over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

Tolerance builds up. I still absolutely get hungry. I was inspired by another thread recently and I'm weighing my meals and counting my macros for the first time in 20 years.

So with that said, I am targeting 2500 calories per day. FUCK it's hard for me to stay there or under, even on Vyvanse. Yeah it reduces appetite a lot in the beginning. Not so much after a while.

Tolerance builds up. I still absolutely get hungry. I was inspired by another thread recently and I'm weighing my meals and counting my macros for the first time in 20 years.

So with that said, I am targeting 2500 calories per day. FUCK it's hard for me to stay there or under, even on Vyvanse. Yeah it reduces appetite a lot in the beginning. Not so much after a while.
2500 is definitely a bitch to stay under how's your energy? I use intermittent fasting, lots of veggies tomatoes cauliflower rice etc...check out the diet hack thread for some ideas to help with hunger.

2500 is definitely a bitch to stay under how's your energy? I use intermittent fasting, lots of veggies tomatoes cauliflower rice etc...check out the diet hack thread for some ideas to help with hunger.
Energy is better than it's ever been. I know I was overeating fats, for one thing. Favorite snack is a mix of walnuts and blue diamond smoked almonds. Without paying attention I was putting down 1000 calories as a snack. I am pretty sure I was under 200g of protein too.

I know I'm admitting to mortal sins on a bodybuilding forum. But I've seen the error of my ways. 😂 I'm leaning out steadily and glad I'm doing this the right way for a change.

Anyway, I derailing a thread about something else entirely.

What is going on with all these adderall shortages 3 pharmacy i go to haven't had any in stock in months all on back order till they get it but they dont know when that will be. Anyone else having this problem or it is just a california problem.
Nationwide get switched to dextroamphetimine you will like it maybe even more. Klonopin has had a few shortages as well.

No way is Modafinil comparable. They is no stimulant effect and it doesn’t improve my cognitive at all. Simply ephedrine and caffeine alone destroys modafinil. Waste of money imho!
I agree. Modafinil is hit or miss. It works every now and then. Just being honest. A lot of times when I used it it made me sleepy

I been taking prescribed adderall (immediate release, 30mg) on and off for about 15 years now. I always get the generic version, not sure how many different companies I have gone through in that time span, but the one I had been taking for the last few years was TIVA and man, I did not know just how good that companys addy was until I got hooked up with a different companys adderall the last two times I went.

Last one was either Lannet/Mallinckrodt. It was like a completely different substance, nowhere near as good as TIVA.

I have actually not gotten my RX filled the last few months, I would rather take nothing than bogus adderall.

I will be forced to get name brand adderall next time and hope they actually have it in stock.

Perusing a few different forums and it seems adderall quality and effects vary greatly amongst different companys.

Probably about 7 years ago, I noticed that adderall suddenly stopped having the profound amazing effect it once had on me. It was still good, but no longer profound. This coincided with the time I began cycling Gear. I figured the gear changed my dopamine or some other brain chemical/receptor parameter. Im thinking now maybe I started getting a different generic providers adderall, I dont know though cause i never used to pay attention to that but I sure as hell do now.

Just an FYI, apparently there is a fair amount of fake / counterfeit Adderall floating around the black market that is laced with Fentanyl.
(same for counterfeit Xanax, Oxycodone, etc.)

Just an FYI, apparently there is a fair amount of fake / counterfeit Adderall floating around the black market that is laced with Fentanyl.
Yep. I don’t trust any of the black market drugs.

So, I had one of these, or so im 95% sure it was. A buddy ordered them, didn’t like them, so I took them off his hands. Tried one of them, and my body got warm, mind focused, but felt like I wanted to sit on the couch. I tossed them after just trying that one.

Question; why would anyone want fentanyl with adderal. Seems like it’s counterproductive. I get Xanax, oxy, etc… but, why a stimulant?

So, I had one of these, or so im 95% sure it was. A buddy ordered them, didn’t like them, so I took them off his hands. Tried one of them, and my body got warm, mind focused, but felt like I wanted to sit on the couch. I tossed them after just trying that one.

Question; why would anyone want fentanyl with adderal. Seems like it’s counterproductive. I get Xanax, oxy, etc… but, why a stimulant?

I'm not sure that it's "intentional" but might just be a byproduct / contamination from being made near other counterfeits that are more opiate like.
No idea really though.

it's a wild world out there. But you guys should know real script addy is totally different than ads off the street. REAL adderall, you will feel more of a brain focus, be able to do laptop work nonstop... "fake" addys as we call them down here in Miami is more just a boost of energy, not focus per say. It's more like meth lol...I will say though, if I was ever to have done it, I haven't but let's say if I did, the street addys are great for pre workout where a script is more for just computer work. All hypothetically speaking of course.

theyre all cut with 4fmph or are pure 25-30mg METH, all the suppliers on DNMS have to list this

nobody is putting fent in these or xanax, trust me , that's media lore , zero incentive, these raws are so cheap as it is

these suppliers also have 100s of reviews and most users do erlich Liebermann and all the "Dance safe" testing kits and post results.

its like somebody faking clenbuterol tabs

bzp was a popular stimulant cut used in mdma for years, dan kote (bangor labs) in our scene back in 2009 used to use this compound

DONT BUY ANY STREET PRESSES. Unless it comes from a prescription bottle that you SEE in person or know this person and they're like family to you. Everything else is to be considered street press

we can fake prescription bottles also, just like the actavis botles are damn near perfect replicas out there and all the counterfeit mmj products flooding industry that look 99% legit, packaging on alibaba

1712773047463.png

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity