over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hey slesh

I think the mindset matters the most on the 80/20.

My idea of the 80/20…..say the old lady wants to go to dinner? So this will be one of my 20% meals….

I’ll order the leanest cut of steak there, and a baked white potsto. No butter, sour cream, bacon or all that. just salt pepper, and some salsa. I’ll “endulge” with a roll if they have good rolls.

On the other hand, I could do the 20% rule and order the shrimp Alfredo and eat half a dozen garlic breadsticks.

That’s easily a difference of 1000 calories, from fat and carbs.
If I go out I see what I have left for the day if it's 60 pro, 60 carbs 40 fat then I'm having chicken, half a baked potato, roll, butter, sour cream 😋, im still in a calorie deficit, I meet my macros, im still losing bodyfat, that's my 80/20 eating, if it fits my macros I'm eating it, I could not eat the baked potatoes and butter and sour cream and have chicken, veggies, and a piece of cake as long as it fits my macros and calories. Anyone can do that just like they can balance their check book.

You eat those 3 meals all within 4 hours? Then fast the other 20? What time of day is your eating window?
Yes. First meal is pre workout (grilled chicken salad), second meal is post workout (oats and protein) and an hour later is final meal of egg whites omelette. I adjust portion sizes depending on my macro goals but those same three things in that same four hour window. I used to do 23-1 and some 1-3 day fasts for health purposes so this is a walk in the park lol

Not that high..just not, I don’t know, manly?
I’ll be honest, I didn‘t have any preconceived notions of what his voice would be like……..HOWEVER, when he started talking i was surprised at the tone for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️

@b-boy coming out swinging I see lol...yet both he and @slesh have their own viewpoints on this topic...what's a little rivalry???

As for his voice, figured he'd have a nice deep voice...

I ate a snickers bar last night. Am I going to Hell @slesh? 🤔

If I had to guess, I think these "influencers" diet down/get shredded, then film a ton of clips that they spill out over the next 6 months...giving the appearance of always being in shape.

As a fellow genetic fat boy who is impressed by how lean he stays year round, I think slesh has a point about what it takes for guys like us

When I see diets that advertise eating tasty foods while staying within calorie limits I think they probably work for normal people but the moment I taste some junk food I want more

On the other hand it's easy for me to keep my portions small when I'm just eating chicken breast and veggies

That being said obviously cals in vs cals out is the best determinant and if you have your protein intake set you can fill the rest with whatever junk you want, so long as the cals are short of maintenance youll lose weight

But guys like B-boy, or really anyone who was just always relatively lean their whole life, really doesn't understand this issue ... they seem to think if you train hard and eat decent you should have abs... but that's not how it works for a lot of us..

If I had to guess, I think these "influencers" diet down/get shredded, then film a ton of clips that they spill out over the next 6 months...giving the appearance of always being in shape.
If Slesh were to be an influencer he'd be up front and honest and keeping things real!

Didn’t watch the vid, slesh. But why oh why, was a post made about this? If it was noted about your drug regimens, I’d be ok. But likely this wasn’t the case, as it was on social media.

I could tell everyone, fuck 80/20, hell fuck a diet in general. Play with drugs and let the drugs do the work. Eat donuts for breakfast, McDonald chicken nuggets for lunch, and drink your dinner with liquid pork chops (beer), like me. Literally my weekly regimen and I could say, look at me, you can do it too. But I’m a small percentage of GREAT responders, though. But I won’t divulge that on my posts.. Social media though, am I right!! You think these clowns preaching whatever are actually doing it?

Honestly it’s silly to get into the weeds about some sort of fad diet, right? I see it as silly as debating high vs low volume training, or going to failure, or rest pausing, or any other variations. If it works for you, it does, if not try the next.

Was losing weight easy for you?? Doubtful.. but you tried things and obviously succeeded. I’m sure it was hard, and took a lot of time, right? So point being; let the sheep follow the social media, who fucking cares! If whatever they decide to follow works, fuckin great. If not, they’ll hop on some other fad. Let ‘em go through the years of figuring it out on their own, like most all of us here did.

We’re not talking about a media post on how to get your sheets whiter here, which we could likely hack.. We’re talking individuality.. Trial and error and what works for your body, given everything your giving it. Holy shit, have times changed! Instant gratification and social media controlling the masses here.

Not getting political but think about how many people make decisions based off their newsfeed these days, over facts? What does it take, a few clicks on this 80/20 stuff for it to consume your newsfeed? The only reason your upset is because the algorithm used caused the sheep to follow this hype which is on all of their feeds.. I get hyped up on politics the same way, but don’t make a post about it.

Bboy, great post!

I’ll be honest, I didn‘t have any preconceived notions of what his voice would be like……..HOWEVER, when he started talking i was surprised at the tone for some reason 🤷🏻‍♂️
In all honesty I was just messing around..no idea what bro’s voices would’ve sounded like..just seemed like good timing

In all honesty I was just messing around..no idea what bro’s voices would’ve sounded like..just seemed like good timing
I’m dead ass serious

i wasn’t thinking, “goddamn he sounds like michael clark duncans brother” but i was surprised

best guess is i’m used to reading everyones posts here in my own inner monologue voice, so to hear it with my ears sounded foreign.

no idea if that makes sense- high af eating a fuckton of tacos 🤷🏻‍♂️

I’m dead ass serious

i wasn’t thinking, “goddamn he sounds like michael clark duncans brother” but i was surprised

best guess is i’m used to reading everyones posts here in my own inner monologue voice, so to hear it with my ears sounded foreign.

no idea if that makes sense- high af eating a fuckton of tacos 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m laying on the roof of my barn drinking scotch lol

Just for the record, I have a manly voice............carry on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131