over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LBA's... WOW! Glycerin & ketosis ? inside

Can anyone compare the effects to 80g a day of glycerine? Sorry for the continued doubt but if everyone is attributing the felings of pump and heat to gylcerine then how do we know that this isnt the case.

I'm not knocking LBA because I haven't tried them, but when I see feedback like this, it starts to sound more and more like snake oil.

It's protein and glycerol. I don't see how it can be a miracle.

Its the quality and usability of the Protein. I went from 500g to 100g per day and I am still growing. I feel 10 times better.

Its the quality and usability of the Protein. I went from 500g to 100g per day and I am still growing. I feel 10 times better.

let me see if i understand-

you went from 500g of protein (whether that be from whey or food) to just 100g of LBA's per day?
how long have you been doing this?
what was your weight/bf pre/post lbas?
did you keep the rest of your diet the same? (carbs/fats?)
if so, don't you get really hungry? I would be going crazy after a week of just 100g protein in liquid form if i kept my other macros the same

let me see if i understand-

you went from 500g of protein (whether that be from whey or food) to just 100g of LBA's per day?
how long have you been doing this?
what was your weight/bf pre/post lbas?
did you keep the rest of your diet the same? (carbs/fats?)
if so, don't you get really hungry? I would be going crazy after a week of just 100g protein in liquid form if i kept my other macros the same

Before:
250g from food and 250 from Whey
220lbs 12.5% bf 6 ft

After 2 weeks of LBAs:
50g from LBAs and 50 from food & other cals come from mostly nuts and way more fruit and vegetables.
218lbs 11.39% bf
Strength is up in all lifts

I have been off cycle for 1 year.

This stuff sounds awesome i'm going to round up some cash and grab 30 bottles and do 1/2 a bottle a day.

Night sweats? Sounds like the cows were recently implanted with fina pellets before they were slaughtred and turned into LBAs! haha just kidding guys

Talking about sweting, add 1 tbs MCT to your LBA and Oat is the best natural thermogenics with out raising the cortisol levels.

I really like the night sweats. I wake up sweaty and think I must have been dream-lifting, anything for gains man - anything.

I can't take them for 1-2hrs before bed or i won't get to sleep, i'll just lay there feeling charged and wanting to workout until about 3am.

just bought some of those Lbas recently at the fibo over here in germany to try them out.

is it possible to mix the LBAs with water? Is there any negative effect on the aminos after a certain amount of time? - Reason i ask is i feel the LBAs do taste like sh** if i drink them pure. But mixed with water they are just fine.

one gramm of glycerin equals approx 4kcal.. do you count glycerin towards your daily carb intake? or which other macro do you lower to make up for the increased kcals due to glycerin intake?

rg

just bought some of those Lbas recently at the fibo over here in germany to try them out.

is it possible to mix the LBAs with water? Is there any negative effect on the aminos after a certain amount of time? - Reason i ask is i feel the LBAs do taste like sh** if i drink them pure. But mixed with water they are just fine.

one gramm of glycerin equals approx 4kcal.. do you count glycerin towards your daily carb intake? or which other macro do you lower to make up for the increased kcals due to glycerin intake?

rg

You probably didn't buy the brand Phil promotes... All American EFX. They taste just DELICIOUS, chocolate flavour especially. I've not heard a single person on here (among 100's who have tried them) say they didn't like the taste. It's lyke syrup... mummm :)

Also if you had read the whole thread you wouldn't have asked your last question about glycerin and kcals... has already been answered :rolleyes: ;)

You probably didn't buy the brand Phil promotes... All American EFX. They taste just DELICIOUS, chocolate flavour especially. I've not heard a single person on here (among 100's who have tried them) say they didn't like the taste. It's lyke syrup... mummm :)

Also if you had read the whole thread you wouldn't have asked your last question about glycerin and kcals... has already been answered :rolleyes: ;)

i bought AEFX no worries.
i dont like the THICK SWEET syrup like taste. i almost gaged the first time i took a large mouthful :eek: Well with water its ok for me though.

if you could direct my to the answer to my last question i would be glad. i read the argument about ketosis and glycerine kcals at the beginng of this thread but that dosent answer my question.

hope you are enyoing the nice weather here in europe,too? :)

nevermind i found what i was looking for:

1) Caloric Value as stated is 4.3 kcal / gramm
2) Glycerine is most likley converted ito glucose via glucogenesis and causes a rise in blood insulin levels. Therefore glycerine counts towards daily carb intake (for me at least) see also:

-----------------------

Oxidation of [13C]glycerol ingested along with glucose during prolonged exercise
Y. Burelle1, D. Massicotte2, M. Lussier1, C. Lavoie3, C. Hillaire-Marcel2, and F. Péronnet1
1 Département de Kinésiologie, Université de Montréal, CP 6128 Centre Ville, Montréal H3C 3J7; 2 Département de Kinanthropologie, Université du Québec à Montréal, Montréal H3C 3P8; and 3 Département des Sciences de l'Activité Physique, Université du Québec à Trois Rivières, Trois-Rivières, Québec, Canada G9A 5H7

The respective oxidation of glycerol and glucose (0.36 g/kg each) ingested simultaneously immediately before exercise (120 min at 68 ± 2% maximal oxygen uptake) was measured in six subjects using 13C labeling. Indirect respiratory calorimetry corrected for protein and glycerol oxidation was used to evaluate the effect of glucose + glycerol ingestion on the oxidation of glucose and fat. Over the last 80 min of exercise, 10.0 ± 0.8 g of exogenous glycerol were oxidized (43% of the load), while exogenous glucose oxidation was 21% higher (12.1 ± 0.7 g or 52% of the load). However, because the energy potential of glycerol is 18% higher than that of glucose (4.57 vs. 3.87 kcal/g), the contribution of both exogenous substrates to the energy yield was similar (4.0-4.1%). Total glucose and fat oxidation were similar in the placebo (144.4 ± 13.0 and 60.5 ± 4.2 g, respectively) and the glucose + glycerol (135.2 ± 12.0 and 59.4 ± 6.5 g, respectively) trials, whereas endogenous glucose oxidation was significantly lower than in the placebo trial (123.7 ± 11.7 vs. 144.4 ± 13.0 g). These results indicate that exogenous glycerol can be oxidized during prolonged exercise, presumably following conversion into glucose in the liver, although direct oxidation in peripheral tissues cannot be ruled out.

indirect calorimetry; stable isotopes

LBA's have acted very much like HGH and gear for me, except much faster:

1. Significant fat displacement. Lost 3" from waist.
2. Weight has stayed the same, although I have had a drop in bf%.
3. I’m cutting on a sub 2k-calorie diet, yet my lifts has increased.
4. Energy levels are much higher in spite of a 3on-1off training split.
5. I sleep like a baby...8 hours is just not enough.
6. Recovery is much faster.
7. My protein intake went from +350g/ed to 150ish/ed.
8. I feel better, less full and bloated and more energetic.

I have a comp in July and I am hoping to use LBA's as my only protein source for the last month leading up to it. This stuff is no joke.

Yes

LBA's have acted very much like HGH and gear for me, except much faster:

1. Significant fat displacement. Lost 3" from waist.
2. Weight has stayed the same, although I have had a drop in bf%.
3. I’m cutting on a sub 2k-calorie diet, yet my lifts has increased.
4. Energy levels are much higher in spite of a 3on-1off training split.
5. I sleep like a baby...8 hours is just not enough.
6. Recovery is much faster.
7. My protein intake went from +350g/ed to 150ish/ed.
8. I feel better, less full and bloated and more energetic.

I have a comp in July and I am hoping to use LBA's as my only protein source for the last month leading up to it. This stuff is no joke.

I told you! Mix it with water, I am not sure why you anyone would drink it from the bottle. I ship to Europe so if anyone wants a better deal, contact me.

lbas

i never got any of these sides while taking it and did 3 bottles back to back !!!!!!!!! whats wrong !!!!!! is there more than one brand ? what brand is everyone using ? help !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
105octane
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws