over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hershal Walker, the freak of all freaks

I believe him. His story has not changed in 30 years concerning the situps and push ups. He is a genuinely nice gentleman and is humble in is own way. He was the same way as an eighteen year old. I haven't talked to him in a few years but have always considered him one of the good guys.

We had another gentleman in Georgia with similar to Herschel Walker size, and speed, that I thought would kick Herchel's behind. His name was Larry Kinnebrew. I would have bet the farm that Larry is the one we would know about today. I think he ended up with Cincinnati with a lackluster career but my goodness what freak.

or great big liar. He was on Howard Stern today, he came across like a nice guy and smarter than I thought. The 47 year old said that he only sleeps 3-4 hours a night and only eats ONE meal a day, usually a salad and a bowl of soup- doesn't ever eat meat. Still says he doesn't lift weights, still just 2,500 push-ups and sit-ups a day. He played pro football for 15 years and is still healthy enough to train MMA- he's fighting on jan 30th. Personally, I believe him on all counts, he is just a 1 in a billion genetic freak.

One meal a day and managed to stay competitive in football during college and the NFL??? This guy is either a space alien or a liar. You decide! Mind you its his words i am referring to, "ONE MEAL A DAY"..... I am hoping he talking about his diet NOW and not the past!

MJ owns several restaurants and car dealerships. And thats just what i know about without researching. I'm SURE he has more.COME ON guys

Pekkerwood, I know what you mean about Kinnebrew. I watched him run in Rome while he was in high school and he was a freak. I think he ran a 9 flat in the 100 yard, and that was high school.

I believe him. His story has not changed in 30 years concerning the situps and push ups. He is a genuinely nice gentleman and is humble in is own way. He was the same way as an eighteen year old. I haven't talked to him in a few years but have always considered him one of the good guys.

We had another gentleman in Georgia with similar to Herschel Walker size, and speed, that I thought would kick Herchel's behind. His name was Larry Kinnebrew. I would have bet the farm that Larry is the one we would know about today. I think he ended up with Cincinnati with a lackluster career but my goodness what freak.

Yep, I agree! I remember in the day, he claimed the exact same thing when in college. Everyone was always impressed with him. He kinda reminds of Deon Sanders who played for Florida State. Deon was kinda the same way. Pure raw talent and didn't have to do the same strenuous training to be that way. His teammates always ranted and raved about how he could get away with doing very little as far as training goes.

Gentlemen, there are genetic FREAKS! Genetics are for real, they do exist!

Charity too

I read that all his proceeds from his new career are going to charity. Considering he will be fighting close to my home, along with cyborg and Bobby Lashley I shall go for the show.

He may be only doing sit-ups and push-ups now, but when he played ball he lifted. Its part of your teams training program no way out of it.

Should be interesting on how he does.

I know Larwence Talyor never lifted, said he hated it. His training involved cocaine & golf

I heard the interview too. If you will recall Hershel said something to the effect that he did some bad things he did not want others to know about. He is a genetic freak but he probably used. How could he play in a league where everyone is on but he is not? Good interview though, seems like a nice guy.

There is so much talk on this board about genetics and rightfully so.When you do want an example of unreal genetics its hershel walker.
Most guys on this board were too young or werent even born when Hershel won the heisman at Georgia his sophomore year.went to the U.S.F.L.(whats that? right young guys?) for huge dollars with the New Jersey Generals.
eventually making it to Dallas for a couple great years than traded to Minnesota for seriously about 8 players.Minnesota ruined his career had him returning kicks,punts,lining up at wide receiver.He lost interest in the game it was sad.I think he went to Philly for a couple years and it was over.

He would go on The superstars competition in Hawaii and win the weight lifting portion and never lifted.You could tell the bar was shaking all over the place,form was horrible.He would beat guys like Mark Gastineau who lifted hard and trained for the competition.

He was in sports illustrated back in the 80's weekly and always said he jogged,did push ups and sit ups .I remember an article about 1985 ish? he said every commercial waching T.V. he would drop to the floor and do 25 push ups or situps adding up to hundreds a day.He ate what tasted good he said.

Someone said he mandatorily had to train weights on the teams? not back then things were different.

Point is the guy has as someone stated "alien" genetics.His neck was like 20 inches,his traps were almost touching his ears,ripped to the bone.Not to mention fast as hell but could run your ass over too.

Last edited:
He gained 3000 yards rushing in the USFL, he got 3rd place in heisman voting his freshman year. He has a buttload of NCAA records.

His 'pushup' workout was pretty extreme, we are talking all kinds of pushups, including handstand pushups. He also did different kinds of pullups and bar dips. I've seen other people get pretty well developed on these kinds bodyweight programs, he just took it to the extreme with amazing genetics to boot.

Remember about 91 ish he was on Oprah talking about his sit-up and push-up routine.Rachel McClish or whatever her name is was on telling him how it was stupid.That you don't need to do all that and an hour in the weight room would be better etc..Which I'm sure most would agree but then he stood up and started flexing and showing his Abs.Oprah basically took his side and told Rachel to STFU in a nicer way. She never talked the rest of the show,lol.

Remember about 91 ish he was on Oprah talking about his sit-up and push-up routine.Rachel McClish or whatever her name is was on telling him how it was stupid.That you don't need to do all that and an hour in the weight room would be better etc..Which I'm sure most would agree but then he stood up and started flexing and showing his Abs.Oprah basically took his side and told Rachel to STFU in a nicer way. She never talked the rest of the show,lol.

now that i dont agree with @ oprah thats fucked up.

Interview from MMa-news with Hershal-
**broken link removed**

He's a classic example of your bodybuilder who's a lean 280lbs who says he only uses 600mg test. Its a down right lie to make yourself look better. Its underplaying.

he made a great impression on Celebrity Aprrentice. I'm actually sad to see him doing MMA.

He's a classic example of your bodybuilder who's a lean 280lbs who says he only uses 600mg test. Its a down right lie to make yourself look better. Its underplaying.

I don't know what he has to lie about? He had a great physique at 18 yrs old his freshman year at Georgia.He came from very humble beginnings and don't think he would have had the $$$$ for gear back then.Didn't he say in the interview Rajjin posted he is only about 217 lbs right now? It's not like he is 280. And he will be tested for his fight.Maybe I'm missing your point?

scroll down....

**broken link removed**

pretty sweet website

I don't know what he has to lie about? He had a great physique at 18 yrs old his freshman year at Georgia.He came from very humble beginnings and don't think he would have had the $$$$ for gear back then.Didn't he say in the interview Rajjin posted he is only about 217 lbs right now? It's not like he is 280. And he will be tested for his fight.Maybe I'm missing your point?

No im not saying he uses gear. Im saying his 3hrs sleep per night with a bowl of soup for his only meal,etc..... Thats complete bullshit. Same with not lifting weights. That is what he's underplaying.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws