over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

you are preaching to the choir bro, only morons at this point would expect street addys to be antyyhing else, crystal is way more economical to brew than drying out speed paste into amphetamine sulfate from Europe. The amph sulfate raws I can get are cheap but not cheaper than bulk meth. NOBODY SAID METH IS IN ADDERALL DUDE, odd for you to even clarify something that was not relevant to what you responded to

also you say cartel meth as if there is a distinction, just to play the devils advocate since you come across as confident with the terminology, what is the difference between cartel meth and regular "meth"? all of the dope (ice glass ) coming from MX comes in liquid precursor form and is shipped from china to Mexico. THERE IT IS SYNTHD.

DESOXY IS METH and has been around for 60 years, ADDERALL IS NOT METH, you would not be able to tell the difference if I gave you one real and one meth. I am certain. I dont need goodrx i have memorized the chemicals inside most every drug mentioned mentioned on this board,. you sound very confused

If i gave you adderall and I gave you meth instead , they are active at same mg about, you would not be able to tell/. I have done this test on myself 100x and plenty of associates.
View attachment 171102
Relax MT I like you and respect your inputs.
If you look at previous posts, guys are adamant that adderall and meth are the same
Id link back to the posts but figured you've seen them plenty enough times to understand the backdrop story.

Got some amp sulphate and capped my own. 30mg amp is give or take 30mg

dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate, dextroamphetamine sulfate, and amphetamine sulfate.

I compiled this LIST for my clients. These arent your average nootropics. These have helped myself and people I know in times like this where ther is a script addy shortage.

View attachment 171070

The list is not complete, I need to add Noopept, oxiracetam, pramiracetam and the other racetam family products I have tried

tianeptine sodium is another rc I want to try or in this community as we would call, PEPTIDE (to be PC)

most the 'afinils convert to prodrug modafinil, with exception to fladrafinil its supposedly 3-4x as potent, and the analogues offering varying benefits and unique ones

4-FMA and 4-FA is another functional stim I want to experiment with asap. I have tried some of the cathinone years back
I admit to having very little knowledge about the compounds on your list and did some light research. I’m really impressed by the level of info and expertise from personal experimentation. Very commendable. I think the first one I looked into was quite expensive even on Amazon. Couldn’t imagine what you invested for your “lab work” but a great resource for your clients to reference.

I admit to having very little knowledge about the compounds on your list and did some light research. I’m really impressed by the level of info and expertise from personal experimentation. Very commendable. I think the first one I looked into was quite expensive even on Amazon. Couldn’t imagine what you invested for your “lab work” but a great resource for your clients to reference.
there are 20-30 other novel compounds I have tried that I need to add to this list I will get working on it and maybe one day we can have a sticky for those interested in hacking their neurology not just their physical body, all systems coincide. With these powers combined, we are captain planet!!! Plenty of dissociative class compounds I will refrain from listing along with cathonines class compounds etc

1684.jpg

Doc just switched me to ritalin cuz of the adderall shortage, not sure if there is much a difference but ill find out tomorrow
Its giving me headaches so not sure if I gotta lower the dose down from 20mg or just get used to it because this doesnt happen at same dose on adderall. It sucks cuz I actually feel more focused on the ritalin then I did the adderall not sure if I was just getting used to the adderall over time been on it for 7 years or so

Its giving me headaches so not sure if I gotta lower the dose down from 20mg or just get used to it because this doesnt happen at same dose on adderall. It sucks cuz I actually feel more focused on the ritalin then I did the adderall not sure if I was just getting used to the adderall over time been on it for 7 years or so
ritalin is known for better focus, so is 4-fmph which is really close structurally to it and is an analog , adderall gives you the PHYSICAL DRIVE, not the totally enhanced focus like ritalin does or MODAFINIL so much , energy wise it dwarfs those , I feel it more in my CNS than the aforementioned

When I was using 'adderall' presses, I could tell when something was cut with something in the MPH family.
Nothing but vaso-constriction for me.

Took a drug test last week and the adderall IR i take showed up as Meth on my urine test lol. Told the Lab girl I have a script for adderall. Told me she would get back to me. So far nothing. Kinda annoyed I dont do meth a good job opportunity awaits me. Hopefully this will be sorta out soon.

Took a drug test last week and the adderall IR i take showed up as Meth on my urine test lol. Told the Lab girl I have a script for adderall. Told me she would get back to me. So far nothing. Kinda annoyed I dont do meth a good job opportunity awaits me. Hopefully this will be sorta out soon.

You will always test positive for meth when on Adderall. As long as you have a valid Rx, which you do, it will be fine.

If it hasn't been explained yet, the reason for the shortage has to do with DEA restrictions on scheduled drugs. Pharma has to submit to DEA yearly their expectations of sales and the DEA has to approve this. If demand is higher than predictions, you get shortages.

I'm a Ritalin user for narcolepsy and this happens every few years or so.

Dr put me on adderall for narcolepsy,it was great for productivity at work but it killed my appetite, lost a ton of weight and had zero emotions towards everything, i hated it, switched to provigil after 3 months and it was night and day. I have a great appetite on it and it keeps me focused and awake throughout the day with no uneasy tweaker feeling.
I wish Adderall or Ritalin would crush my appetite, but no luck. I have Provigil and Nuvigil, but I can't use them daily because they are too hit or miss for wakefulness. If I stagger their use with Ritalin in between, they work well.

Where did you get this adderall IR?
I have been on Adderall(normal, not extended release) for a couple decades now. I have failed every drug I have taken since; which was numerous because I work in the medical field and most employers require a clean drug screen. The companies that do the testing are aware that those on Adderall will test positive for meth and so I always let them know in advance. They simply ask for proof and upon verification it has never been a problem.

Where did you get this adderall IR?

Think I misread the question the first time? Do you mean where did I find someone who had it in stock? It was a local independent pharmacy in Chandler, AZ. It varies from month to month who actually has it in stock at the time insurance allows me to get it; have to make a bunch of calls each time.

You will always test positive for meth when on Adderall. As long as you have a valid Rx, which you do, it will be fine.
Appreciate that wasnt sure. I took a at home drug test and test for meth and amphetamines and it showed on both.

I get Ritalin and like everyone else my script has to be called in every month. I’ve had to wait from time to time but no more than 2-3 days to get my refills

Well, finally found a pharmacy that got a couple bottles in. They told me to tell my dr to call it in ASAP, this was Friday morning. Called pharmacy to see if my dr called it in, like he was supposed to, and he did not. And.. they are out again now. Not sure how many are in a bottle at a pharmacy. But, they sold out in a day. Jeeze!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131