over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Attacks on muscular masculine men now days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men have gotten more feminine over the past couple of generations...But that happens, as we are a weaker generation than our parents and grandparents.

One thing I have noticed on the socials is how many women are calling for the 'Dad Bods'...But that is also because they are insecure as well! Those that do not want to take care of themselves will not want someone that does as a partner because that will only strengthen their insecurities.

I have become nothing more than a people-starer over the past decade...You see it more and more each year people not wanting to take care of themselves. I'm not talking about people like me that worked out to look great and have people stare, to no longer caring and not wanting people to stare and just eat the shit food lol...I'm talking about those that go into Walmart, school, dates, etc dressed and looking like shit - wearing their pj's, hair not even done, fresh outta bed. Those are the ones that you just avoid entirely because they want the species to be trash so that they don't have to address their own insecurities.

But at this point I have been all over the world and have never seen a "masculine" person "attacked" verbally or physically anywhere (aside from those that couple that masculinity with arrogance)...Most people will annoyingly ask advise rather than shun you lol. Even my runty ass has gotten it time and time again bahaha!

And just like OTH said...Those that are being looked at like "freaks"...What was your original thoughts on how you would be received outside of the industry?! You were looking for awe-factor, you got it! BUT even then, I still have never seen a mass monster "attacked" for being too masculine - Fuck me, people were running out of the stores to take pics with BigKiwi because of his size! The dude was like 5'9" 306lbs that morning with 24" arms and 28" waist...Sweating puddles everywhere he walked and people were still happy to run out and be like Holy Shit lol!

If you're feeling attacked, you're taking the bait that someone is fishing you with.

I see it all the time. The smart remarks (not to my face ) ,weird looks and this bs where it’s called “toxic masculinity” when a man looks like how a man is suppose to look in my opinion (jacked and swolled up). What’s up with this attack on masculine muscular men today ? I think people are just so intimidated and pussy now a days Guys like us scare the average person

I see it all the time. The smart remarks (not to my face ) ,weird looks and this bs where it’s called “toxic masculinity” when a man looks like how a man is suppose to look in my opinion (jacked and swolled up). What’s up with this attack on masculine muscular men today ? I think people are just so intimidated and pussy now a days Guys like us scare the average person.
What's hard to achieve, is always hated by those, who are weak minded and don't believe in themselves! They make all the excuses not to do it! "Oh so and so is rich because the system is rigged"
He is jacked because he takes steroids"

People are losing their minds because men are quitting smoking and alcohol! It's all backwards!

Men have gotten more feminine over the past couple of generations...But that happens, as we are a weaker generation than our parents and grandparents.

One thing I have noticed on the socials is how many women are calling for the 'Dad Bods'...But that is also because they are insecure as well! Those that do not want to take care of themselves will not want someone that does as a partner because that will only strengthen their insecurities.

I have become nothing more than a people-starer over the past decade...You see it more and more each year people not wanting to take care of themselves. I'm not talking about people like me that worked out to look great and have people stare, to no longer caring and not wanting people to stare and just eat the shit food lol...I'm talking about those that go into Walmart, school, dates, etc dressed and looking like shit - wearing their pj's, hair not even done, fresh outta bed. Those are the ones that you just avoid entirely because they want the species to be trash so that they don't have to address their own insecurities.

But at this point I have been all over the world and have never seen a "masculine" person "attacked" verbally or physically anywhere (aside from those that couple that masculinity with arrogance)...Most people will annoyingly ask advise rather than shun you lol. Even my runty ass has gotten it time and time again bahaha!

And just like OTH said...Those that are being looked at like "freaks"...What was your original thoughts on how you would be received outside of the industry?! You were looking for awe-factor, you got it! BUT even then, I still have never seen a mass monster "attacked" for being too masculine - Fuck me, people were running out of the stores to take pics with BigKiwi because of his size! The dude was like 5'9" 306lbs that morning with 24" arms and 28" waist...Sweating puddles everywhere he walked and people were still happy to run out and be like Holy Shit lol!

If you're feeling attacked, you're taking the bait that someone is fishing you with.

At least the dad bod is changing, I bounce a pub with mostly 25-45 age groups. The girls say a dad bod is a guy who works out, is strong enough to protect, healthy but doesn't have abs showing. The slob look is definitely unattractive.

RIP to the big man

Reactions: K1
So you see it all the time, not to your face, but weird looks

...from that you belive its toxic masculinity?

The only time I feel attacked is watching some bullshit media piece on the news.

The other 99.9% of my life, being huge and jacked has been a good thing. No one snickers at me or says stuff under their breathe. I’m an extrovert too and work in a very social industry. No one everrrr comments rudely on my passion for BBing or gym culture. Honestly, most people waaant to know more and ask me questions and learn. Mostly all of my experiences have been positive. The media drives this, “masculinity is under attack” storyline. Maybe being a douchebag is under attack and for the most part our culture is stereotyped this way. But once people have 1 conversation with me, they understand very quickly who I am.

The only time I feel attacked is watching some bullshit media piece on the news.

The other 99.9% of my life, being huge and jacked has been a good thing. No one snickers at me or says stuff under their breathe. I’m an extrovert too and work in a very social industry. No one everrrr comments rudely on my passion for BBing or gym culture. Honestly, most people waaant to know more and ask me questions and learn. Mostly all of my experiences have been positive. The media drives this, “masculinity is under attack” storyline. Maybe being a douchebag is under attack and for the most part our culture is stereotyped this way. But once people have 1 conversation with me, they understand very quickly who I am.
Agree pretty always a positive in any setting whether professional or social. Most bbers tend to be one dimensional and come off as dbags to general public. However, most serious bber are good guys but the wannabe and kids that want the look but not put in the work are usually dbags. Most old school bbers I have found to be pretty good guys.

unless these mfers paying your bills fuck their opinion , people have judged me and stereotyped and profiled me my entire life, people couldnt figure out if I was a neo nazi or Hispanic gang member growing up until I Was about 15, I had to put in 2x as much work as everyone else and hella risk my freedom sanity and soul, then when you climb to the tops of those criminal ranks there are more jealousy and betrayal at the pinnacle. Living in the neighborhood immersed in gang territory,
I couldnt exactly go home and lock my door and stay out the streets. Mfers will terrorize you until you step off the porch and get active espec if you grew up with them, there's no one day shit i shot somebody I want out, NO. Same betrayals you will face in normal friendships and with relationships. Diff Scenario , I've faced them all, life happens FOR YOU not TO YOU, everything is forming and polishing you

if they ain't talking about you, you ain't making noise. I will be 36 this year, and I can comfortably say I dont care for hardly anyone, I only acquiesce when I go in public
and play the game

and what @OuchThatHurts said earlier is supreme.

I am reminded of the time ufc fighter Problems P3ralt4 saved my life in a gun battle, I am sure its past the statue of limitations by now

The media drives this, “masculinity is under attack” storyline.
So true. And anyone that wants to ONLY talk about toxic masculinity has never been inside the female wing of a prison or an all-girls school/academy. And I know there's people on here who know what I'm talking about.

Those women are just as eager to dominate the weaker female inmates, get into fights, "mean girls" type behavior (talking trash and spreading rumors behind other womens' backs). Mouthy, nasty, mean, hateful clams.

So if they want to take 'toxic masculinity' and make that a thing, we better all start talking about 'toxic femininity' as well.

Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where they were talking about "wedgies". Elaine said, "Boys can be so cruel." Jerry asked, "What did the girls do?" She replied, "We just made fun of her until she developed an eating disorder."

Funny. But 100% true.

So true. And anyone that wants to ONLY talk about toxic masculinity has never been inside the female wing of a prison or an all-girls school/academy. And I know there's people on here who know what I'm talking about.
or hung out at a sorority at Berkeley in CALI ,gag
Those women are just as eager to dominate the weaker female inmates, get into fights, "mean girls" type behavior (talking trash and spreading rumors behind other womens' backs). Mouthy, nasty, mean, hateful clams.

So if they want to take 'toxic masculinity' and make that a thing, we better all start talking about 'toxic femininity' as well.

Reminds me of a Seinfeld episode where they were talking about "wedgies". Elaine said, "Boys can be so cruel." Jerry asked, "What did the girls do?" She replied, "We just made fun of her until she developed an eating disorder."

Funny. But 100% true.
my dark triad ex and NPD other exes . toxic toxic toxxxic

Good thing you post pics with your shirt on 👀
I’ve sent some pics of myself to some members on here with my shirt off . I’d be willing to bet I’m not too far from your size my friend. But that’s neither here nor there 😬😬😬😬. I’m sure @Muay Thai and @slesh can vouch

I totally agree we are an under attack vulnerable minority group. MM (muscular men(and squirrels)) needs to apply for alphabet status. We might not get a full month or anything, but I'll settle for an awareness day. Just say no if they want to do a brotherhood march through the night though.... That would be WAAAY too catabolic.
We definitely need to get an awareness month for sure ! Us poor juice heads

I'm for taking July. It is already national bison month.

Attachments

• 7hauch.jpg
    7hauch.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 18
20 years ago i got snide comments and looks from people, it is nothing new. Whether it is from jealousy, insecurity, morality or some other thing is probably different with each person. People that stand out in any way in life get put down be someone. Just human nature. If how others view you makes you feel bad then i would suggest looking at why their opinion matters to you.

20 years ago i got snide comments and looks from people, it is nothing new. Whether it is from jealousy, insecurity, morality or some other thing is probably different with each person. People that stand out in any way in life get put down be someone. Just human nature. If how others view you makes you feel bad then i would suggest looking at why their opinion matters to you.
Nah it doesn’t. I was just making convo is all buck

Nah it doesn’t. I was just making convo is all buck
I remember once a hot woman told her boy friend i looked gross. When i looked him in the eye he looked scared and seemed to shrink before my eyes like i was going to attack him for what she said. Now when 2 obese people told me i heeded to work on my abs when i was around 6% BF that gave me a chuckle.

Just identify as a gorilla. If they say anything accuse them of being anti primate and take your story to cnn or NBC or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner