over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

I have really liked a mild IF regiment of 12/12 . . . eating between 10 am and 10 pm with meals normally 10a, 2p, 6p, and a mid-sized meal @ 10p too.

I have really liked a mild IF regiment of 12/12 . . . eating between 10 am and 10 pm with meals normally 10a, 2p, 6p, and a mid-sized meal @ 10p too.
This style works best for me now as im getting older.

A few larger meals while not eating between 10pm to around 12pm the next day.

My goal is obviously not gaining size anymore though.

I always sit down and take my time and enjoy my meals. Leaves me satisfied

Im not sure that’d be in any way, shape, or form… intermittent fasting

Kinda like guys calling 300mg, trt 😉

Nevertheless, the schedule seems solid if it works for you

Ok, because of this thread I am now obsessed with Diet Sunkist and protein "sludge"!! Lol

Organic 90/10 ground beef cooked with Carmelized onions and green bell peppers+
Salt+pepper+turmeric+garlic powder+liquid smoke!
Add cooked White rice and mix well
For each meal, warm up some and add fresh icebergs and avocado spread

Not a hack but kimchi and other types of pickled vegetables that we have over here in Japan really hit the spot for next to zero cals. Kimchi also works like sauerkraut and helps your digestion.

Not a hack but kimchi and other types of pickled vegetables that we have over here in Japan really hit the spot for next to zero cals. Kimchi also works like sauerkraut and helps your digestion.

I love kimchi and sauerkraut. A regular meal I eat is about 250 grams of wild cod cooked sous vide at 122 degrees. I like the texture of the cod at that temperature. I mix it with 120 g of Kimchi and just eat it cold. It’s surprisingly good and not something I’ve seen too many other people do.

Diet hack?

- Don't bulk, accumulated fat is forever (unless you get lipo)
- Apples are a go to diet item when that hunger starts to overpower you, take one bite and it will satisfy your food craving
- Cut pasta, bread, processed foods, and dessert out of your life
- Drop beer and alcohol if possible
- Eat real food, no need for protein shakes when a steak is available
- Learn to love fat, it is not unhealthy and it satisfies hunger

Diet hack?

- Apples are a go to diet item when that hunger starts to overpower you, take one bite and it will satisfy your food craving
Like most of what you say here but cutting out carbs forever is not consistent with the Pros I know who demolish junk food at times as well as the dont bulk, bilking is integral part of moving up the classes and placing. There’s a scant few that don’t bulk ever and succeed in fact Dexter Jackson is the only one who comes to mind. Fat cell count is set in adulthood it’s cell size that changes. Fat is extra work but I’ll put on 20 lbs of fat for 5 lbs of muscle I keep to the stage which done yearly takes someone from say 154 lbs to 230lbs on stage. In general though I agree with you, especially on alcohol though 1-3 times a year I’ll drink.

Diet hack?

Please explain this. It doesn't make sense to me seeing how shredded guys get every year.

Please explain this. It doesn't make sense to me seeing how shredded guys get every year.

My apologies, should have known. Advice was meant for a gym rat who wants to look good and not a competitive bodybuilder. Bulking and cutting is really bad advice for a non-competitive physique. Additionally, I did not say or imply cutting all carbs - just unnecessary and junk carbs. Of course, you can utilize simple carbs to fill out when needed - but, be mindful of washing out.

Diet hack?

Agree on the apples, someone here mentioned this so I tried it. 2 apples is way more filling than the calories indicate.

I took some advice from this thread and stopped using raw mushrooms and tons of veggies as filler to help with hunger. Still use them but cut the volume.

One combo that fills me up but the volume isn't crazy ....and hunger is zapped.

Microwaved egg whites. Taste horrible, but mix in some pb8 or natty PB with artificial sweetener, not too voluminous but taste great and is satisfying.

Also riced cauliflower pudding. Same volume but less calories than oats, and doesn't distend me. Tomatoes are great too.

no fucking diet hack....it's not a pussy sport
Exactly.
My hack is I eat what Im supposed to eat (weigh it to the gram) and nothing more.
I simply do not have the genetics to get away with ever deviating from a plan. And for the second thing, “diet hacks“ are usually more complicated than they’re worth.

Try this for a 2nd post . You a weak minded individual I can tell by your post that needs some kind of DIET HACK to stay on course lmao . How about you actually follow your macros simple

The all or nothing mentality with food is fuel can get pretty tiring. It makes sense for a competitor or an individual that makes their living off this sport. The rest of us, where it’s not our livelihood or if we’re not chasing a stage win, makes less sense to have this stance. We’ve got one short life, so do what you want to make it enjoyable. That said, if you’re a fatty and keep trying to cut corners, well that’s a whole different conversation and I see the point in your post. Not that I agree with how you phrased it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131