over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

I think the honest answer is this...

A lot of people like me here >40 on test only at small doses and when you do that for years and years (hell or when I came back after a year off of everything to have a baby) you can surprisingly feel very little and I think for many of us older guys it is also a bit fun to experiment. I really think that is all to be honest. I also think most are aware it won't really add much.
Not sure it wouldn't really add much: context is everything here...granted, anyone already running grams of gear won't even remotely notice it.
A guy using 10mg of Test/day for TRT is going to get a pretty intense boost in every department.

How do you know it's ineffective ? Cause you don't respond to 1g per week and have to substitute with SEO ?? Or cause your female athletes take more than 1g per week ?
When did they become the standard ???
There's also a mental aspect to it thats appealing to guys.
No one goes on your SEO thread talking about how unappealing or useless that is. We just let you do your thing.
If a gym rat wants to use an 'ineffective' dose then who cares.
No one cares you run SEO. When guys commented on your post saying they didn't like the look, your response was 'its what I want to do'
That's good enough for me and should be good enough for everyone else.
In fact at the end of the day all this shit is pointless. It's vanity and narcicsism. And I'm the number 1 guilty party there.
Yeah this is professional muscle. But thats in name only. Most the guys here are gym rats and PED addicts. Guilty.
I see that the mini dose of tren has very negative mental effects on you lol

Not sure it wouldn't really add much: context is everything here...granted, anyone already running grams of gear won't even remotely notice it.
A guy using 10mg of Test/day for TRT is going to get a pretty intense boost in every department.
I'm on about 900mg total right now if you add the 50mg var 4x a week pre workout. I definitely feel the "lack of self preservation drive" in the gym and confidence outside of the gym. I seem to be holding less water and libido is great. Blood sugar is better. So it's doing something. Maybe not adding much to the tissue accrual. But definitely worth it to me.

It's not a fair question. He's made the same statement all throughout this thread and others.
Guys want to run what they want to run. At the dosage that fits their needs or perceived needs.
Who gives a fuck. I don't care he runs SEO. It's not my thing. I checked the SEO thread once or twice. Wasn't for me. So I swipe by it these days. I'm not going to go on his thread and say anything negative. Not my style. If I don't agree with what a guy is doing, or see the point, I'm not going to say anything. Not my business.
However guys have stated multiple times in this thread and multiple other threads, that they enjoy the feeling they get from tren. Or perceived mental edge. So they try to find doses that hit those mental buttons.
No need to shit on guys cause they chose one dose or because females use much higher doses. Let me and others addict the way we want to addict.
If calling someone out for always shitting on others is 'embarrassing' then ok.
Bro - honestly, I won't even comment on it because there's no point - just notice the subtle difference between "shitting on someone" as you put it and being simply honest

Personally, my approach is that if something is harmful to me in an effective dose, I won't take a dose that won't do me any good in the real world - I had liver problems and I can't do 50-100mg of anadrol a day, so I won't take 6.25mg a day because I would he could do it relatively "safely" since it would give me absolutely nothing in terms of effect. I prefer to use an effective dose of a compound that I can take without risk to my liver

To sum up, what I mean is that most guys who take 10mg of trenbolone a day think that they will have effects similar to those of taking 100mg a day - and then they get disappointed - but if it's so hard to understand... you're right, it's none of my business.

I'm on about 900mg total right now if you add the 50mg var 4x a week pre workout. I definitely feel the "lack of self preservation drive" in the gym and confidence outside of the gym. I seem to be holding less water and libido is great. Blood sugar is better. So it's doing something. Maybe not adding much to the tissue accrual. But definitely worth it to me.
10mg per day will certainly harden you up a bit. If somewhat lean. And yeah the tren edge is definitely felt at 10mg.
Since I've been doing so much zone 2 cardio, I feel I could probably run 200mg tren and still have a respectable gas tank.
I ran 3miles this morning, and was feeling good.
Will hit 1hr stairs later, then hit another 3miles.
I think someone stayed in another thread. That they don't really feel tren cardio impacts, since they have such good cardio

Bro - honestly, I won't even comment on it because there's no point - just notice the subtle difference between "shitting on someone" as you put it and being simply honest

Personally, my approach is that if something is harmful to me in an effective dose, I won't take a dose that won't do me any good in the real world - I had liver problems and I can't do 50-100mg of anadrol a day, so I won't take 6.25mg a day because I would he could do it relatively "safely" since it would give me absolutely nothing in terms of effect. I prefer to use an effective dose of a compound that I can take without risk to my liver

To sum up, what I mean is that most guys who take 10mg of trenbolone a day think that they will have effects similar to those of taking 100mg a day - and then they get disappointed - but if it's so hard to understand... you're right, it's none of my business.
We are talking mental effects. Not physical accrual/accretion/whatever.
The thread has morphed into taking tren for the mental boost(whatever that means for the user)
But even at 10mg per day one will see cosmestic changes such as, hardening of the physique. At least I do. Others have reported the same.

Your warning is seen and heard by all. But in the end we all assess the risks to partake in this 'hobby' that includes PED use/abuse.

It's not a fair question. He's made the same statement all throughout this thread and others.
Guys want to run what they want to run. At the dosage that fits their needs or perceived needs.
Who gives a fuck. I don't care he runs SEO. It's not my thing. I checked the SEO thread once or twice. Wasn't for me. So I swipe by it these days. I'm not going to go on his thread and say anything negative. Not my style. If I don't agree with what a guy is doing, or see the point, I'm not going to say anything. Not my business.
However guys have stated multiple times in this thread and multiple other threads, that they enjoy the feeling they get from tren. Or perceived mental edge. So they try to find doses that hit those mental buttons.
No need to shit on guys cause they chose one dose or because females use much higher doses. Let me and others addict the way we want to addict.
It IS a fair question. 70mg is an extremely low dose… I’ve tried it. I felt no difference personally. I was hoping at least for some mild improvement in blood glucose but not even that. That’s my experience with it personally. All he’s asking is “why run a dose so low that most will not see anything from it?”… seems fair to me.

I don’t see ANYWHERE in his comment where he shit on anyone. You literally got mad for no reason. You say you are calling him out for shitting on others… where? Where did that happen? He asked a question then YOU shit on him.

Never tried it but sure it would work well. Most run way to much. I've used 5mgs of trest ace a day and it is a very noticeable addition. If your not stepping on stage adding 10mgs of tren to a cycle for a longer duration is the smarter way to run it.

It IS a fair question. 70mg is an extremely low dose… I’ve tried it. I felt no difference personally. I was hoping at least for some mild improvement in blood glucose but not even that. That’s my experience with it personally. All he’s asking is “why run a dose so low that most will not see anything from it?”… seems fair to me.

I don’t see ANYWHERE in his comment where he shit on anyone. You literally got mad for no reason. You say you are calling him out for shitting on others… where? Where did that happen? He asked a question then YOU shit on him.
Ha ok. You didn't look hard enough. But I don't have to provide 'proofs'
Btw. I didn't get mad. Not mad.
:)

I think there is no point in continuing this discussion because I won't do anything about the fact that some people (this is not the first person) perceive my normal questions as an attack - I am checking out of this thread so as not to create a trash can because that is not my goal
Well when you have multiple comments saying shit like , 'thats not enough for a female',
you already starting off the 'question' as a lead into your usual, 'my training lady amateur friend uses 10x that amount'
So you're really being disingenuous here.
You know your 'question' is just a bait for the setup.

I didn't read the entire way through so I guess some won't feel it. I'm sure if your massive it may not work. In that case I'd still try to keep it low and go 20-30mgs a day. I was just thinking back when you could make it from cattle implants. Everybody was running 75 to 100mgs a day myself included. I can promise most don't need that much. If I ever used it again I'd probably go 20-30mgs a day at most. Probably will stick to trest anyway. Better gains in size and strength and I don't plan on stepping on stage so tren has no real appeal to me.

Well when you have multiple comments saying shit like , 'thats not enough for a female',
you already starting off the 'question' as a lead into your usual, 'my training lady amateur friend uses 10x that amount'
So you're really being disingenuous here.
You know your 'question' is just a bait for the setup.
I'm curious when I used such a sentence because only in the thread about women's cycles I published the cycle of a girl who once came to me for coaching (I didn't accept her), so your argument is completely out of my finger, but as I wrote, I don't see the point in my further discussion with someone who wants to prove to me "your truth" at all costs

I'm curious when I used such a sentence because only in the thread about women's cycles I published the cycle of a girl who once came to me for coaching (I didn't accept her), so your argument is completely out of my finger, but as I wrote, I don't see the point in my further discussion with someone who wants to prove to me "your truth" at all costs
Totally disingenuous.. but ok.

I'm not taking sides here but it really just sounded like Luki was asking questions.

Not putting you down man, I get what you're saying but sometimes tone doesn't come across well in the written word, especially when you factor in that it's not his mother tongue.

I just think sometimes we're a little quick to go for the throat on these anabolic forums.

We're all here for knowledge, support and banter.

I'm not taking sides here but it really just sounded like Luki was asking questions.

Not putting you down man, I get what you're saying but sometimes tone doesn't come across well in the written word, especially when you factor in that it's not his mother tongue.

I just think sometimes we're a little quick to go for the throat on these anabolic forums.

We're all here for knowledge, support and banter.
Nah. It's a setup question.

Totally disingenuous.. but ok.
Just because he’s honest about what others run, I don’t see what that has to do with him or his question.

I don’t have any problem with you bro but you’re coming after someone in this thread for literally asking a fair question.

Just link when he said it then. Should be easy to find with the search function.

I don’t have any problem with you bro but you’re coming after someone in this thread for literally asking a fair question.
Can have a problem with me or not. Anyway. Back to the thread. Some carbs and a 6 mile run. I'll pin 100mg of tren and still run that shit at a 10min pace.
While guys are gassed out on 2mph after 2mins on the treadmill.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131