over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update on GF Progress

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you missed my last post, it's here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28436 I just got in from being with her at the hospital

I went over to stay with my gal Wed night. I had some business meetings in the big town - where she lives, on Thur. I went to see her at the hospital on Thur afternoon when I was done.

WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS - Why the f*ck does this have to happen to such a wonderful person. The surgery was suppose to be a "simple" reinstall the bone flap. The surgeon explained to me afterwards that since the scalp was laying against the brain he had separate the two in order to replace the bone. This irritated the site (brain) and as a result he said she had temporary loss (not complete but partial) use of her right arm/hand. Her speech/memory recollection was FAR worse and MUCH PAIN in the area of surgery. He said if the arm/hand didn't return to normal in a couple of days up to a week, to let him know and they'd look into it - do a ctscan.

She was only suppose to be in the hospital overnight, but they kept her in 'til supposedly on Sunday (I stayed with her all 78 hours, except for 12 hours for prior commitment). On Saturday, they decided to do a ctscan in the afternoon. At 6:00 AM this morning, the Neurosurgeon (who DOESN'T LOOK older than 35) woke us (he's an EXTREMELY positive and one of the BEST in his field). He told us the result of the catscan showed a blood clot forming and that he scheduled her for surgery at 1:00 PM today!

The doc came out VERY early - the OP room was scheduled for 3hr and he came out after 1-1/2 hr! He said everything went well and that if she was going to have bleeding in the area, it should dissipate on it's own.

My baby was in SO MUCH pain after the surgery they were giving her the MAX dose of morphine every hour and she was still crying in pain :( :( . She didn't want me to leave but I have A SHITLOAD of commitment for Monday that I HAVE TO DO. I left once to go to the bathroom and make a phone call (and told her I was going to be gone for a short while). The nurse said she asked her where I was after 2 minutes being gone and starting to really get depressed. When she finally fell asleep about 8:30 PM I snook out.

Please say a prayer for my gal. I really hope she's not developing further complications. She's in MUCH MORE pain now that when she came out of the Thur surgery. :(

Xcel.. i am heading to bed right now and I will be praying for her and for you.. I cant imagine the pain you are going through having to leave her there. BIG HUGS for you...

Man, i am so sorry to hear this. I wish you the best and pray she gets through this ok. You gotta stay strong also, for her. I dont know what commitments you had, but if at all possible, i think you should break all future commitments to be there with her, as it seems she REALLY needs you badly. It sounds like you have one of the best Docs so im sure everything is going to be fine in the end. Try to stay positive, as hard as that is.

Hang in the buddy!

Just hang in there..sometimes its so far beyond fair, but its life and moments like this really test you beyond what you would ever imagine your capable of, your girl is in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. In christ name amen.

I think she is very lucky to have you for support. I know this is difficult for you, but you being there for her is so very important. I know just how much it means to have that kind of support... when I was married I had to have surgery, and my (now ex) husband wouldn't even spend one night in the hospital with me. He didn't want my parents to know how thoughtless he was. Once they left the hospital, he walk out leaving me there by myself.

Be strong for her... Your PM family has you both in our prayers.

xcel, we're here for you man. hang in there buddy. we are all praying for her to make a speedy recovery.

Xcel, My family and I will definatly keep her in our prayers brother!

Man that's a horrible thing to go through. I feel for her. Luckily she has a stand up guy like you next to her side. As BBA said, you know us mods are here for you xCel.

I read your original post and feel heartbroken for your and her situation. I'm new to this board and don't have any real friendships around here yet, but I would still like to offer my sympathies. I feel horrible when people who take care of themselves with a healthy and active lifestyle suffer injustices such as this. I am glad she has someone such as yourself to be there for her. I wish her a full recovery.

Thoughts are with you...

My thoughts are with you and your girlfriend. When we are given more than we think we can handle, it is a sure sign that you are going to grow. When we overload our body, our muscles grow, when we overload our mind, our heart and soul grow. Be at Peace.

Pekkerwood

YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE IN MY PRAYERS.. SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GUY LIKE YOU FOR SUPPORT. HANG IN THERE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

Exactly.

YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND ARE IN MY PRAYERS.. SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GUY LIKE YOU FOR SUPPORT. HANG IN THERE AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP.

You are doing all you can. Take heart in that. Our prayers are with you and we are proud of you.

Xcel, I read this with a heavy heart my friend. She is strong as are you. She is so very fortunate to have a man like you at her side. I have not stopped the thought and prayers since your last post. She will pull through this with your help! Your family is here and we all are pulling for you both. There is much strength and LOVE on this board. It is all coming your way!! Hang tough and take care of that very special girl of yours. You two have a lot of loving to catch up on!!

My prayers are with you and your gal my friend.
Peace,GF

Hey bro stay strong for your girl. She needs you now more than ever. Our prayers are with you.

I have faith that things will turn around for the better for you and your little lady.

Xcel please try to hang in there and know that we are all thinking about you.

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. The 3 hrs set aside for surgery only took 1.5 hr. The doc said everything went well. She spent the 1st night recovering in ICU.

I stayed with her last night. While she's much better (has regained MOST use of right arm/hand) she still has quite a few issues.

Thanks again everyone!

That's good to hear! I am sure she will continue to improve. God bless.

More Prayers to you and your girl....She sounds like she is a fighter!! Keep being strong for her....

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws