mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

Hell No! At 1 cap, hunger can be controlled for the most part. At 2 or more, it's hard to control the urge to binge. From personal experience.

Quite a lot of people are combining both of them. They are using the DNP to burn the fat and because some people have a horrible time with cravings when using DNP (and dieting in general) they are using semaglutide to take those away.

Hell No! At 1 cap, hunger can be controlled for the most part. At 2 or more, it's hard to control the urge to binge. From personal experience.
I’ve never taken it, want too bad, I just heard you feel so shitty you don’t want to do anything including eat.

I’ve never taken it, want too bad, I just heard you feel so shitty you don’t want to do anything including eat.

You should try 1 cap of DNP ED/EOD. I think you will be very surprised. Some of the posts I see regarding DNP remind me of insulin posts from 10 years ago. They make it sound like even a low/sensible dose has most people feeling horrible and is really dangerous. It's simply not the truth and very exaggerated and most of the people who get really bad side effects were reckless with their dosing. The issue is even starting at just 2 caps (500mg) daily is reckless. If caps were 20mg like many AAS it would be much different but it's simply not effective dosing so low. That's why if you simply stick to 1 cap you shouldn't have any issues.

Most people get minimum side effects using 1 cap ED or EOD. I am sensitive to it and even at 1 cap daily I am fine. At that dose I experience a drop in energy, minimal heat and my appetite is unaffected.

You should try 1 cap of DNP ED/EOD. I think you will be very surprised. Some of the posts I see regarding DNP remind me of insulin posts from 10 years ago. They make it sound like even a low/sensible dose has most people feeling horrible and is really dangerous. It's simply not the truth and very exaggerated and most of the people who get really bad side effects were reckless with their dosing. The issue is even starting at just 2 caps (500mg) daily is reckless. If caps were 20mg like many AAS it would be much different but it's simply not effective dosing so low. That's why if you simply stick to 1 cap you shouldn't have any issues.

Most people get minimum side effects using 1 cap ED or EOD. I am sensitive to it and even at 1 cap daily I am fine. At that dose I experience a drop in energy, minimal heat and my appetite is unaffected.
Yea I’m gonna try and find some I know is sourced dosed proper and give it a run especially since I haven’t done a show in a few years and plan to spring 2024 and also quit stims after fertility. Actually think short DNP low dose is better than all the crazy stims a lot of us run.

For 5 mg Ozempic vial, am I right that the first vial will last about two months and then if you go to the 1 mg/week protocol then you'll go through a vial every five weeks? Any merit it staying with the 0.5 mg/week indefinitely or is the 1 mg/week worth the extra dose?

For 5 mg Ozempic vial, am I right that the first vial will last about two months and then if you go to the 1 mg/week protocol then you'll go through a vial every five weeks? Any merit it staying with the 0.5 mg/week indefinitely or is the 1 mg/week worth the extra dose?

I didn't even make it a week of 0.1mg eod dosing. I ate one meal a day and had zero appetite

been using 250mcg once a week for 3 weeks now - it literally makes dieting very easy however my bowels clear once a day as usual but feel 'stuffed' throughout the day to point a bit hard to catch a full breath?

might lower the dose, how long does cessation of the drug take to fully clear your system

been using 250mcg once a week for 3 weeks now - it literally makes dieting very easy however my bowels clear once a day as usual but feel 'stuffed' throughout the day to point a bit hard to catch a full breath?

might lower the dose, how long does cessation of the drug take to fully clear your system
How long after first dose did you notice appetite suppression?

Agree with this. Digestion is important, will power is important, do people plan on staying on it for life? I'd assume when they come off, hunger back up, so they now have to find the willpower which they didn't need on the drug, or the fork and scale will with he going up.

Also seems like alot of people have digestive issues they complain of already without using it

ALOT of people already have digestive issues. Two of my friends who use and like Ozempic had pre-existing bloat and IBS/chrohn's issues and Ozempic actually appears to help with the symptoms.

ALOT of people already have digestive issues. Two of my friends who use and like Ozempic had pre-existing bloat and IBS/chrohn's issues and Ozempic actually appears to help with the symptoms.
It definitely does. Metformin aggravates my IBS so using it with berberine since I'm using carbs in this growth phase (normally keto) with carbs and GH I'm normally a bloated mess. But my stomach has never been flater except for a hard cut after dnp.

does anyone here have experience with combining GLP-1 agonist like semaglutide or dual agonist like tirzepatide and short-acting insulin pre/post workout?
anything to watch out for besides being more sensitive which results in a change of carb:insulin ratio?

Oddly .25 Ed has been doing what I wanted for the past 6 weeks. But now it's put the brakes on my appetite. So going to do .25 eod. So the vial is probably 5mg for real this time.

Oddly .25 Ed has been doing what I wanted for the past 6 weeks. But now it's put the brakes on my appetite. So going to do .25 eod. So the vial is probably 5mg for real this time.

how do you find the delayed gastric emptying?

It was barley noticeable. I can eat every 4 hours. I have IBS and carbs pull water into the gut, this would cause me to be bloated and multiple trips to the bathroom so I normally do keto with minimal carbs around exercise. I haven't done strict keto on it yet. It might be too slow.

New article, titled Ozempic and Mounjaro are More Than Just Weight Loss Drugs: GLP-1 and GIP Agonists as Partitioning Agents: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/...t-loss-glp1-gip-agonists-partitioning-agents/

I do not intend to make the case that incretins are as potent as Clen (clenbuterol HCl) which is, per-mg, more potent than testosterone in its anabolic effects (and enhancement of muscle power & strength and sprint perofrmance) albeit subject to a rapid diminution in this effect with time (due to β₂AR tachyphylaxis or desensitization), and subject to a threshold or ceiling at which side effects outweight benefits.

I do not intend to make the case that incretin drugs can overcome severe energy deficits (i.e., kcal restriction) & protein deficiency to enhance recomp or cutting! For those familiar with Patrick Arnold's latest blog post, this is the third or tertiary factor at play in his data, insufficient energy & protein ingestion.

Sections:
1. Recomp vs. Partitioning, and the concept of the p-ratio explained, including explanations of insulin resistance vs. sensitivity and the importance of leptin and hormones
2. Incretins: GLP-1 & GIP agonists, and how they serve to enhance insulin sensitivity
4. Lipolytic agents: why drugs like clen & stimulants like ephedrine work for fat loss although they cause insulin resistance
5. Evidence that incretins enhance body composition by maintaining FFMI & skeletal muscle index & preferentially reduce fat stores, even in instances devoid of resistance training and controlled nutritional adherence to high protein ingestion & modest deficits (that you must practice for any substantial recomp effect)
6. Distinction between insulin resistance & hyperglycemia (common bodybuilding misunderstandings of IR)
7. How exogenous insulin (slin) worsens insulin sensitivity despite ameliorating hyperglycemia.

@qbkilla I had mentioned that I'd share this article with you when it became available

@cmryan For pertinent data

Does anybody know anyone say high level NPC or IFBB using it. It has a huge following and tons goes out to lots of people and never a complaint but I haven’t heard of any big open guys taking it, I assume bc force feeding is hard enough as is but I’ve never taken it as when I get soft it’s 100% poor choices not overwhelming hunger to blame.

Does anybody know anyone say high level NPC or IFBB using it. It has a huge following and tons goes out to lots of people and never a complaint but I haven’t heard of any big open guys taking it, I assume bc force feeding is hard enough as is but I’ve never taken it as when I get soft it’s 100% poor choices not overwhelming hunger to blame.
I believe that competitors will tend to be less than forthcoming, under-reporting the use of these drugs, given the proclivity of laypersons to over-emphasize myths of "self-reliance" and "grit," making use of these drugs comparable albeit slightly less taboo than SEO among the bodybuilding community. It's a common myth that something as effective as these drugs is "cheating" and qualitatively different from AAS, despite the only rationale for this hypocrisy being that the critics use AAS also, and are therefore acceptable.

I believe that competitors will tend to be less than forthcoming, under-reporting the use of these drugs, given the proclivity of laypersons to over-emphasize myths of "self-reliance" and "grit," making use of these drugs comparable albeit slightly less taboo than SEO among the bodybuilding community. It's a common myth that something as effective as these drugs is "cheating" and qualitatively different from AAS, despite the only rationale for this hypocrisy being that the critics use AAS also, and are therefore acceptable.
Hi @Type-IIx ,

can you give your opinion on the combination of exogenous insulin and glp-1 agonists (or dual agonists)?
exogenous insulin only around the workout.
thanks alot!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner