over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

There’s a huge lack or critical thinking and doing objective thinking all throughout this thread.
Too many nonsense emotional posts.
Yep pounding gear isn’t healthy or safe. No shit.
Baphomet is starting to be as annoying as the other fella we just had to ban for being so annoying. Who made you anyone here or some expert? How about have a seat and let the thread play out? You do t have to chime in with your shit comments to every reply from every member.

Baphomet is starting to be as annoying as the other fella we just had to ban for being so annoying. Who made you anyone here or some expert? How about have a seat and let the thread play out? You do t have to chime in with your shit comments to every reply from every member.

Called it a week ago. Fella must enjoy arguing over the internet and hasn't got anything better to do.

Post 71.

The guy who got banned was arguing with this guy, lol. Baphomet hasn't been on this board even 2 months and argues or has an answer for everything. He reminds of some ban member, just can't pinpoint it yet. I agree about him being annoying. It is wearing me thin too.

It looks like an ole sponsor trick we see.
Quote each and every reply to
The thread to boost numbers.
That wears me out. Make your point and give the other guys a chance also.

i literally base my cycles on if I can get away with using slin pins 3x-4x a week.

I should now base them off 5cc syringes 3-4x a week.

You fuckers told me a decade ago to buy the wrong size barrels.

Working in mental health…this doesn’t blow my mind. I am not kidding when I say…

I’ve had patients put meth in their breakfast cereal every day to lose weight.

I’ve had patients ass-bong vodka to get drunk and the wife not smell it on their breath.

I’ve had junkies shoot up heroine with milk because they didn’t have running water but had milk in the fridge.

13g anabolic isn’t that crazy (in the worldview of insanity)

i literally base my cycles on if I can get away with using slin pins 3x-4x a week.

I should now base them off 5cc syringes 3-4x a week.

You fuckers told me a decade ago to buy the wrong size barrels.
I base mine off 2cc/wk TOPS(insulin pins)...priorities change with age

Working in mental health…this doesn’t blow my mind. I am not kidding when I say…

I’ve had patients put meth in their breakfast cereal every day to lose weight.

I’ve had patients ass-bong vodka to get drunk and the wife not smell it on their breath.

I’ve had junkies shoot up heroine with milk because they didn’t have running water but had milk in the fridge.

13g anabolic isn’t that crazy (in the worldview of insanity)
The heroin shot up with milk… Dammit son that’s hard core! I would love to watch that play out…. When they need a fix,they need their fix ya heard!

Cage

An eye opener first post, but nooo people just can't help themselves turning it into "this Is so irresponsible bla fucking bla".

PISS OFF with all the bullshit judgment. No one is asking any of you Karen's to use these amounts.

If you disagree with it, that's fine, don't copy it.
Be and let be. Read, learn and if it's not for you then it's all good.

I swear to god it's the same thing when I go out with some lower income friends and I order a $400 wagyu steak. I don't hear the end of it. Why do you spend so much money on one piece of steak? You can pay 3 mortgages with the same amount you pay monthly on your car yada yada yada.

This is pro muscle and most of us are fascinated about the subject. Simply if you don't like what you read then move on.

An eye opener first post, but nooo people just can't help themselves turning it into "this Is so irresponsible bla fucking bla".

PISS OFF with all the bullshit judgment. No one is asking any of you Karen's to use these amounts.

If you disagree with it, that's fine, don't copy it.
Be and let be. Read, learn and if it's not for you then it's all good.

I swear to god it's the same thing when I go out with some lower income friends and I order a $400 wagyu steak. I don't hear the end of it. Why do you spend so much money on one piece of steak? You can pay 3 mortgages with the same amount you pay monthly on your car yada yada yada.

This is pro muscle and most of us are fascinated about the subject. Simply if you don't like what you read then move on.
You are right, this is promuscle, but it doesn't mean people can't have different opinions either. If it bothers you so much, that some people have different opinions and you don't like reading them, you can move on too.

You are right, this is promuscle, but it doesn't mean people can't have different opinions either. If it bothers you so much, that some people have different opinions and you don't like reading them, you can move on too.
however, without irony, I would suggest changing the name of the forum to TRTmuscle - times have changed bodybuilding is not fashionable and trt yes😅

however, without irony, I would suggest changing the name of the forum to TRTmuscle - times have changed bodybuilding is not fashionable and trt yes😅
We do talk about about TRT as well as massive doses here. I see more threads with big doses then I ever do TRT threads and I been here since 2008. It is only fair we talk about all aspects of it. Unless you forget, there is still Natural Body Building shows. Some like to push limits for competitions, while others come here to talk about health and weight training. Personally I like hearing all aspects and coming to my own conclusions about things.

4-5ml eod is it stil TRT or HRT?

We do talk about about TRT as well as massive doses here. I see more threads with big doses then I ever do TRT threads and I been here since 2008. It is only fair we talk about all aspects of it. Unless you forget, there is still Natural Body Building shows. Some like to push limits for competitions, while others come here to talk about health and weight training. Personally I like hearing all aspects and coming to my own conclusions about things.
with all due respect, but I can see that if someone gives a cycle with medium, not high doses, it is immediately mixed with mud and moralized

Many guys, for example, write to me on priv because they do not want to give real doses on the forum for fear that a wave of moral criticism will pour out on them soon

If we're all A-OK with giving Luki shit for starting this thread, then i'm assuming its A-OK next time someone says they want to run 200mg Test + 200mg Mast to chime in and say, "up the dose and stop being such a biiiitch! dont you wanna grow?"

You're right, there are threads started on ProM that range from too safe to not safe at all. So as everyone is arguing that different opinions are valid....they should be valid on every thread. You wanna share your opinion about this? I'll share my opinion about that. It's alllll equal right?

And im saying this as a moderate guy.

No one has “been mean” to Lukki.
In fact he should be happy that he gets free advertising here. Normally member have to pay to advertise there training services.

Same as you should be happy about your free steroids for being a “rep”

It would be great to see someone add something of value at this point other then a bunch of boo hoo

In all seriousness Lukki are you a pro bodybuider? And also what do
You consider trt, moderate and High doses.
Your alrite but trust me we have had plenty of huge members, many who did turn pro here. So fuck off with the disrespect to our forum.

No one has “been mean” to Lukki.
In fact he should be happy that he gets free advertising here. Normally member have to pay to advertise there training services.

Same as you should be happy about your free steroids for being a “rep”

It would be great to see someone add something of value at this point other then a bunch of boo hoo
I haven't been getting any free steroids from anyone for a long time so I don't know where you got that opinion

I haven't been getting any free steroids from anyone for a long time so I don't know where you got that opinion

That post is to the member theotherone55
Not directed to you. To you I said free advertising.

In all seriousness Lukki are you a pro bodybuider? And also what do
You consider trt, moderate and High doses.
Your alrite but trust me we have had plenty of huge members, many who did turn pro here. So fuck off with the disrespect to our forum.
I will not even enter into discussions with you after you try to twist my words to your advantage - too much hate in you towards me for unknown reasons

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws