over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

Hahah omg cause google is the leading source of real news what a fucken tool bag this guy truly is

Fuck off dipshit… from one veteran who served his country honorably to the fucktard
That honorable discharge was probably a deal struck just to get your ass out of the service sooner than your sign up time. regardless it still stands you're a lazy ass civilian depending on another man to feed you news sources. Crying about someone not inserting chapters into a you tube video. First world problems.

That honorable discharge was probably a deal struck just to get your ass out of the service sooner than your sign up time. regardless it still stands you're a lazy ass civilian depending on another man to feed you news sources. Crying about someone not inserting chapters into a you tube video. First world problems.

Hahah yeah disabled vet… but hey u know me and all hahah ur a funny little kid

now go insert the damn chapters into the youtube video already like u were told!

See now that wasnt so hard was it…. See here and other boards we help each other out… … ive found plenty of stuff about all this over the years… i honestly wondered if u had something new that i had not read….

As we are talkin about adderall, so i thought perhaps something like this:

Oh I figured they went up in cost on the street. Basically mirroring pain pills; that’s how those were priced per mg. If I had to pay almost a grand for medication I’d rethink my habits!!!

Cage
Yeah exactly. LOL

I had to challenge my psych doc into a game of chess to get him to prescribe me Addies. I needed them for my ADHD and unless you are already grandfathered in and already get it prescribed they don't want to prescribe it to new patients. Because it's controlled.

Broken system for those who actually genuinely need this medication.

One is a dopamine releaser and one is a reuptake inhibitor for dopamine. The way it is often explained is that methylphenidate is like cocaine in its mechanism of action, it inhibits reuptake whereas amphetamine releases extra dopamine. I seem to remember reading about methylphenidate being hard to distinguish from cocaine in some form in some trial subjects.

One substance that might theoretically be advantageous if you have used a lot of stims and are coming off is 9-me-bc. This is not a recommendation and I don't know if it's even available anymore but this might be interesting to explore if interested in "nootropics" etc. I used it with Bromantane coming off traditional stimulants and it was a completely smooth transition with no "withdrawals" or low mood. It may not have been these substances that did it but it felt like it "worked."
Yeah I heard on a forum that methylphen is close to cocaine. My doctor thinks they are the same, Even the generic xr is different from adderal, thought that wasn't allowed but look it up? Special ratio of levo to dexo

methylphen is not closer to cocaine your doctor's knowledge is limited and bias. no direspect intended here... but in my ACTUAL experiences:

NEP and IPPH are closer to cocaine, 4F-MPH 4-Fluoromethylphenidate is said to be even closer, have to be mindful of flourinated compound toxicity though.

then we have 2-FMA and 4-FMA which are also in a league of their own in terms of STIMS

THIS IS WHAT is circulating right now and recent synths from china labs in RC scene

A-PIHP is like CRACK. the bath salt analog to flakka (A-PVP) aPYCP is floating around but its weak, apiph is on another level .... AD2PV also around (CATHINONE class which are cousin to amphet)

4F-MPH has more dopaminergic qualities, so its more potent and recreational. Ritalin has dopamine-noradrenaline qualities.

nobody here has experience with adrafanil class?

FL-ADRAFINL, adrafinil, armodafinil, modafinil of course, there's a ton of compounds out there i am familiar with that nobody is mentioning???

the RACETAM family also....... phenylpiracetam, pramiracetam,oxiracetam, tons more

methylphen is not closer to cocaine your doctor's knowledge is limited and bias. no direspect intended here... but in my ACTUAL experiences:

NEP and IPPH are closer to cocaine, 4F-MPH 4-Fluoromethylphenidate is said to be even closer, have to be mindful of flourinated compound toxicity though.

then we have 2-FMA and 4-FMA which are also in a league of their own in terms of STIMS

THIS IS WHAT is circulating right now and recent synths from china labs in RC scene

A-PIHP is like CRACK. the bath salt analog to flakka (A-PVP) aPYCP is floating around but its weak, apiph is on another level .... AD2PV also around (CATHINONE class which are cousin to amphet)

4F-MPH has more dopaminergic qualities, so its more potent and recreational. Ritalin has dopamine-noradrenaline qualities.

nobody here has experience with adrafanil class?

FL-ADRAFINL, adrafinil, armodafinil, modafinil of course, there's a ton of compounds out there i am familiar with that nobody is mentioning???

the RACETAM family also....... phenylpiracetam, pramiracetam,oxiracetam, tons more
I still have some fl-*finils in my stash.
I didn't like the feel as it seemed to cause vasoconatriction.
I've tried addie presses and many felt like they were pressed with fl*finils and/or any of the rc mphs out there. As both result in vasoconatriction and palpitations for me.
I've tried pharm ritalin... vascocontriction city.
Straight amph is where it's at for me. Or desoxyn. Both feel good and focus all day.
Used to be a daily user, but stopped cold turkey one day. Took about 72hrs to feel normal again.
Only would use adds in a pinch if I had to. But that opens pandoras box.. I find 5htp helps in that space.

Again.. just my experience. In no way am i an expert

I still have some fl-*finils in my stash.
I didn't like the feel as it seemed to cause vasoconatriction.
I've tried addie presses and many felt like they were pressed with fl*finils and/or any of the rc mphs out there. As both result in vasoconatriction and palpitations for me.
I've tried pharm ritalin... vascocontriction city.
Straight amph is where it's at for me. Or desoxyn. Both feel good and focus all day.
Used to be a daily user, but stopped cold turkey one day. Took about 72hrs to feel normal again.
Only would use adds in a pinch if I had to. But that opens pandoras box.. I find 5htp helps in that space.

Again.. just my experience. In no way am i an expert
yes, amph is better, and CHEAP. cap your own 15-30mg . 72 hours is pretty good and short, take me about a week , tons of sleep and carb loads lol
yes maybe if you have to drive cross country i understand, that was my segway to trying pharma addy in like 2014, felt like speed racer driving lol

I'm slowly cutting back on the Vyvanse. Went from 70mg to 50. Might hang out here for a while. I really would rather find the minimum dose I can get away with. Makes my heart beat a little faster than I care for.

I always did get curious about all the alternatives that MT mentions above, but I haven't figured out the dark net, and I don't want to chase recreational feelings anymore.

If you can avoid that crap, stay far away unless it is absolutely scripted. Most people don't even really need it. I cant believe how many people are scripted adderall now, along with people taking it without a script. I had a stint with it years ago after I was prescribed it, never again. Anytime I tried to take it again became instantly depressed on that crash. Plus let's be honest taking amphetamines with steroids etc, probably isn't the smartest idea heart wise guys. Stay way if you can...I now look at drugs like that as robbing my future self for a temporary moment of "focus"etc. Destroys the brain and dopamine systems.
Amen! Well said! Worst path I ever went down and I'm grateful and thankful I was able to get away from it.

If you can avoid that crap, stay far away unless it is absolutely scripted. Most people don't even really need it. I cant believe how many people are scripted adderall now, along with people taking it without a script. I had a stint with it years ago after I was prescribed it, never again. Anytime I tried to take it again became instantly depressed on that crash. Plus let's be honest taking amphetamines with steroids etc, probably isn't the smartest idea heart wise guys. Stay way if you can...I now look at drugs like that as robbing my future self for a temporary moment of "focus"etc. Destroys the brain and dopamine systems.
THIS CRASH is exactly what i fear… i am already dealing with depression from time to time… i dont want to crash and find that abyss…

THIS CRASH is exactly what i fear… i am already dealing with depression from time to time… i dont want to crash and find that abyss…
That stay farrrr away.... trust me! No need to mess with brain chemicals more.

naw Local here in The US
Do you mind sending me information of your source? We were at a baseball tournament and our car was broken into and my medication stolen- dr won’t prescribe new RX until due date even with my police report and I’m three weeks out and pretty desperate.thanks so much!

Kinda funny hearing grown men Jonesing for speed on an open forum like this. Pretty pathetic. The sooner you guys figure out you don’t need that garbage to survive youl be a lot better off. Best of luck

Kinda funny hearing grown men Jonesing for speed on an open forum like this. Pretty pathetic. The sooner you guys figure out you don’t need that garbage to survive youl be a lot better off. Best of luck
are you a dr? Do you have ADHD? Na i don think dipshit fuckin millions of people are perscribe adhd meds state wide world wide. I for one suffer with bad Adhd without my meds i wouldn't of became a college gratitude or even finish highschool. whats patheic is someone with litttle knowledge of the drug or what it does.

are you a dr? Do you have ADHD? Na i don think dipshit fuckin millions of people are perscribe adhd meds state wide world wide. I for one suffer with bad Adhd without my meds i wouldn't of became a college gratitude or even finish highschool. whats patheic is someone with litttle knowledge of the drug or what it does.
I believe ADHD is nothing more than a symptom based diagnosis. The symptoms can be pretty much found in anyone and are very vague.

I believe ADHD is nothing more than a symptom based diagnosis. The symptoms can be pretty much found in anyone and are very vague.
Exactly. These guys don’t know exactly how much science did not at all go into this diagnosis. I have had two medical doctors tell me pretty much the exact same thing you just stated. It’s an epidemic. Lost a few friends to suicide who were on adderol. They were just getting high nothing more.

Oops @Alzadosghost found your hot button. I am going to go out on a limb and guess you made this post when you weren't on the amphetamines? You know being a whole college gratitude and all.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear