over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

One thing about these individuals is they've clearly demonstrated they have an extremely good sensitivity and response to androgens, and can get a lot farther on doses that a lot of us can take and never reach a pro stage.

Would you say it's possible that their sensitivity is part of what allows them to get away with lower dosing and why some may need higher just to feel normal on TRT?

I just started this week due to this thread, but too early to tell so far. I'm definitely going to give it plenty of time and a fair try.

I'm paranoid it's going to make me feel terrible like when I tried low dose split twice a week in the past. Based on my prior response to other protocols, 10mg daily would probably only land me in the low 500s so that seems too low for me to start.
This is from one of my customers from the Facebook.

It’s phenomenal. I was on 400mgs per week test, 400 mgs Primabolan, 25 mgs Anavar and I ran that for 3 month’s and then started taking 4 total caps per day of Humanofort with 10mgs per day test and my testicles grew back fully as they were before the cycle

Emeric, will 10mg and HF be enough to regain fertility?

Why 20 ? start with 10 first
I'm in my 30s, 10mg a day would put me at like 500 ng/dl based on my response to prior protocols. Seems way too low for my age.

I tried the 40mg 2x a week protocol in the past, total t was just under 500 and felt like shit.

I'm in my 30s, 10mg a day would put me at like 500 ng/dl based on my response to prior protocols. Seems way too low for my age.

I tried the 40mg 2x a week protocol in the past, total t was just under 500 and felt like shit.
Try it this way,10mg per day with 300mg Humanofort, inject in the evenings, blood work 11 hours after injection, do this for 4 weeks and do your blood work, you have nothing to loose, if you like the test results than continue for on other 4 weeks to finish the 8 weeks.

Not questioning your product but your shipping charges that multiply with each individual bottle are ridiculous.

Not questioning your product but your shipping charges that multiply with each individual bottle are ridiculous.
Don`t go to that site is not my site, they just selling my products, go to the PM store and you will pay less then $6 for shipping.

Are you still doing sub q injects in stomach fat?

Do you know any loose skin or scar tissue over the years from these?

I've been sub q ING since 2017 and recently noticed stomach almost appeared like scar tissue. Have never been fat and lost a lot so sub q ING is the only thing that's caused this.

I've been sub q ING since 2017 and recently noticed stomach almost appeared like scar tissue. Have never been fat and lost a lot so sub q ING is the only thing that's caused this.
How many mg per injection you inject?

You have to rotate sites all over. Diabetics run into this issue:

10-20 mgs ,4-6 months, each year, for seven years. Always the front stomach area.
Mine is bad from ketamine use. By time subq became a thing on here I already had tons of scar tissue there . I have it in my hip flexor bad. Physical therapy and the grind tool is excruciating .

pleasure gents: I recently went on the 10mg daily inj's. Technically it has been closer to 12mg given my on hand supply. After 4 weeks my total test has only gone from 582 to 606. Shbg stayed the same at 31. Free test - well this has been a bitch over the years because they always seem to order different shit with different values. Serum, Direct, Calc. here are two pics from the recent two bloodworks.

i do not feel any benifit whatsoever yet on this dose, and I am thinking of moving up for a bit to feel better. I can always move back down later. i was thinking of 15mg for a bit. But now I am curiious of going to 20 for 8 weeks, then down to 10 or 15. or run 20 for a while.

here is a piece of my back story. I have been at very high cruising dose for many years. 200mg cyp every 4th day. and over the years i went from needing no Ai's to 1 full anastroz every shot day. I felt it was to much, but kept going. On this dose in oct 2023 my total was 1618, my bio was 1072, shbg was 30, Free Test "Calc" was 457 pg, free test % was 2.8 according to what they provided, E2 - 81

I started MK677 around this time, may in november. ran for 6-8 weeks ish. Until it totally fucked my world and brain up. the worst panic anxiety fear episodes . along with a lingering depression. By Feb 1 when i did bloods all shit was crashing. and I made the dumb ( or smart ) choice to change my test to this new way right then and there to get more healthy. My bloods continued to bottom out. FEB 1 total 970, Free Test "calc" 115pg, E2-15 . Then ONLY that changed between Oct and Feb 1 was the addition of the MK677. I first lowered my test by half for 4 weeks before switching to dailys. march 1 was the above listed numbers. Total = 582

i am still dealing with a daily brain fog , lingering depression with the darkest thoughts there are when the shit gets ugly. Back on the high doses I felt amazing 24/7.

looking for any and all advice my guys. If I left anything out , just ask me. No, i have not got humanifort yet, i just started reading about it in this thread. I am open to using it . Same for raw eggs, I see those pop up a lot too. between the major loss of appetite over these past two months I force eating a lot , and its all clean. Nothing processed, no sugar, etc.

Thanks a lot for reading this . It means a lot me. I am looking forward to giving back and happy to post bloods as well and contribute all that I can.

thanks @emeric delczeg for documenting all that you have.

Attachments

• Free 89.png
    Free 89.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Free 17.png
    Free 17.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 2
pleasure gents: I recently went on the 10mg daily inj's. Technically it has been closer to 12mg given my on hand supply. After 4 weeks my total test has only gone from 582 to 606. Shbg stayed the same at 31. Free test - well this has been a bitch over the years because they always seem to order different shit with different values. Serum, Direct, Calc. here are two pics from the recent two bloodworks.

i do not feel any benifit whatsoever yet on this dose, and I am thinking of moving up for a bit to feel better. I can always move back down later. i was thinking of 15mg for a bit. But now I am curiious of going to 20 for 8 weeks, then down to 10 or 15. or run 20 for a while.

here is a piece of my back story. I have been at very high cruising dose for many years. 200mg cyp every 4th day. and over the years i went from needing no Ai's to 1 full anastroz every shot day. I felt it was to much, but kept going. On this dose in oct 2023 my total was 1618, my bio was 1072, shbg was 30, Free Test "Calc" was 457 pg, free test % was 2.8 according to what they provided, E2 - 81

I started MK677 around this time, may in november. ran for 6-8 weeks ish. Until it totally fucked my world and brain up. the worst panic anxiety fear episodes . along with a lingering depression. By Feb 1 when i did bloods all shit was crashing. and I made the dumb ( or smart ) choice to change my test to this new way right then and there to get more healthy. My bloods continued to bottom out. FEB 1 total 970, Free Test "calc" 115pg, E2-15 . Then ONLY that changed between Oct and Feb 1 was the addition of the MK677. I first lowered my test by half for 4 weeks before switching to dailys. march 1 was the above listed numbers. Total = 582

i am still dealing with a daily brain fog , lingering depression with the darkest thoughts there are when the shit gets ugly. Back on the high doses I felt amazing 24/7.

looking for any and all advice my guys. If I left anything out , just ask me. No, i have not got humanifort yet, i just started reading about it in this thread. I am open to using it . Same for raw eggs, I see those pop up a lot too. between the major loss of appetite over these past two months I force eating a lot , and its all clean. Nothing processed, no sugar, etc.

Thanks a lot for reading this . It means a lot me. I am looking forward to giving back and happy to post bloods as well and contribute all that I can.

thanks @emeric delczeg for documenting all that you have.
Did you test estradiol? I'm on my phone sorry if I missed it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws