over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

Fair question.

Honestly I'm older now, but miss how tren feels. I feel it's not responsibleat my age to do big cycles or the stronger AAS anymore. I can get away with 10mg without it doing any harm and I get the libido and confidence tren gave me when I was younger. I'm well aware the look I have is from test, primo and gh though. I've paid my dues, just trying to hold on to what I can and enjoy it and life. Definitely do more when you're younger, I sure did, and I'm reliving my youth vicariously throught you younger guys and the girl I'm dating.
I think tren is one of the few compounds you can low dose with affects of note bc it’s so fucking strong. I miss being in my late 20s and early 30s on tren but I can’t go back in time and as I’ve aged test just feels better. It’s for me is definitely the fact I’m older that affects a drugs influence bc as a younger guy tren felt great, weed made me a paranoid wreck, nolvadex had no emotional influence etc. and now tren makes me vicious and anxious, weed chills me out with no munchies, and nolvadex has me tearing up at aspca commercials unless there’s some other variable I’m missing but I doubt it as far as it relates to me.

It IS a fair question. 70mg is an extremely low dose… I’ve tried it. I felt no difference personally. I was hoping at least for some mild improvement in blood glucose but not even that. That’s my experience with it personally. All he’s asking is “why run a dose so low that most will not see anything from it?”… seems fair to me.

I don’t see ANYWHERE in his comment where he shit on anyone. You literally got mad for no reason. You say you are calling him out for shitting on others… where? Where did that happen? He asked a question then YOU shit on him.
I'm probably getting to this discussion late or I've missed some context. But it seems like @goback2013 was simply taking issue with @luki7788 chiming in to say "why are you wasting your time. I'll never understand." That kind of post is not a helpful contribution to the content of the thread (any thread), and it isn't the first time he posted something akin to that in the thread. It's not textbook shitposting but it is in the same arena. Perhaps not outright intended to piss people off but definitely not helpful. I'm sure that statement is going to be misinterpreted by someone. Anyways, I can see how someone would be bothered by that sort of posting.

At least others (like yourself) have stated positive, negative, or muted outcomes from their experience using the drug in the fashion that the title implies. I would think that if this thread is not of interest or use to someone, then just avoid it.

10mg per day will certainly harden you up a bit. If somewhat lean. And yeah the tren edge is definitely felt at 10mg.
Since I've been doing so much zone 2 cardio, I feel I could probably run 200mg tren and still have a respectable gas tank.
I ran 3miles this morning, and was feeling good.
Will hit 1hr stairs later, then hit another 3miles.
I think someone stayed in another thread. That they don't really feel tren cardio impacts, since they have such good cardio
My cardio is pretty sick. I race mountain bikes. At 20mg I can feel it's effect in zone 3 and 4 not terribly but it's effects are noticeable. 20mg didn't mess with my BJJ

My cardio is pretty sick. I race mountain bikes. At 20mg I can feel it's effect in zone 3 and 4 not terribly but it's effects are noticeable. 20mg didn't mess with my BJJ
I just came off a 6mile run. I'm CRUISING at 10 min pace.
5 miles in this chubby soccer dude goes flying by me. I'm like F that. So I catch up, and he looks over nods and he paces me for the next mile.
~8min mile. I was good the first 3/4 of that mile. The last leg I was BREATHING!!
At the mile I'm like thanks and cool down for two laps(.5mile)
But yeah outside of zone 2 I was struggling after a while. Well I may have jump a zone up to 4.
Gonna have to start training more in zone 3.
Finished with some leg presses in the garage.
Time for Epsom soak then back to work!

I think the honest answer is this...

A lot of people like me here >40 on test only at small doses and when you do that for years and years (hell or when I came back after a year off of everything to have a baby) you can surprisingly feel very little and I think for many of us older guys it is also a bit fun to experiment. I really think that is all to be honest. I also think most are aware it won't really add much.
Good way to put it

what's the point of using ineffective amounts of a given compound...? just to say "I'm taking trenbolone" ?? - I will never understand it
It definitely has its advantages for me..but I also don’t bodybuild..the low dose of tren when added to TRT test (200mg) and higher EQ dose equals a pretty high performance increase

It definitely has its advantages for me..but I also don’t bodybuild..the low dose of tren when added to TRT test (200mg) and higher EQ dose equals a pretty high performance increase
i must’ve missed it but what is your sport? And how much EQ do you use with your baseline test dose?

20mg tren a per day makes a huge difference for me in any cycle.

I just came off a 6mile run. I'm CRUISING at 10 min pace.
5 miles in this chubby soccer dude goes flying by me. I'm like F that. So I catch up, and he looks over nods and he paces me for the next mile.
~8min mile. I was good the first 3/4 of that mile. The last leg I was BREATHING!!
At the mile I'm like thanks and cool down for two laps(.5mile)
But yeah outside of zone 2 I was struggling after a while. Well I may have jump a zone up to 4.
Gonna have to start training more in zone 3.
Finished with some leg presses in the garage.
Time for Epsom soak then back to work!
Just remember 70%-80% should be zone 2. Zone 4 should be brief spurts.

Just remember 70%-80% should be zone 2. Zone 4 should be brief spurts.
Yeah. I'm going to start adding in 1/4 mile sprints for the last 2miles.
Speaking of which.. got my data import started for this one project.. going to hit 1hr stairs.

I have done 10mg/day tren and next time I incorporate tren I’ll likely do the same but having said that..

@luki7788 is right. He’s right! Let’s not kid ourselves.

i must’ve missed it but what is your sport? And how much EQ do you use with your baseline test dose?
I do NOT play a sport..it’s just for job requirements

Mainly, 400-600 depending on the manufacturer

I leave the test at 180-200 year around..performancebased (member here) has a similar career and said his performance goes to shit when test is high..after reading that I realized the same

I do NOT play a sport. it’s just for job requirements

Mainly, 400-600 depending on the manufacturer

I leave the test at 180-200 year around..performancebased (member here) has a similar career and said his performance goes to shit when test is high..after reading that I realized the same
Ah, understood.

what's the point of using ineffective amounts of a given compound...? just to say "I'm taking trenbolone" ?? - I will never understand it

I think it's a pretty fair question lol.

As Luki indicated though... after a few weeks it starts itching at you "if you are going to use it, might as well use an effective dose". Last time I tried to run 150mg a week, I ended up at 300mg a few weeks later. Higher thereafter because... the bump to 300mg bumped sides, justification set in "well if I am at 300mg anyways and having xyz negative anyways... bump it up again" - burned out shortly after and took a break.

Perhaps I just lack restraint.

That said, I would like to remind everyone the effect tren has on IGF. I could see a benefit to 10mg a day purely to make your HGH more effective in a sense, if your goal is to avoid majority of the potential negative side effects while maximizing your IGF.

I think it's a pretty fair question lol.

As Luki indicated though... after a few weeks it starts itching at you "if you are going to use it, might as well use an effective dose". Last time I tried to run 150mg a week, I ended up at 300mg a few weeks later. Higher thereafter because... the bump to 300mg bumped sides, justification set in "well if I am at 300mg anyways and having xyz negative anyways... bump it up again" - burned out shortly after and took a break.

Perhaps I just lack restraint.

That said, I would like to remind everyone the effect tren has on IGF. I could see a benefit to 10mg a day purely to make your HGH more effective in a sense, if your goal is to avoid majority of the potential negative side effects while maximizing your IGF.
Oh is that so. I’ve never heard of the effect tren has on igf. Please explain this to me

I want to try low dose tren so bad, but I'm already dying for air on the mats as it is.

Oh is that so. I’ve never heard of the effect tren has on igf. Please explain this to me
I think he’s referring to this

I think he’s referring to this

coulda been, doubt it. But now we’ll never know wtf he actually meant.

doesn‘t really matter, he probably never would have responded anyway

I want to try low dose tren so bad, but I'm already dying for air on the mats as it is.
Yeah. Tren does seem to put a hard cap on max HR.
Although at lower HR I feel no difference. it's when I get to redline, is when I feel tren gaving an impact. This is on 200mg tren per week.
5-10mg per day no real difference.
But I've slowly built my cardio base with LONG duration zone 2 cardio.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131