than water intake when it comes to hydration. Hard training bodybuilders should be getting more that’s the rda for sodium. Dr. Sandra Godek from the heat institute has a lot of great info regarding this
I add 500mg-1g in my shake during training when I can remember. espec since I hit sauna and steamroom daily

I use sodium chloride tablets. I take 1 1 hour pre training as well as with one of my daily meals, and I salt my food to taste

I add 500mg-1g in my shake during training when I can remember. espec since I hit sauna and steamroom daily

I've seen tons of stuff on the sauna being amazing for the liver. A lot of people are adding it in. Some of the claims are overblown lol. Like how it can "replace" cardio, but I definitely see how it can aid in liver detoxification.

So here’s the deal. I’d like to focus a bit on liver health to see if it can help reduce some of my ibs symptoms and possibly lead to an increase in appetite, aside from the other obvious benefits. That said, I suffer from bile acid reflux and an overproduction of bile. So tudca being a bile salt makes this a no go. It wouldnt do anything other than make me spend a lot of time on the toilet. What is everyone else’s go to? Is Nac gonna be my next best bet? I’m concerned about the possible side effects of diarrhea and nausea from the Nac. Anyone get this from it?
I'm doing 1.6g/d split morning and night of NAC right now. My gut feels great. I love it. My only complaint is that it's reduced my appetite (in the one month I really need it). I will be back on it though. When losing for summer. I'm hungry all the time.

I'm doing 1.6g/d split morning and night of NAC right now. My gut feels great. I love it. My only complaint is that it's reduced my appetite (in the one month I really need it). I will be back on it though. When losing for summer. I'm hungry all the time.
That’s where my concern lies. I struggle with appetite to begin with, and I’m not looking to make it worse

This answer may not directly address your liver issue and you probably already know about this but I wanted to tell you to give that Marshmallow root a try. And this isn't hearsay..this is coming from my direct personal experience with dealing with tons of different herbs and I come back to MarshMallow root as the one that works very immediately and direct and strong. It really helps coat the stomach and gives that awesome cushioning lubrication feeling inside of your body. Also helps with coughs and colds big time. Even doing a search on it now..its supposed to help with LIVER and joints and basically every organ. It also helps as a mild diuretic and takes away the bloat inside of you (especially gut area).
But the big thing about the Marshmallow root where most people miss is this: They buy these capsules and don't dose anywhere near high enough so they miss out on the full potential benefits and just feel "some" relief. With Marshmallow root (It being a non toxic herb) you gotta dose BIG..like a couple of heaping tablespoons first thing in morning on empty stomach and then more by afternoon and even more at nighttime. I like to use the Organic and/or wild crafted pure marshmallow root powder that are harvested in Europe and then just throw in a bunch of root in my Krups coffee/spice blender from Walmart and FRESHLY powder it and then toss and wash it in same day. Another BIG mistake ppl make with Marshmallow root is they boil it or make it into tea (Kills the mucilage properties big time and they miss out on benefits). Toss and wash is way to go. take my word for it..just order a couple of pounds of it from herbco or iherb or any mountain rose or any big herb company and you will be pumped up about it.

That’s where my concern lies. I struggle with appetite to begin with, and I’m not looking to make it worse
Also the capsules I take are [800mg NAC, zinc, selenium, ALA, and milk thistle]. It may not even be the NAC. It's not a long term investment in trying it either. Just a few days. Cleans your bike ducts, increases glutathione, reduces inflammation.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131