over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hershal Walker, the freak of all freaks

No im not saying he uses gear. Im saying his 3hrs sleep per night with a bowl of soup for his only meal,etc..... Thats complete bullshit. Same with not lifting weights. That is what he's underplaying.

Oh I see.I have heard he is a vegetarian,but never heard he claims to eat so little.I'm not saying he never said it,I just personally haven't heard him say that.
Back in the 80's on the superstars competition if you would of seen the bar shaking and falling all over with the plates almost sliding off,you would have been convinced he wasn't a lifter,lol.But with that said he would muscle it up and win beating some Serious lifters.

Genetic's

Aloha PM,

As a Sports Performance Coach I have had the the oppurtunity to work with some very "genetically" gifted athletes. I followed Herchels career form his freshman year at Georgia, USFL, NFL and the superstars competitions. I must say that it is difficult to to believe that a "specimen" with his size, speed, and power exists, and that his training doesn't lend itself to his size and abilities, however he is one of the rare genetic specimens that comes along every so often.

BTW, I remember an article that SI did when he was a freshman at Georgia on his workout routine, and one of the things he would do is sets and reps of one handed chins.....

Viking55

Aloha PM,

As a Sports Performance Coach I have had the the oppurtunity to work with some very "genetically" gifted athletes. I followed Herchels career form his freshman year at Georgia, USFL, NFL and the superstars competitions. I must say that it is difficult to to believe that a "specimen" with his size, speed, and power exists, and that his training doesn't lend itself to his size and abilities, however he is one of the rare genetic specimens that comes along every so often.

BTW, I remember an article that SI did when he was a freshman at Georgia on his workout routine, and one of the things he would do is sets and reps of one handed chins.....

Viking55

True: and welcome.
This kind of reminds me of a discussion on the board some time ago about some of the physiques guys build in prison.
Some don't have gyms and get very creative using body weight resistance excercises only.They get three sqaures a day of slop.Yet due to great genetics still manage to build some impressive physiques.

Simple science will not allow his physique to look the way it does if he only has a bowl of soup per day. Thats what a 500calorie per day diet with zero protein on top of probably a good 3k cals he burns off daily training,etc.... NO WAY!!!!

Aloha dakota,

Mahalo's for the welcome. Joined yesterday and just jumped right in. Been around the boards for many years. Great site.

A hui ho,
Viking55

Simple science will not allow his physique to look the way it does if he only has a bowl of soup per day. Thats what a 500calorie per day diet with zero protein on top of probably a good 3k cals he burns off daily training,etc.... NO WAY!!!!

No one will argue that point.My first bachelors was a nutrition degree ,so I am somewhat competant in that field.Although what you learn in class and real world are totally different.
If and that is a big if he claimed that soup and salad once per day was the extent of his caloric intake,well it is not possible to maintain a 217 lb muscular physique.But he always seemed like a straight shooter to me.very humble

Last edited:
Sports Illustrated, October 04, 1982

**broken link removed**

I remember that article! i said 85 ish in an earlier post,lol.Three years off, oh well.man time flies.

Hershel is one of the most gifted athlete in our time! Speed, power, size he had it all!

Herchels Nutrition

Aloha,

As we all knew Herschel couldn't have subsisted on soup and a salad during his earlier athletic career> Read the bottom of this article.

Phillips estimates that Walker spent no more than six or eight hours in the weight room that fall. That's all, folks. Since going to Athens and bursting upon the consciousness of Bulldog football fans, Walker hasn't trained with weights at all. But he has been strength-tested with the rest of the football team, and his natural strength, augmented by those hundreds of thousands of push-ups, have allowed him to bench-press 375 pounds once and 225 pounds—his approximate body weight on his last test day—for 24 repetitions. Only a seasoned lifter can appreciate how astonishing those figures are, and how much training it would normally take for a 225-pound man to be able to match Herschel's ability to chin himself with either hand. Or, for that matter, how unlikely it is for anyone to have a percentage of bodyfat estimated at under 5%, especially in a body fueled almost exclusively by hamburgers

A hui ho,
Viking55

Whats the name of this poultry company?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Renaissance Man Food Services Inc, is one of the largest minority-owned meat processors in the nation. Renaissance Man, which is based in Savannah, Ga., has more than 100 employees and posted 2008 sales of $70 million. The company co-owns a chicken processing plant in Siloam Springs, Ark., and chicken accounts for 70 percent of the company’s sales.

