over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP 2

Figured I would just keep posting in here instead of starting another thread.

I think I have a fucking tape worm lol. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I woke up at 220 today - I’m losing weight. I’m eating 6k plus calories a day and that includes breakfast cereal, goats milk, pasta, and a bunch of other crap. I know I’m not typical Slesh lean with abs popping but at the very least I would think I’d be getting fatter from being in a massive surplus. Outside of the gear it’s just GHRP2, MT1 and BPC. No Slin and no GH. My recent lab work was pretty much on point other than some typical cholesterol markers from the Primo. I feel fucking amazing and training has been awesome. I’m a former fat kid so it’s not like I have the natural metabolism that just burns calories all day. Any thoughts @bbxtreme @southernmucle @luki7788 @Doitagain and anyone else obviously please chime in. I’ve always been a hard gainer in terms of putting on lean tissue but again at the very least I should be a fat pig at this point.

View attachment 190252
Sorry man, I get so many notifications on here that some days I just clear them. 😂

My first thought was that you pulled HGH. I always fluctuate about 7-10 pounds if I drop HGH personally. I think a lot of guys under estimate how full it keeps them.

But I agree with the other items too- you’re on double the amount of test as I am and I can’t even eat enough to cover mine.

Losing weight but not size is a good thing. It means you’re building your metabolism. I’d throw in some insulin and some high days personally- legs and back. This will keep you from going back to ED insulin but also give you a bump in calories.

When I say high- I mean like until you can’t eat anymore carbs each meal high so have the GHRP handy. Feel free as always to DM and can help with any set up.

Sorry man, I get so many notifications on here that some days I just clear them. 😂

My first thought was that you pulled HGH. I always fluctuate about 7-10 pounds if I drop HGH personally. I think a lot of guys under estimate how full it keeps them.

But I agree with the other items too- you’re on double the amount of test as I am and I can’t even eat enough to cover mine.

Losing weight but not size is a good thing. It means you’re building your metabolism. I’d throw in some insulin and some high days personally- legs and back. This will keep you from going back to ED insulin but also give you a bump in calories.

When I say high- I mean like until you can’t eat anymore carbs each meal high so have the GHRP handy. Feel free as always to DM and can help with any set up.
You’re the man - thank you! And I feel like such a dumb ass for not realizing the weight drop from the GH as well - lol I’ve made that same point on here multiple times 🤦‍♂️.

You’re the man - thank you! And I feel like such a dumb ass for not realizing the weight drop from the GH as well - lol I’ve made that same point on here multiple times 🤦‍♂️.
😂😂 HGH is the easy one to forget.

Either way I’d throw 1-2 high days in and just eat your face off with carbs. Load with insulin in your pre meal, again pre workout and then post.

You could even start light if you wanted and do 5 units with 75g of carbs for example and work your way up. There’s no rules that says it “has” to be 10:1. You’re just using it to push more carbs and calories.

I’m giving out all the good stuff now. LOL

How do you feel without the GH? Noticed a lot of fullness going away? Doesn´t look like it by judging your pics tho lol.

I think I have a fucking tape worm lol. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I woke up at 220 today - I’m losing weight. I’m eating 6k plus calories a day and that includes breakfast cereal, goats milk, pasta, and a bunch of other crap. I know I’m not typical Slesh lean with abs popping but at the very least I would think I’d be getting fatter from being in a massive surplus. Outside of the gear it’s just GHRP2, MT1 and BPC. No Slin and no GH. My recent lab work was pretty much on point other than some typical cholesterol markers from the Primo. I feel fucking amazing and training has been awesome. I’m a former fat kid so it’s not like I have the natural metabolism that just burns calories all day. Any thoughts @bbxtreme @southernmucle @luki7788 @Doitagain and anyone else obviously please chime in. I’ve always been a hard gainer in terms of putting on lean tissue but again at the very least I should be a fat pig at this point.

View attachment 190252
Shit man. Putting it on. What’d you weigh a year or so ago?

View attachment 190252
Hey bro how is the blood glucose looking like right now after dropping GH? What did it creep up to before you has dropped it?

How do you feel without the GH? Noticed a lot of fullness going away? Doesn´t look like it by judging your pics tho lol.
I feel great. Between the gear and surplus of calories fullness definitely is not an issue.

Hey bro how is the blood glucose looking like right now after dropping GH? What did it creep up to before you has dropped it?
I’m on Jardiance and was using Slin with the GH so my BG has been solid with and without - high 80s low 90s fasted most mornings.

Reactions: JJT
I’m on Jardiance and was using Slin with the GH so my BG has been solid with and without - high 80s low 90s fasted most mornings.
We just talked to @bbxtreme about Jardiance and we both think that it is completely unsuitable for bodybuilders because we care about storing glucose, not removing it.

Slesh. I curious if you ever break out the tape measure. No, not that…. But have you gained circumference of arms, legs, chest/back during this gaining phase? It would be interesting to see if you are getting bigger despite the weight and maybe leaning up somehow.

We just talked to @bbxtreme about Jardiance and we both think that it is completely unsuitable for bodybuilders because we care about storing glucose, not removing it.
Hey @luki7788 what would you do in an early stages of prep scenario when BG (120) is running high from high dose GH and already on cardio and lower carbs? Low dose lantus? or just remove GH completely

You beat me to it. So this is where research vs application and experience come in.

I’ve been using Jardiance for over 30 days and was impressed. BUT after using on my high days (legs) which consist of insulin and pushing carbs I believe it’s counterproductive. On my high days it threw off my electrolyte balance and caused my quads to seize after my workouts. I also could literally smell the sugar in my urine.

I think for someone using it for longevity purposes it’s fine and great. But for bodybuilders pushing carbs and insulin it seems to be counterproductive. I will personally be sticking with GDA’s AM and PWO going forward.

Hey @luki7788 what would you do in an early stages of prep scenario when BG (120) is running high from high dose GH and already on cardio and lower carbs? Low dose lantus? or just remove GH completely
if you are on prep, I wouldn't worry about it because BG will improve anyway when you lose fat tissue - if you have high glycemia in the morning I would simply use 1-3 IU of insulin with 400-800 mg of L-carnitine and GH before morning cardio

You beat me to it. So this is where research vs application and experience come in.

I’ve been using Jardiance for over 30 days and was impressed. BUT after using on my high days (legs) which consist of insulin and pushing carbs I believe it’s counterproductive. On my high days it threw off my electrolyte balance and caused my quads to seize after my workouts. I also could literally smell the sugar in my urine.

I think for someone using it for longevity purposes it’s fine and great. But for bodybuilders pushing carbs and insulin it seems to be counterproductive. I will personally be sticking with GDA’s AM and PWO going forward.
Good call guys. Will drop the Jardiance for the remainder of the growth phase and bring back the Slin and Berberine for the time being.

Slesh. I curious if you ever break out the tape measure. No, not that…. But have you gained circumference of arms, legs, chest/back during this gaining phase? It would be interesting to see if you are getting bigger despite the weight and maybe leaning up somehow.
I don’t because just think about the water and glycogen storage from being on and off GH and Slin regularly - I have no consistency so who knows if it’s actual growth or fullness at the random times I would measure…

@luki7788 @bbxtreme interesting… I thought it only removed excess circulating blood sugars and not that stored in glycogen. Good to know. I have been using it myself.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws