over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Study: GH 3x per week versus ED.

I have to disagree with Slesh as it just doesn't do you any good to think "I'll never look like that" thats just a defeatist attitude....get that whole line of thinking out of your head. it serves you no purpose. Of course you still need to engineer how your going to look like that but thats really beside the point. I think Chris Cormier also said he used growth three times a week. Argue the validity of that if you like. I personally would try it out just to mitigate the lethargy I get from gh. Do I feel it would be ideal....no
I am a big " you can do anything you set your mind to guy ". So I agree with your point, however sometimes the subject in question shows behaviors and habits that make it very clear they will never go very far. This is one of those cases, and I think Slesh is right on. If you aren't genetically a plus and want to look like Hawk - then you need to be that motherfucker. When you spend all your time thinking about the next thread you can make focusing on minutia that has already been covered at length, you ain't that motherfucker. I personally would rather know the truth sooner than later! ❤️

I have to disagree with Slesh as it just doesn't do you any good to think "I'll never look like that" thats just a defeatist attitude....get that whole line of thinking out of your head. it serves you no purpose. Of course you still need to engineer how your going to look like that but thats really beside the point. I think Chris Cormier also said he used growth three times a week. Argue the validity of that if you like. I personally would try it out just to mitigate the lethargy I get from gh. Do I feel it would be ideal....no
You’re missing my point. Lol I’m not saying just give up. My point is to stop chasing “miracles” because you see someone with a better physique doing something “out of the norm”. At this point we all know how GH works. ED, 5/2, 3 times a week - again stop driving yourself crazy looking for something that you think is going to drastically change your physique. Cbum to me has the ultimate physique. If he comes out tomorrow and posts some protocol that he does GH 3x a week, pins his Test 3 times a day, Slin EOD except for Easter and Kwanza and Tren when there’s a full moon - you think I’m going to stress myself out trying to chase that? No - I will never look like Cbum. We all gotta do what works for us. Not saying don’t tweak and modify but the OP makes these types of posts weekly - it’s like he’s lost…

I am a big " you can do anything you set your mind to guy ". So I agree with your point, however sometimes the subject in question shows behaviors and habits that make it very clear they will never go very far. This is one of those cases, and I think Slesh is right on. If you aren't genetically a plus and want to look like Hawk - then you need to be that motherfucker. When you spend all your time thinking about the next thread you can make focusing on minutia that has already been covered at length, you ain't that motherfucker. I personally would rather know the truth sooner than later! ❤️
Thank you @blackjack - I tried to clarify that in the above post.

Bro less than 10 percent of people on this board will ever look like Hawk. If you factor in looking like that at 50plus that figure drops to less than 1 maybe 2 percent. No disrespect to hawk moon but running around telling people that you'll never look like him imo without qualifying your comments doesn't do anyone any good. And I just saw the thread had more comments while I was typing this and he did just that.

Why do people claim to know with certainty what these competitive bodybuilders do or did?

-Ronnie turned pro natural

-Levrone only used gear a couple months out of the Olympia

-Dorian only used this much

-Samson is currently off all gear

I’m not trying to be a prick.. but do you guys realize how dumb this all sounds?

Even if they claimed it themselves, it sure as fuck doesn’t mean it has any truth to it

Guys, have an ounce of curiosity and skepticism

In a sport that only really pays if you win, why short change yourself in the gear department?

Basic stuff

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311