over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

@Doitagain

Could only quote one post at a time

Yes correct. A very large weight gain. In all sincerity I mulled over posting this and was like *ehhh*.
@cmryan Anavar administered 4x per week

Current training is Squats 3x per week, Deads 2x, and Bench 1X followed by a human performance session. 2-3 LSD runs per week of 9-22 miles.
Any updates on your tren experience?

Also, do people here also notice tren-e fucks their digestion and tren-a does not?

Tren e gave me crazy hiccups also last run. Two days at a time straight hiccups no stop. Haven't noticed it with tren ace but haven't ran ace long enough to see if it was a tren E thing

Tren e gave me crazy hiccups also last run. Two days at a time straight hiccups no stop. Haven't noticed it with tren ace but haven't ran ace long enough to see if it was a tren E thing
That's a side I have not heard of before but yeah hiccups are annoying AF. I've had a few times where it seems I was battling trying to get of them for an entire day. That will drive a guy insane.

Hi guys, in the past i use tren at 300mg week several times, the sides in my case insomnia and stomach problems/abdominal distension.
I would like to try the low dose about 70mg/week with my 200 test and see if those sides disappear.

Hi guys, in the past i use tren at 300mg week several times, the sides in my case insomnia and stomach problems/abdominal distension.
I would like to try the low dose about 70mg/week with my 200 test and see if those sides disappear.
I get insomnia at 300mg stomach issues over 500mg. At 70mg I'm a little, warmer a little dryer, and a lot hornyier. The Gh,test and primo is doing most the work but I feel great with no negative blood work.

I get insomnia at 300mg stomach issues over 500mg. At 70mg I'm a little, warmer a little dryer, and a lot hornyier. The Gh,test and primo is doing most the work but I feel great with no negative blood work.
How long have you ran it at 10mg?

what's the point of using ineffective amounts of a given compound...? just to say "I'm taking trenbolone" ?? - I will never understand it
How do you know it's ineffective ? Cause you don't respond to 1g per week and have to substitute with SEO ?? Or cause your female athletes take more than 1g per week ?
When did they become the standard ???
There's also a mental aspect to it thats appealing to guys.
No one goes on your SEO thread talking about how unappealing or useless that is. We just let you do your thing.
If a gym rat wants to use an 'ineffective' dose then who cares.
No one cares you run SEO. When guys commented on your post saying they didn't like the look, your response was 'its what I want to do'
That's good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone else.
In fact at the end of the day all this shit is pointless. It's vanity and narcicsism. And I'm the number 1 guilty party there.
Yeah this is professional muscle. But thats in name only. Most the guys here are gym rats and PED addicts. Guilty.

How do you know it's ineffective ? Cause you don't respond to 1g per week and have to substitute with SEO ?? Or cause your female athletes take more than 1g per week ?
There's also a mental aspect to it thats appealing to guys.
No one goes on your SEO thread talking about how unappealing or useless that is. We just let you do your thing.
If a gym rat wants to use an 'ineffective' dose then who cares.
No one cares you run SEO. When guys commented on your post saying they didn't like the look, your response was 'its what I want to do'
That's good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone else.
In fact at the end of the day all this shit is pointless. It's vanity and narcicsism. And I'm the number 1 guilty party there.
Yeah this is professional muscle. But thats in name only. Most the guys here are gym rats and PED addicts. Guilty.
man... don't get so angry because your veins will burst with anger soon lol

let everyone do what they want, I honestly don't give a fuck - but this is a forum and just like others wrote in my thread that they don't like my use of seo in my arms so I can write that 10mg of trenbolone a day makes no sense to me

lighten up a bit

man... don't get so angry because your veins will burst with anger soon lol

let everyone do what they want, I honestly don't give a damn - but this is a forum and just like others wrote in my thread that they don't like my use of seo in their arms so I can write that 10mg of trenbolone a day makes no sense to me

lighten up a bit
No one is angry. Im just strongly stating an opposing view to yours.
End of day I take in information from all. Even those i strongly disagree with.
I don't ignore and do all that pussy shit. Unless a guy is just a total idiot.
But for the most part, many(99%) on this board provide useful information.

what's the point of using ineffective amounts of a given compound...? just to say "I'm taking trenbolone" ?? - I will never understand it

I think the honest answer is this...

A lot of people like me here >40 on test only at small doses and when you do that for years and years (hell or when I came back after a year off of everything to have a baby) you can surprisingly feel very little and I think for many of us older guys it is also a bit fun to experiment. I really think that is all to be honest. I also think most are aware it won't really add much.

So for me I've been on very low doses for the past 4 years or so. Usually no more than 200mg total, and more often around 100mg.

I have experimented with adding certain compounds and you do feel some subtle effects at those doses. 100 Test with 100 Deca does have a definite analgesic effect for example.

It's certainly not a life changing dose haha, and I understand I am mostly training natty but it does provide a subtle benefit and most of my focus is just on training and diet these days. The physique looks very different these days, but it's just the journey I'm on now.

Fair question.

Honestly I'm older now, but miss how tren feels. I feel it's not responsibleat my age to do big cycles or the stronger AAS anymore. I can get away with 10mg without it doing any harm and I get the libido and confidence tren gave me when I was younger. I'm well aware the look I have is from test, primo and gh though. I've paid my dues, just trying to hold on to what I can and enjoy it and life. Definitely do more when you're younger, I sure did, and I'm reliving my youth vicariously throught you younger guys and the girl I'm dating.

Cause you don't respond to 1g per week and have to substitute with SEO ??
What makes you say he doesn’t respond to 1g a week?…
Or cause your female athletes take more than 1g per week ?
@luki7788 doesn’t even coach any females besides his girlfriend Anna, who is surely not on 1g per week. He’s discussed what she uses…
No one cares you run SEO.
By your first statement, it came across that you care lol.

This comment was kind of embarrassing, dude. Not sure why you went off over a fair question.

What makes you say he doesn’t respond to 1g a week?…
@luki7788 doesn’t even coach any females besides his girlfriend Anna, who is surely not on 1g per week. He’s discussed what she uses…

By your first statement, it came across that you care lol.

This comment was kind of embarrassing, dude. Not sure why you went off over a fair question.
It's not a fair question. He's made the same statement all throughout this thread and others.
Guys want to run what they want to run. At the dosage that fits their needs or perceived needs.
Who gives a fuck. I don't care he runs SEO. It's not my thing. I checked the SEO thread once or twice. Wasn't for me. So I swipe by it these days. I'm not going to go on his thread and say anything negative. Not my style. If I don't agree with what a guy is doing, or see the point, I'm not going to say anything. Not my business.
However guys have stated multiple times in this thread and multiple other threads, that they enjoy the feeling they get from tren. Or perceived mental edge. So they try to find doses that hit those mental buttons.
No need to shit on guys cause they chose one dose or because females use much higher doses. Let me and others addict the way we want to addict.
If calling someone out for always shitting on others is 'embarrassing' then ok.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws