over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9-10 month difference

I was at a cruise level (250) for around 4-5 months out of this time, I appreciate your advice though, I am progressing each session in strength and seeing the most gains out of any other point in time right now throughout my time being enhanced so I do not see why I would reasses if strength is at an all time high and keeps climbing and I am also very sensitive to food at the moment.
You might be improving regularly, but clearly not enough to justify the change in relation to the time frame.

Unless you have health issues that I am not privy to since I didn't read your background.

It's always hard to tell size gains in pics. Getting leaner is always easy to see. You have to make sure you are in the exact same spot, same lighting, and distance from the camera but even then I think it's always somewhat harder to judge then in person. Also I think 190 to 204 at the same leanness and actually look slightly leaner in a year is good. Doing the same for two more years would put you at 30lbs heavier and that is a massive diffrence to me.

I was at a cruise level (250) for around 4-5 months out of this time, I appreciate your advice though, I am progressing each session in strength and seeing the most gains out of any other point in time right now throughout my time being enhanced so I do not see why I would reasses if strength is at an all time high and keeps climbing and I am also very sensitive to food at the moment.
Everyone has jumped in with critiques and you seem open to them so a few things and questions:

1. You say you’ve only used test- your user name is “ClenTren98”- one would assume you like or used those compounds? What’s your “full” cycle history.

2. Use consistent camera levels, lighting, and angles on your shots as it’s the only way to gauge progress accurately in photos.

3. IMO you should diet, cut the fluff and see what you’re working with as you’re carrying too much bodyweight. I’d cut down hard and then assess things to see how much “true” muscle you have and then rebound out.

4. Fix your digestion and food sensitivity issues. This should be number one priority.

It does “appear” you have a good “base” for classic physique possibly, but a lot of work ahead before a stage IMO.

Again, respect for posting up pics. For me and what this sport takes- if im investing almost a year of my life, I expect to see big changes in my phases given what this sport takes from you.

Stick with it as you’re in the right place to learn!

I am progressing each session in strength and seeing the most gains out of any other point in time right now throughout my time being enhanced so I do not see why I would reasses if strength is at an all time high and keeps climbing
What does a day of training look like for, say, chest?

At my age now, I am paying for my younger days of 225 behind the neck presses, 135 straight bar rows, 495 on my back, etc, etc.
I bet you also remember the old fellas telling you to be careful as you'll feel that when you're older and you ignored them- this is exactly what I remember from being in my 20's and yet here I am at 47, feeling the effects of constant low rep and heavy work 🤣

Don’t mean to be a dick but I don’t see a difference between the two photos. Second pic looks like you’re doing a semi vacuum. Maybe you just need better lighting…

That often happens even with the progress of pro, but in this case, the guy has gained weight, kept the same % of fat and looks tougher. Anyway, it is necessary to take pictures of several poses to see the real progress, maybe your front looks the same but your back has improved.

Congratulations on degree what was major, what type of jobs you looking for? Some advice from an older guy.... work life balance..less stress...of course $$ matters but stress and lack of sleep...are expensive they kill recovery find a field you love

Congratulations on degree what was major, what type of jobs you looking for? Some advice from an older guy.... work life balance..less stress...of course $$ matters but stress and lack of sleep...are expensive they kill recovery find a field you love
Business! And thank you man appreciate any advice I can get !

What does a day of training look like for, say, chest?
Push is this one day

Flat prime pressx2

Prime shoulder pressx2

Longhead focused tricep extx2

Other day is

Incline primex2

Flyx2

Cable Lateralx2

Machine dipx1

Cruised on 250 with slin to manage BG for 4-5 months during this time went up to 700 test 400 mast with slin across 4-5 months and now I am using test 500 and gh@6ih with insulin
Oh ok I get you now 👍

Stay leaner = push more food and train harder + grow longer

Obviously more is better, but he literally said he’s financially limited

Okay then learn what you’re doing? Same logic as anything we take
Ok I'll reply to this one and include your question on what you said was bullshit.

Bullshit is and here is your quote

(Insulin is literally the easiest shit ever and how so many people manage to fuck it up is beyond me. If you actually hurt yourself with insulin then that’s natural selection in my eyes.)

the bullshit is insulin is not the easiest shit ever.yea if you know what you doing then yea it is.but if you don't know its very dangerous. Take a shot of more of any aas compound and see what happens! Take a shot of too much insulin and then see what happens.

Stay leaner = push more food and train harder + grow longer

pushing wrong food and train as hard as you want won't make you look leaner you be a slob
AND MORE IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER!
I know you just joined less than a year here.but read the hundreds of threads of guy here that say they look better than they ever have by taking less aas and adding gh

Okay then learn what you’re doing? Same logic as anything we take

this is a no Brainerd. So all this just for you to understand that 2iu of gh ain't putting no size on you.now put 5iu or more and use very little aas and see the results you get. And yea train hard as fuck of course

Everyone has jumped in with critiques and you seem open to them so a few things and questions:

1. You say you’ve only used test- your user name is “ClenTren98”- one would assume you like or used those compounds? What’s your “full” cycle history.

2. Use consistent camera levels, lighting, and angles on your shots as it’s the only way to gauge progress accurately in photos.

3. IMO you should diet, cut the fluff and see what you’re working with as you’re carrying too much bodyweight. I’d cut down hard and then assess things to see how much “true” muscle you have and then rebound out.

4. Fix your digestion and food sensitivity issues. This should be number one priority.

It does “appear” you have a good “base” for classic physique possibly, but a lot of work ahead before a stage IMO.

Again, respect for posting up pics. For me and what this sport takes- if im investing almost a year of my life, I expect to see big changes in my phases given what this sport takes from you.

I’ve tried various things in terms of compounds such as tren npp primo mast and orals early on just being stupid , but I’ve ran earlier cycles around 600mg total consisting of test npp primo but would later cut out npp bc it gives me too much acne, I’ve only tried tren e @50mg for 7 weeks and got too much acne on it , had gut issues I resolved years ago through proper fiber intake and removing trigger foods, but I found to me using test and primo/mast resolved any issues with acne and also eating enough micronutrients solved that as well, that second pic I first posted I was around 202-203 I’m currently 195 and going down from there so I am dieting right now just trying to keep performance as high as possible but I am planning to take advice from you all as you said before of rebounding out of a lean phase so I’m slowly tapering down food at a rate performance is doing well which I’m sure will eventually diminish as I get down even lower in body fat in weeks to come but the name just sounded funny to me I’ve never ran clen before

Will have to use consistent lighting etc like you said in point 2 that’s a great point and only way like you said to gauge progression, moving from college to home gives me some variance in lighting etc

I’ve tried various things in terms of compounds such as tren npp primo mast and orals early on just being stupid , but I’ve ran earlier cycles around 600mg total consisting of test npp primo but would later cut out npp bc it gives me too much acne, I’ve only tried tren e @50mg for 7 weeks and got too much acne on it , had gut issues I resolved years ago through proper fiber intake and removing trigger foods, but I found to me using test and primo/mast resolved any issues with acne and also eating enough micronutrients solved that as well, that second pic I first posted I was around 202-203 I’m currently 195 and going down from there so I am dieting right now just trying to keep performance as high as possible but I am planning to take advice from you all as you said before of rebounding out of a lean phase so I’m slowly tapering down food at a rate performance is doing well which I’m sure will eventually diminish as I get down even lower in body fat in weeks to come but the name just sounded funny to me I’ve never ran clen before
Never over 600mg total. I love it! Stick to the basics and foundational stuff, dial in the diet, train your ass off and use minimal gear necessary (test and primo seem to agree with you) and you’ll do great. Consistency and discipline are key.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity