advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

this is likely best used post show to prevent rebound

imo
i would say "best introduced post show".
the side effect appetite suppression is almost non existant after the first 6-8 weeks.

I believe that competitors will tend to be less than forthcoming, under-reporting the use of these drugs, given the proclivity of laypersons to over-emphasize myths of "self-reliance" and "grit," making use of these drugs comparable albeit slightly less taboo than SEO among the bodybuilding community. It's a common myth that something as effective as these drugs is "cheating" and qualitatively different from AAS, despite the only rationale for this hypocrisy being that the critics use AAS also, and are therefore acceptable.
Well said I’ve also heard it tends to cause muscle loss in untrained people but I don’t know if that’s bc they’re untrained.

Hi @Type-IIx ,

can you give your opinion on the combination of exogenous insulin and glp-1 agonists (or dual agonists)?
exogenous insulin only around the workout.
thanks alot!
Sure.

My view is that slin potently overwhelms the incretins (GLP-1, or combined GIP agonists) while serving the task of enhancing IGF-I bioavailability, and that addition of the incretin does not enhance insulin sensitivity that arises out of exogenous slin's worsening it (via diminished IR autophosphorylation, increased DAG, worsening HOMA-IR). As a consequence, there is no bodybuilding rationale to their combination. Rather, if you are going to use slin, don't waste your money on combined incretin drugs, because they won't act synergistically for the objectives of bulking, recomp, or cutting.

The only rationale for combining the two is in T2DM & pre-diabetes patients to manage blood glucose, and doing so requires dose reduction of both agents.

RhGH & incretin combination makes a lot more sense for certain bodybuilding use cases or applications.

Well said I’ve also heard it tends to cause muscle loss in untrained people but I don’t know if that’s bc they’re untrained.
These drugs are associated with muscle loss under the conditions of insufficient energy (kcal), protein (g/kg) ingestion, & resistance training, but probably less muscle loss than under the same conditions without the use of these drugs (i.e., frank starvation without resistance training).

There's a good discussion about this starting about [here, link] on Meso.

Sure.

My view is that slin potently overwhelms the incretins (GLP-1, or combined GIP agonists) while serving the task of enhancing IGF-I bioavailability, and that addition of the incretin does not enhance insulin sensitivity that arises out of exogenous slin's worsening it (via diminished IR autophosphorylation, increased DAG, worsening HOMA-IR). As a consequence, there is no bodybuilding rationale to their combination. Rather, if you are going to use slin, don't waste your money on combined incretin drugs, because they won't act synergistically for the objectives of bulking, recomp, or cutting.

The only rationale for combining the two is in T2DM & pre-diabetes patients to manage blood glucose, and doing so requires dose reduction of both agents.

RhGH & incretin combination makes a lot more sense for certain bodybuilding use cases or applications.
thanks alot for your opinion!
i am currently using metformin 3x 500mg alongside novorapid which i take around the workout but metformin bloats my quite a bit.
So ive thought bout trying semaglutide + novorapid.

I met some top 10 olympians last weekend that used it and said it was the easiest cut they had done.
Should have let him know that's cheating like you see so many "bodybuilders" saying right now.

Almost sounds like they picked up their talking points straight from the natty bros.

Gotta suffer brother. Excuse me while I go take my fat burners and cabinet full of other drugs.

I met some top 10 olympians last weekend that used it and said it was the easiest cut they had done.

Top 10 olympians in the open class?

I don’t think guys here are concerned about what the figure and bikini girls are doing lol