Renaissance Man also sells precooked ribs and other items under the Herschel’s Famous 34 and H. Walker Foods brands.

The food is largely sold to hotels, including some Hilton properties and the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, as well as to restaurants, hospitals and the military.
Here are all the links below

DAMN DON'T YOU LOOK DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Herschel's Famous 34 Food Products

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Why I Selected Herschel Walker for The Celebrity Apprentice - The Trump Blog

Last edited:
Pekkerwood, I know what you mean about Kinnebrew. I watched him run in Rome while he was in high school and he was a freak. I think he ran a 9 flat in the 100 yard, and that was high school.

I was at that meet as well. Kinnebrew looked like he was running with a keg on his chest!

Renaissance Man Food Services Inc, is one of the largest minority-owned meat processors in the nation. Renaissance Man, which is based in Savannah, Ga., has more than 100 employees and posted 2008 sales of $70 million. The company co-owns a chicken processing plant in Siloam Springs, Ark., and chicken accounts for 70 percent of the company’s sales.

Renaissance Man also sells precooked ribs and other items under the Herschel’s Famous 34 and H. Walker Foods brands.

The food is largely sold to hotels, including some Hilton properties and the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, as well as to restaurants, hospitals and the military.
Here are all the links below

DAMN DON'T YOU LOOK DUMB!!!!!!!!!

Herschel's Famous 34 Food Products

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Why I Selected Herschel Walker for The Celebrity Apprentice - The Trump Blog

Not only look dumb, but feel dumb.:(

Not only look dumb, but feel dumb.:(
MAN I laughed my ass off at your response, glad you got a good sense of humor, a rare quality these days....LOL

Great that he can GET AWAY with that. Seems lazy and uneducated to me.

Imagine if he ate, slept, and trained correctly.

He graduated valedictorian of his class and went to the U of Georgia.

YouTube - Testimony Herschel Walker

He has DID I wonder if ou rminds are so powerful, one personality would workout and then another. Recovery was never an issue b/c each person thought they were recovering.

Pictures in the above video when he was very young shows his massiv neck and facial features.

I think this guy can tap in to parts of his mind that many others cannot.

hershell has what blue collar folks call "country genetics"

many people have no idea how genetically gifted these athletes were before all the fancy weights and training systems.

if any of you get a chance, read the article on Pehokee HS football in south florida. i believe it was in SI a few months ago. in short, what they said was because there wasnt anything in the town to make a living, most of these kids worked catching jack rabbits and selling them to butchers. also, in the summer time the likes of edgerrin james and other miami ball players spent their summers in the watermelon fields picking and lifting them after another.

in the midwest, kids fork bails of hay for work. think about the strength u would develop doing that day after day.

I believe he worksout the way he says he does.Besides after 25 years wouldnt you think someone would come out and say," hey I saw him working with free weights".

Some other guys as well...

Just as someone had mentioned, Lawrence Taylor was doing coke all the time, played in games with no sleep or food, sometimes played totally hung over from booze, and he did not use weights either. Bo Jackson was a freak as well, and he did not weight train until college. If you get the chance, read their books, I have read two of LT's books, and one of Bo's.

Just as someone had mentioned, Lawrence Taylor was doing coke all the time, played in games with no sleep or food, sometimes played totally hung over from booze, and he did not use weights either. Bo Jackson was a freak as well, and he did not weight train until college. If you get the chance, read their books, I have read two of LT's books, and one of Bo's.

Definitely read LT's books! Gotta love reading about an NFL legend's crazy life...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws