mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

semaglutide , how many of you are actually using it???

I met some top 10 olympians last weekend that used it and said it was the easiest cut they had done.
No shit I guess last three weeks you are starving and craving it could be big there. I know MT 2 is a great craving killer for short term munchies

does anyone here have experience with combining GLP-1 agonist like semaglutide or dual agonist like tirzepatide and short-acting insulin pre/post workout?
anything to watch out for besides being more sensitive which results in a change of carb:insulin ratio?
There is a med called Xultophy, it's a pen with a mix of Insulin degludec with liraglutide. I have a pen and will try soon.

thanks, i guess ill give it a try and see how it works out.
Maybe ill just take a lower dosage (0,25mg first, 0,5mg after) and leave 1g of metformin XR in?
(to reap the benefits of Metformin)
I am a former fatty kid (before ive started my journey 13 years ago i was skinny fat) so i dont have the need for huge amounts of calories to grow.
3500-3800kcal is all i need to gain weight steady and slow (98kg right now)
We're similar, I can gain fat really easily. .25 EOD I can still eat what I need to without issues but never real hungry. Carbs can be a trigger food and not a problem. I'm taking it with berberine 500mg 4x a day.

On sema carbs/ sugars are really a trigger to pay attention too in my expérience
If i stick with fats proteins vegetables liw sugar fruits no appetite but some stomach pain similar to being hungry on tren

After using Ozempic for a couple of months, gotta say, I think I'll go back to DNP in the future lol. Going to ride this out through December but the sides for me are worse than just being hot and tired on DNP.

After using Ozempic for a couple of months, gotta say, I think I'll go back to DNP in the future lol. Going to ride this out through December but the sides for me are worse than just being hot and tired on DNP.
I read the sides on Ozempic and was like “I’m out” as a bodybuilder, now a regular fucker losing weight but we gotta go hard so feeling like shit AND not being able to eat. Shit.

I read the sides on Ozempic and was like “I’m out” as a bodybuilder, now a regular fucker losing weight but we gotta go hard so feeling like shit AND not being able to eat. Shit.
Ozempic for a BB would be a huge mistake, for sure. For someone in the "aesthetics" category, having trouble cheating on diets while trying to get very lean..Ozempic is alright. But DNP is just...better. Lose twice the weight in half the time and still able to actually eat something without wanting to vomit. Lol.

Ozempic for a BB would be a huge mistake, for sure. For someone in the "aesthetics" category, having trouble cheating on diets while trying to get very lean..Ozempic is alright. But DNP is just...better. Lose twice the weight in half the time and still able to actually eat something without wanting to vomit. Lol.
Yea I’m ready to try DNP I’ve been afraid of it but my window is closing. I already force feed most my meals like most of us how Ozempic would make my life sounds unbearable.

Yea I’m ready to try DNP I’ve been afraid of it but my window is closing. I already force feed most my meals like most of us how Ozempic would make my life sounds unbearable.
ozempic is for girls lol. ive known lots of girls in my life who will eat a salad composed of 300 bland ass calories and say it tastes good. im sure to those types of people not wanting to eat anything is a blessing. but if you actually enjoy good food, ozempic kinda ruins it. no point in going on a date night with your wife if you are full from 1 piece of the free bread before you even get an appetizer, let alone dinner.

Low dose DNP if way better than Clen , T3 , yohimbine in my opinion and doesn’t make me feel like shit. Once I get to 300-400mg a day the fatigue and sweat is definitely noticeable but 200mg a day I’m fine

Low dose DNP if way better than Clen , T3 , yohimbine in my opinion and doesn’t make me feel like shit. Once I get to 300-400mg a day the fatigue and sweat is definitely noticeable but 200mg a day I’m fine
Yea I gotta try it I get great results from T3 but I get TENSE, aggressive and hot altogether and it takes a few days to chill it if my level gets too high. I assume DNP is daily dosing.

ozempic is for girls lol. ive known lots of girls in my life who will eat a salad composed of 300 bland ass calories and say it tastes good. im sure to those types of people not wanting to eat anything is a blessing. but if you actually enjoy good food, ozempic kinda ruins it. no point in going on a date night with your wife if you are full from 1 piece of the free bread before you even get an appetizer, let alone dinner.
Isn't the point of ozempic and the like, at least for bodybuilding, is to help with a diet or cutting phase.
During this time you're not really having the wife date night meals.
When you return to a normal routine is when you have your date night meals.

Isn't the point of ozempic and the like, at least for bodybuilding, is to help with a diet or cutting phase.
Yea you’re correct I’m on prep and force feed pretty much every meal even a high carb one so why would I take something that murders my appetite 24/7? It’s good for fatter newbies and chics, hell the market moves tons but I don’t think it’s for “us”

it was an extreme example, but im not on a contest prep so for me its valid.
even on a prep you still have macros, imagine not even being able to hit your daily protein intake

it was an extreme example, but im not on a contest prep so for me its valid.
even on a prep you still have macros, imagine not even being able to hit your daily protein intake
Yea that was my point and “just drink a shake” doesn’t work in place of steak and sweet potatoes

Yea that was my point and “just drink a shake” doesn’t work in place of steak and sweet potatoes
yea and dehydration is one of the most common sides on Semaglutide. so that sometimes isnt even an option if you can't choke down liquids either. i think that is why there is some associated risk of muscle wasting / connective tissue loss for some obese people who don't exercise. then all of a sudden they are getting next to zero protein per day and losing muscle faster than they are fat.

all in all, its a more specific tool in the arsenal. just less flexible than a lot of other options.

I’ve tried it in the past. But never felt much from it. Maybe I had some bad stuff. But hearing the posters I’d be down to try it again.

For what it's worth, given the thread is a month old, I did liraglutide for a couple of months. My advice: don't waste your time or money on GLP-1 agonists. Your mileage may vary, but for me: a therapeutic dose was nauseating, I got constipated, felt thirsty all the time; and yes, I lost weight, but not anything to get excited about, and when I stopped taking it my appetite woke up like a Grizzly Bear leaving the Cave in the spring.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear