over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9-10 month difference

Thank you man I’m for sure balling on a budget right now😂 just graduated college so I’m looking into a full time job at the moment
That to me is impressive. No money, fresh out of college, stuck with it for 9 months and had the balls to come here and post a pic as a new member.

I would call that progress on here! Feel free to DM if you want any critiques or input.

That to me is impressive. No money, fresh out of college, stuck with it for 9 months and had the balls to come here and post a pic as a new member.

I would call that progress on here! Feel free to DM if you want any critiques or input.
Thanks a lot man!!! I will!!

Looking good, looks like you added fullness to shoulders. Typically people say high reps and volume for round delts surprised anything close to what Carter said would bring them up.

You said when you first started high volume you did grow? Maybe you upped it a bit much over time and weren't recovering, so the low volume did you good? Do you think if you did your current training for a period of time, then went back to higher volume higher reps, you would see better results?

Almost like periodization. High volume, then low, then cycle back into high?
The way you manage to do this shit in literally every thread astounds me 😂

@Clentren98 if budgets are low, push the test! Cheap and effective. If you can afford any GH, keep it low and then you can grab some slin for dirt cheap at your local Walmart 👍

@Clentren98 if budgets are low, push the test! Cheap and effective. If you can afford any GH, keep it low and then you can grab some slin for dirt cheap at your local Walmart 👍
If he can afford gh keeping it low won't do shit for size
And I w wouldn't recommend insulin to someone withn no experience or knowledge to it very dangerous

Wasn’t “on” this entire time frame have used insulin and 250mgs of test and all the way up to 1.1 grams being the cap consisting of test and mast and no gh was used during this period until as of recently im on 500 test 6iu gh and insulin
Im.not understanding what you saying. You saying you have been using 250mg of test then up to 1.1gram that's a huge difference

So you saying you where on 250mg of test then went up to 1.1
and insulin then you went down to 500mg of test then 6iu of gh and some insulin?

I swear I’m not trolling or trying to be a dick. Dude has a solid base. Not trashing his physique. Just saying I don’t see much of a change in the two pics 🤷‍♂️.
I see a slight difference in legs and shoulders but not much besides that I'm not being a dixk just what I see

If that is all the gains that you got in 10 months, you have to re-assess everything - diet, training, rest and gear.

If he can afford gh keeping it low won't do shit for size
Works great even at a lower end dose for keeping leaner in a surplus in my opinion.

And I w wouldn't recommend insulin to someone withn no experience or knowledge to it very dangerous
Insulin is literally the easiest shit ever and how so many people manage to fuck it up is beyond me. If you actually hurt yourself with insulin then that’s natural selection in my eyes.

Yes while I do see a difference and congrats on that!! If you took your gains and multiplied them by 10 or 100 months which is just over 8 years. You really are not going to be too big, probably have a great physique for sure! Which you already do, but Like BigA said I would reevaluate everything. Especially if you plan on competing. As you get bigger the gains are only going to get harder.. Wish you well man!!

Works great even at a lower end dose for keeping leaner in a surplus in my opinion.

Insulin is literally the easiest shit ever and how so many people manage to fuck it up is beyond me. If you actually hurt yourself with insulin then that’s natural selection in my eyes.
If you READ what I wrote again at low does gh won't do shit for Size only keep you lean
if you want Size your better up that dose

And insulin use is easy as fuck .but if you don't know what you doing it can fuck you up. Where you go hypo or every fuck your insulin levels up.dont try and teach me anything. I know way more than you actually think.ive competed for many years and with the best trainers you can ever afford so don't come at me with this bullshit reply

If you READ what I wrote again at low does gh won't do shit for Size only keep you lean
if you want Size your better up that dose
Stay leaner = push more food and train harder + grow longer

Obviously more is better, but he literally said he’s financially limited

but if you don't know what you doing it can fuck you up
Okay then learn what you’re doing? Same logic as anything we take

Already get the slin from Walmart, can’t handle much test I get too much acne and don’t feel too good on it, will only be using primo mostly in “offseason” from here on out

If that is all the gains that you got in 10 months, you have to re-assess everything - diet, training, rest and gear.
I was at a cruise level (250) for around 4-5 months out of this time, I appreciate your advice though, I am progressing each session in strength and seeing the most gains out of any other point in time right now throughout my time being enhanced so I do not see why I would reasses if strength is at an all time high and keeps climbing and I am also very sensitive to food at the moment.

Im.not understanding what you saying. You saying you have been using 250mg of test then up to 1.1gram that's a huge difference

So you saying you where on 250mg of test then went up to 1.1
and insulin then you went down to 500mg of test then 6iu of gh and some insulin?
Cruised on 250 with slin to manage BG for 4-5 months during this time went up to 700 test 400 mast with slin across 4-5 months and now I am using test 500 and gh@6ih with insulin

Already get the slin from Walmart, can’t handle much test I get too much acne and don’t feel too good on it, will only be using primo mostly in “offseason” from here on out
If budget is an issue, I’d see if you’re one of the people that get the AI effect out of EQ and use that instead of primo.

If budget is an issue, I’d see if you’re one of the people that get the AI effect out of EQ and use that instead of primo.
Primo doesn’t break me out at all so im just going to play it safe for now with that when I do plan to go back on higher dosages than currently

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws