over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

alcohol is still worse in mho if we are putting things in context. Hugh Hefner took dextro amp and so did everyone in the 70s to lose weight, it was practically over the counter as I've heard, with secretaries writing scrips with a phone call. Dextro amp which is vyvanse with out lysine bonded or something, with the intention of slowing it down and making it not snortable I think. It takes the liver time to separate the lysine and it makes a smooth delivery or so it feels.

You guys might look into dextro amp, it's prescribed just not as popular. I know most of you are advanced but just for info sake. Adderal is something like 3/4ths dextro and 1/4 levo, although somehow the name brand has a different but similar ratio, which I thought was illegal. Dextro ir is still made and vyvanse is essential the extended release. All the Ritalin type drugs are methylphenidate and felt like dirty and nervous to me with no focus or clarity. Don't know enough science but one is a agonist and one is an antagonist.

Vyvanse is said to be less peripherally stimulating, not sure how that transfers to the sides etc in real life

Closest I ever felt to being normal and function when off adderal or vyvanse was Zoloft. It converts to dopamine at a huge rate around and after 100 mg. I however get uncomfortable or nervous if I take it now.

I'm not in anyway saying it's good for you or arguing for it. Just thought I add some context since some people are making it sound worse than crack. I do def feel it takes a toll on my body and I can sleep for days or did during Covid. So maybe I'm too addicted to know

Full disclosure I am not fully sober so sorry if I'm incoherently ranting

I did brother list all the meds i was taking still nothing. they rescined the job offer wouldnt let me retake the urine test such bs. so back to the drawing board.
Sucks, but you can’t blame them… You're just a stranger trying to on-board. You pop hot they aren’t giving you a second chance to waste more of their time and money. Hopefully you find better job & pay after this negative experience!

Cage

Its giving me headaches so not sure if I gotta lower the dose down from 20mg or just get used to it because this doesnt happen at same dose on adderall. It sucks cuz I actually feel more focused on the ritalin then I did the adderall not sure if I was just getting used to the adderall over time been on it for 7 years or so
def a fan of ritalin now over adderall. much better focus

Wonder what this is all about? We know the gov and drug companies are partners. Why try to stop the flow of pills to the people?

Wonder what this is all about? We know the gov and drug companies are partners. Why try to stop the flow of pills to the people?
Pat Tillman tried to tell us the same, and see what happened to him.

Pat Tillman tried to tell us the same, and see what happened to him.
Forgot about that dude, I was in middle school. Crazy choice with a bad outcome. Didn't learn anything from Mohammed Ali.

Yeah the dude who played for the Cardinals

Yes. Just like us all we bought the whole story Hook. Line. Sinker.
So when he gets to Afghanistan he discovers they're not over there fighting the talban. They're protecting the opium trade and the tribal leaders who were/are abusing little boys. he was eventually killed from some supposed friendly fire.

aannd what the f did that story have to do with drugs and this made up belief that he was killed over the gays in afghan? i dont get it nor does it say anything to the contrary? IF there was some proof then yeah id believe it...

If you can avoid that crap, stay far away unless it is absolutely scripted. Most people don't even really need it. I cant believe how many people are scripted adderall now, along with people taking it without a script. I had a stint with it years ago after I was prescribed it, never again. Anytime I tried to take it again became instantly depressed on that crash. Plus let's be honest taking amphetamines with steroids etc, probably isn't the smartest idea heart wise guys. Stay way if you can...I now look at drugs like that as robbing my future self for a temporary moment of "focus"etc. Destroys the brain and dopamine systems.

aannd what the f did that story have to do with drugs and this made up belief that he was killed over the gays in afghan? i dont get it nor does it say anything to the contrary? IF there was some proof then yeah id believe it...
The connection is someone posted that the the powers that be are the biggest drug pushers. I followed up with the pat tilman story and how he discovered the truth behind the war ok terror(at least in Afghanistan)
He wasn't killed over the tribe leaders abusing boys.
But that is a true story and when it was reported Obamas DOD court martialed the whistle blowers.
There's more to this world than juice. Maybe you should read and discern more.

If you can avoid that crap, stay far away unless it is absolutely scripted. Most people don't even really need it. I cant believe how many people are scripted adderall now, along with people taking it without a script. I had a stint with it years ago after I was prescribed it, never again. Anytime I tried to take it again became instantly depressed on that crash. Plus let's be honest taking amphetamines with steroids etc, probably isn't the smartest idea heart wise guys. Stay way if you can...I now look at drugs like that as robbing my future self for a temporary moment of "focus"etc. Destroys the brain and dopamine systems.
Man I know many people that get this medication prescribed to them and they don’t have a legit need for it. All you gotta know is how to ask the right questions and they’ll write you a script!

All the folks I know get em and sell em! Last I knew they unloaded em for $3/ea. Probably much higher now. I’m out of that game nowadays.

Cage

Man I know many people that get this medication prescribed to them and they don’t have a legit need for it. All you gotta know is how to ask the right questions and they’ll write you a script!

All the folks I know get em and sell em! Last I knew they unloaded em for $3/ea. Probably much higher now. I’m out of that game nowadays.

Cage
Yup.

Cage
Guy i know charges $1 per mg whether its the XR or IR. My buddy pays $900 for 30 of the 30mg instant release splits them in half for a two month supply. He works in finance downtown so he can afford it. He doesnt want to have it prescribed because he doesnt want it on his medical history- life insurance and shit like that.

Don't know enough science but one is a agonist and one is an antagonist.

One is a dopamine releaser and one is a reuptake inhibitor for dopamine. The way it is often explained is that methylphenidate is like cocaine in its mechanism of action, it inhibits reuptake whereas amphetamine releases extra dopamine. I seem to remember reading about methylphenidate being hard to distinguish from cocaine in some form in some trial subjects.

One substance that might theoretically be advantageous if you have used a lot of stims and are coming off is 9-me-bc. This is not a recommendation and I don't know if it's even available anymore but this might be interesting to explore if interested in "nootropics" etc. I used it with Bromantane coming off traditional stimulants and it was a completely smooth transition with no "withdrawals" or low mood. It may not have been these substances that did it but it felt like it "worked."

Guy i know charges $1 per mg whether its the XR or IR. My buddy pays $900 for 30 of the 30mg instant release splits them in half for a two month supply. He works in finance downtown so he can afford it. He doesnt want to have it prescribed because he doesnt want it on his medical history- life insurance and shit like that.
Oh I figured they went up in cost on the street. Basically mirroring pain pills; that’s how those were priced per mg. If I had to pay almost a grand for medication I’d rethink my habits!!!

Cage

The connection is someone posted that the the powers that be are the biggest drug pushers. I followed up with the pat tilman story and how he discovered the truth behind the war ok terror(at least in Afghanistan)
He wasn't killed over the tribe leaders abusing boys.
But that is a true story and when it was reported Obamas DOD court martialed the whistle blowers.
There's more to this world than juice. Maybe you should read and discern more.
Oh please do send ur sources… id love to read about these dod courtmartialed whistle blowers…. They might have been suicided by now tho…

Oh please do send ur sources… id love to read about these dod courtmartialed whistle blowers…. They might have been suicided by now tho…
Do you even lift? I question this just based on your lazy mentality seen on multiple posts. Either that or you're just trolling.
In the time you posted your response you could have hit Google.

Do you even lift? I question this just based on your lazy mentality seen on multiple posts. Either that or you're just trolling.
In the time you posted your response you could have hit Google.
Hahah omg cause google is the leading source of real news what a fucken tool bag this guy truly is

Fuck off dipshit… from one veteran who served his country honorably to the fucktard

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws