over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

We talked about the supposed "contamination" issue of an ALRI product in the other Humapro thread. The other day I was reading ergo-log and came across an article which said that not only was there a contamination issue, the Hyperdrive didn't contain 2 compounds listed on the label. Lipoic Acid and tyrosine ethyl ester. Does ALRI have an explanation for this? The quality control seems lacking to say the least.

Slimming pills in online shops contain sibutramine and carcinogenic laxative

Other thing I just remembered, something Dante has mentioned previously. Dante said there's "no" money to be made by selling proteins like whey and that he sort of regretted entering that market. The real money is in tablet formulations where the mark-up is huge. So my cynical outlook is that Rea didn't so much think "whey is catabolic". He knows you can make a shitload of cash by selling tablet formulations instead.

Wrong.
It seems you are a conspiracy theorist too. The tabs for Humapro were produced that way because SO MANY PEOPLE were waiting SO LONG for Humapro and Author was not happy with the flavoring, so he pressed it. He has invested far more into this than he will see a profit on for several years. Humapro is being produced in a powder form too since he has been satisfied with the flavoring as of late.

As far as the contamination issue, there were 3 cases sent offshore and the distributors were instructed not to sell them. Instead of sending them back as directed, they sold them. The recall was voluntary and if Author had spiked anything he would be in jail. Stop spreading this horse shit around. This is a thread about Magnum and Humapro.

As far as the contamination issue, there were 3 cases sent offshore and the distributors were instructed not to sell them. Instead of sending them back as directed, they sold them. The recall was voluntary and if Author had spiked anything he would be in jail. Stop spreading this horse shit around. This is a thread about Magnum and Humapro.

So what about the missing ingredients?

Doesn't sound practical. Upset stomach and hunger....

Doesn't sound practical. Upset stomach and hunger....

Magnum just said he had no upset stomach so what are you talking about? Have you gone through your entire life a pessimist?

Did i read that right in your first post.

Your whole workout was 4 sets of chest and 3 sets for bi's and tri's.

You high volume beast ! :)

Did i read that right in your first post.

Your whole workout was 4 sets of chest and 3 sets for bi's and tri's.

You high volume beast ! :)

Do you realize that you are opening up a can of worms? :D Following one warm up set I did sets of 20 reps. I took little time to rest, but I actually didn't wait long enough on bi's and tri's as I started to cramp a little. I also made sure to adjust the weight so I was able to get as close to 20 reps as possible. This is not easy since when if you take into account just waiting as little as 5 seconds either way will make the weight either to heavy or too light. I don't do this type of rep scheme for very long, but it's a nice change and I'm still growing.

Nothing much to report as I didn't work out today. For some reason I am pissing a ton, have no ideas why. Still hovering around 2700 calories.

Magnum just said he had no upset stomach so what are you talking about? Have you gone through your entire life a pessimist?

Yeah I know, that's Magnum. I would have to try it myself because my stomach is sensitive if I don't at least eat something solid. I'm sure I would be on the shitter all day. We'll see, I might give it a try.

Following one warm up set I did sets of 20 reps. I took little time to rest, but I actually didn't wait long enough on bi's and tri's as I started to cramp a little. I also made sure to adjust the weight so I was able to get as close to 20 reps as possible. This is not easy since when ifDo you realize that you are opening up a can of worms? :D you take into account just waiting as little as 5 seconds either way will make the weight either to heavy or too light. I don't do this type of rep scheme for very long, but it's a nice change and I'm still growing.

Nothing much to report as I didn't work out today. For some reason I am pissing a ton, have no ideas why. Still hovering around 2700 calories.

:)

Yeah I know, that's Magnum. I would have to try it myself because my stomach is sensitive if I don't at least eat something solid. I'm sure I would be on the shitter all day. We'll see, I might give it a try.

Hopefully they won't bother you. I'm the same way, if I take a multi vit on an empty stomach I wanna barf and I have a pretty tuff stomach. I take ten of these first thing in the morning with coffee and I can't even tell I took them.

Knight9...

Is it safe to assume you work for author or are a very good friend of his ??

Magnum,

hey would you think the Humapro, taking around 10-20 tabs of it a day, with your base diet (the one I started Nats at) would help gain muscle...Becasue of the higher protein intake (with some AAS) or would it be overkill on the protein intake ?

oh yeah are they chewable tabs ?

Magnum,

hey would you think the Humapro, taking around 10-20 tabs of it a day, with your base diet (the one I started Nats at) would help gain muscle...Becasue of the higher protein intake (with some AAS) or would it be overkill on the protein intake ?

Your base diet is the most important for muscle building, you can add AAS to your dayly regim as a supplement.

whats most impressive to me is that if i am reading this right magnum is 290lb on 250ish grams of protein per day.

its stuff like this that makes me question mega protein intake. i assume its more of what you actually assimilate as opposed to consume

whats most impressive to me is that if i am reading this right magnum is 290lb on 250ish grams of protein per day.

its stuff like this that makes me question mega protein intake. i assume its more of what you actually assimilate as opposed to consume

it isn't the grams of protein that makes it (protein intake) effective. don't think amount, think usability.

it isn't the grams of protein that makes it (protein intake) effective. don't think amount, think usability.

So I would guess using say 150grams of protein from Humapro, with 250 grams of protein from food sources (chicken, steak, eggs) would be overkill at my weight ...(250lbs or so) ??? Or would it add good lean muscle ?

Depends on where your other macros are

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
doth25
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner