over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2012... Moved from another forum

thebrick said:
OTH.... that new avatar of yours is making me uncomfortable :)
How can you not love the "puppy dog" eyes?? Full of love and tenderness. He has that look about him that just screams "I want to dismember you and your loved ones!"

hngrygrl said:
um......can you move to the town that I live in. I want to start having sessions with you asap. I have health insurance! Truly Amazing words. And hopefully a big WAKE THE FUCK UP CALL to some
Is your avatar what I think it is???

:eek:

OuchThatHurts said:
How can you not love the "puppy dog" eyes?? Full of love and tenderness. He has that look about him that just screams "I want to dismember you and your loved ones!"

Ha! I don't know what kind of puppies you have had but I would run from that puppy? :p ...they kind of remind me of my eyes when I have had too much caffine before my workout

sorry, I didn't mean to jack this thread....

hngrygrl said:
how much does a plane ticket from Nebraska to Oz cost?? We're gonna come visit. Will you take care of us?? I'd like to bring back a Tazmanian Devil with me too. No vegemite for me tho. Tried it and its really not my cup of tea
Yea you can come visit, I'll look after you.......oh er........ahhhhhh....you guys!! I got all the Tasmanian devil you want right here!!!LOL and I'm not in Tasmania........:p You just have to make sure this philosopher fella does not follow you guys here! Nosmas' top half of his head and ears will look funny hanging out of my jaws!!!!! You and NOS are welcome, you know this! I promise not to make you eat vegemite. Maybe a skippy steak but no vegemite! You guys have to promise to come and train with me at my gym though!!

Hey OUCH, so we finally get to see the real you. Where's your chainsaw??? I like the beard thing man, it suits you. You're not related to Charles are you?? I can see a resembelence in the eyes!

oldfella said:
Yea you can come visit, I'll look after you.......oh er........ahhhhhh....you guys!! I got all the Tasmanian devil you want right here!!!LOL and I'm not in Tasmania........:p You just have to make sure this philosopher fella does not follow you guys here! Nosmas' top half of his head and ears will look funny hanging out of my jaws!!!!! You and NOS are welcome, you know this! I promise not to make you eat vegemite. Maybe a skippy steak but no vegemite! You guys have to promise to come and train with me at my gym though!!
Thats exactly what we are thinking. Train me. Give me a shot of motivation better than any hard drug! Get a program to bring back home to America. I can just picture how thinking about those training days would get me pumped for my workouts here. Really think about it though. Were inviting ourselvs after all.
PS you can flirt with hngrygirl all you want. she will likely charm the shit out of you very fast if history has shown me anything.

oh oh....I'm in trouble

OuchThatHurts said:
Is your avatar what I think it is???

:eek:

LOL!!!! Ya buddy!! Am i going to get in trouble?? I dont want to upset my favorite resident psychologist/mod!:p

oldfella said:
You and NOS are welcome, you know this! I promise not to make you eat vegemite. Maybe a skippy steak but no vegemite! You guys have to promise to come and train with me at my gym though!!
ooooohhhhh!!!! skippin steak, whats that??? I love steak. Born and raised in the midwest here. I also like my steak bloody and still mooing at me. UM! STEAK!!!! ****mouth waters***

hngrygrl said:
LOL!!!! Ya buddy!! Am i going to get in trouble?? I dont want to upset my favorite resident psychologist/mod!:p
Borderline... but since I'm a heterosexual, I can't help but let it pass.... but you wouldn't want to upset my delicate puritanistic sensibilities now would you?

Next time though missy...

Who am I kidding? You post whatever you want!

Next time just don't cause me so much eye strain...

nosmas said:
Thats exactly what we are thinking. Train me. Give me a shot of motivation better than any hard drug! Get a program to bring back home to America. I can just picture how thinking about those training days would get me pumped for my workouts here. Really think about it though. Were inviting ourselvs after all.
PS you can flirt with hngrygirl all you want. she will likely charm the shit out of you very fast if history has shown me anything.
Shit Nosmas, She already did that a long time ago!!

Hngrygrl, skippy steak is " Skippy the Kangaroo". Bloody and twitchin is the only way to eat em. Your killing me with your avatar. It conjurs up all sorts of...........................well......................things!!!LOL I like the bedroom eyes!! Good one! You guys c'mon down, I'll hook you up with some training, OLDFELLA style!! Bring spare body parts for after!!! Then high protein Kangaroo steaks for dinner!!!

Hngry, you got that picture deleted from your myspace, your gonna get us banned from this place to im telling ya, they wont stand for that shinannagans around here!

NAHHHH... YOU TWO HAVE TOO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT VALUE!!!

I had no real problem with the avatar. I stick my hand down my shorts all the time... especially during meetings. I don't know why but it's just not as sexy when I do it though. ???? Even after I say to everyone, "Hey, look how sexy I am!!!" :confused:

Women get to have all the fun.

Fortunately, I usually make bail.

oldfella said:
[/B]Shit Nosmas, She already did that a long time ago!!

Hngrygrl, skippy steak is " Skippy the Kangaroo". Bloody and twitchin is the only way to eat em. !

YOU EAT KANGAROO!!!!!!!!??????????????????????? WHAT!!!!!! Does it taste like chicken???? I'd be up to trying that...i think. I might just want to actually see a roo tho. Who knows. I think that if I went down there it would have to be when its winter here. THen it would be summer there, right?? Does everyone look like Paul Hogan?? HAHA!! JK!!! Do you have an accent??

hngrygrl said:
YOU EAT KANGAROO!!!!!!!!??????????????????????? WHAT!!!!!! Does it taste like chicken???? I'd be up to trying that...i think. I might just want to actually see a roo tho. Who knows. I think that if I went down there it would have to be when its winter here. THen it would be summer there, right?? Does everyone look like Paul Hogan?? HAHA!! JK!!! Do you have an accent??

It tastes like venison. It has much more protein than chicken and virtually zero fat. It's yummy.

Big A said:
It tastes like venison. It has much more protein than chicken and virtually zero fat. It's yummy.
YUM!!!! I love Bambi!!! Here for Christmas we normally get a whole gift bag of processed deer. Gotta love it. I've eaten Caraboo (sp?) once. That was awesome

OuchThatHurts said:
"Hey, look how sexy I am!!!" :confused:

Well check out your avatar! In the words of that slut Paris Hilton, "THATS HOT!!"

You could use a shave tho ;)

well.............I like it!:D

Hngrygrl, you'd be surprised at what we eat down here. kangaroos, emus, Barramundi, Girls...........oops did I just say that!!!! ahhhh witchety grubs, Crocodile, buffalo, camels, small children, and lots of other stuff. I'll cook you a roo like you have never had..........cause you never have. You gotta get here first!!!!:D

Were commin if we have to mail ourselves in big box!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131