I don’t think guys here are concerned about what the figure and bikini girls are doing lol

i assume chase doesnt really case about figure and bikini either :p
@ChaseIrons out of interest, which competitors shocked you the most in "real life"?
I saw you like Roman which i can fully understand :D

classic and open

i assume chase doesnt really case about figure and bikini either :p
@ChaseIrons out of interest, which competitors shocked you the most in "real life"?
I saw you like Roman which i can fully understand :D
haha Roman is my bud. honestly the guy that shocked me the most was eric janicki.. dude is a fucking monster. everyone competing though was as I expected really. Carlos Thomas Jr was pretty damn thick. oh sergio surprised the hell out of me, his arms are dense AF. so basically just people not competing haha

classic and open

haha Roman is my bud. honestly the guy that shocked me the most was eric janicki.. dude is a fucking monster. everyone competing though was as I expected really. Carlos Thomas Jr was pretty damn thick. oh sergio surprised the hell out of me, his arms are dense AF. so basically just people not competing haha
Maybe Erics and Sergios height played into that impression. Taller bodybuilders give a complete different impression when you stand next to them.
I remember standing next to Paul Poloczek at the car gas station and i thought holy hell.

i would say "best introduced post show".
the side effect appetite suppression is almost non existant after the first 6-8 weeks.

Appetite suppression only lasts 6-8 weeks on this stuff?

Maybe Erics and Sergios height played into that impression. Taller bodybuilders give a complete different impression when you stand next to them.
I remember standing next to Paul Poloczek at the car gas station and i thought holy hell.
Eric is towering but he had to be like 320-330

Appetite suppression only lasts 6-8 weeks on this stuff?

when ive used it in the past, i had to increase the dosage regularely to keep the appetite suppression relevant.
@ChaseIrons thats impressive.
Did you also stood next to Samson? I imagine he is also quite impressive :D

when ive used it in the past, i had to increase the dosage regularely to keep the appetite suppression relevant.
@ChaseIrons thats impressive.
Did you also stood next to Samson? I imagine he is also quite impressive :D
Samson is big, i imagine Eric is what Samson looks like in the off-season. But i wasn’t really shocked by him

thanks alot for your opinion!
i am currently using metformin 3x 500mg alongside novorapid which i take around the workout but metformin bloats my quite a bit.
So ive thought bout trying semaglutide + novorapid.
Sure. I should also add that in my opinion, generally, the two drugs, incretins vs. insulin, work at cross-purposes (fat loss vs. growth).

While I believe that GLP-1 – but perhaps not GIP agonists because of increased fat mass accrual due to GIP biological functions in adipocyte – agonists can be used for (leaner) bulking by serving to enhance p-ratio, the degree of surplus & conditions of adequate protein dictating the rate of muscle accrual, these drugs can hinder the objective (increased LBM) if effects on appetite/hunger/satiety/delayed gastric emptying predominate and result in reduced food intake below those dictated by the nutrition plan.

this is likely best used post show to prevent rebound

imo
This is a good idea, bro. The thought hadn't occurred to me; but it makes good sense. I'd probably prefer some basal level of tirzepatide for late prep, personally, but not relying on appetite/hunger blunting as the primary driver of fat loss, and then ramp up dose and/or introduce semaglutide for the rebound.

Im using it for BG while on HGH. I’m actually a bigger fan of Tirzepatide since I think the addition of a GIP makes the side effects at the lowest dose pretty much non existent. BG has been the same ass off HGH even though I’ve not gone above 5iu.

Start low with Semaglutide until you’re certain how you’ll react. It can get pretty uncomfortable if you jump in too high.

Can you offer a protocol with either one and hgh/mk677?

Sure. I should also add that in my opinion, generally, the two drugs, incretins vs. insulin, work at cross-purposes (fat loss vs. growth).

While I believe that GLP-1 – but perhaps not GIP agonists because of increased fat mass accrual due to GIP biological functions in adipocyte – agonists can be used for (leaner) bulking by serving to enhance p-ratio, the degree of surplus & conditions of adequate protein dictating the rate of muscle accrual, these drugs can hinder the objective (increased LBM) if effects on appetite/hunger/satiety/delayed gastric emptying predominate and result in reduced food intake below those dictated by the nutrition plan.
thanks, i guess ill give it a try and see how it works out.
Maybe ill just take a lower dosage (0,25mg first, 0,5mg after) and leave 1g of metformin XR in?
(to reap the benefits of Metformin)
I am a former fatty kid (before ive started my journey 13 years ago i was skinny fat) so i dont have the need for huge amounts of calories to grow.
3500-3800kcal is all i need to gain weight steady and slow (98kg right now)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131