over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2012... Moved from another forum

BearStrengthWithin

Newbies
No i dont wish to bash Anythony Roberts, Who are you to judge someone else?. Ok so he made what you people call "bad" choices whatever path he takes in his life its a choice he made and him alone. Just like we all make them. And there is no right or wrong choice. We are all here to learn and become aware of who we really are. Yes i,m talking in the spirtual sense now. Its about time people become more aware of spirtuality. Wouldn,t the world look a whole lot better if we would stop judging? If we would let go of the ego. None of you have any clue what proces hes giong tru or what he chooses too expierence. Mabye he made a "bad choice" or did "bad things" if you wanna look at in the judging way but what if these "bad" choices or "bad" things he did changed things in him for the positive mabye even leading him helping others in a good way later in his life. And you know mabye he doesn,t choose to do that but by judging him your only separating yourself from yet another person. Your only making it harder on yourself. We are all souls you know. We are actually all connected too eachother. And too many people still believe there the actors or the moviescript we choose to expierence on this earth. Your none of that! Your the director! I have no doubt in my mind most people wouldn,t even understand this post but its for those that even understand a little. Read up on 2012. Those even involved a little bit in spirtuality know what i meen. Its time to make choices. By starting to stop judging people this way is just a start. Its yours to make.

BearStrengthWithin said:
No i dont wish to bash Anythony Roberts, Who are you to judge someone else?. Ok so he made what you people call "bad" choices whatever path he takes in his life its a choice he made and him alone. Just like we all make them. And there is no right or wrong choice. We are all here to learn and become aware of who we really are. Yes i,m talking in the spirtual sense now. Its about time people become more aware of spirtuality. Wouldn,t the world look a whole lot better if we would stop judging? If we would let go of the ego. None of you have any clue what proces hes giong tru or what he chooses too expierence. Mabye he made a "bad choice" or did "bad things" if you wanna look at in the judging way but what if these "bad" choices or "bad" things he did changed things in him for the positive mabye even leading him helping others in a good way later in his life. And you know mabye he doesn,t choose to do that but by judging him your only separating yourself from yet another person. Your only making it harder on yourself. We are all souls you know. We are actually all connected too eachother. And too many people still believe there the actors or the moviescript we choose to expierence on this earth. Your none of that! Your the director! I have no doubt in my mind most people wouldn,t even understand this post but its for those that even understand a little. Read up on 2012. Those even involved a little bit in spirtuality know what i meen. Its time to make choices. By starting to stop judging people this way is just a start. Its yours to make.
WHATEVER YOUR SMOKING.........YOU SHOULD PUT OUT IN THE ASHTRAY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
GO TELL IT TO THE JUDGES FORUM

BearStrengthWithin said:
What are you talking about??

your on the wrong forum, his choices affect other people in a bad way so he needs to be exposed for what he is..........a fraud

BearStrengthWithin said:
Although compelling, and I do agree somewhat, what we are discussing and attempting to do here is not examine the depths of another man's heart but to examine and possibly expose another man's ACTIONS. It is possible, in fact necessary, to judge a person's actions apart from them as a human being. We do not know what can be in a man's heart but we can judge and discern the same man's actions appropriately and justly.

In the world, we have only actions and behavior to judge that which sets one man apart from another. We use these differences, conscientiously, to judge for ourselves, a man's behavior. It is necessary so that not only we know what TO do but perhaps more importantly, what NOT to do to and for others. Learned behavior by example is far more compelling than anything a person can be taught by words or books.

Interestingly, I have come to learn in my life, that if a man is strong, nothing from outside his body, can cause him harm (at loeast no REAL harm), but rather that which proceeds from the heart of a man can destroy him. In other words, a man IS accountable for his actions in this and any other world you may be considering because his ACTIONS, more often than not, may be some indication of, or better yet, a reflection of, his innermost self.

Since it's Easter Sunday, I thought you guys might need a homily or something philosphical to chew on. Carry on...

BearStrengthWithin said:

And what planet did you just land from? Wow. I just love people who loosely throw out the word judgment. These are not judgments my friend. These are facts. There is a difference in judgment and facts. Don't come in here on your high and mighty new age spiritual horse trying to school people here. I'm sure your intentions may be good, but you are exhibiting poor discernment with a post like that. The point here is that this guy has crossed the line one too many times. You obviously are uninformed when it comes to this charlatan. There are plenty of people here who are very spiritually minded thank you. There is a spiritual arrogance about your post that shines through (for those of us forutnate enough to "understand" your rant as you put it.) Thanks for enlightening us oh wise one.

The sooner this guy is exposed for what he really is the better off the world will be....especially the newbie boards where he poses as the "expert." He has called out Big A and ridiculed this board and the people on it. THESE ARE FACTS NOT JUDGMENTS....there is a difference! I have also witnessed him spreading malicious half-truths about a highly regarded sponsor here who is a friend to many. He has been doing this for a long time. I, for one, have a problem with that.

Last edited:
tflash said:
And what planet did you just land from? Wow. I just love people who loosely throw out the word judgment. These are not judgments my friend. These are facts. There is a difference in judgment and facts. Don't come in here on your high and mighty new age spiritual horse trying to school people here. I'm sure your intentions may be good, but you are exhibiting poor discernment with a post like that. The point here is that this guy has crossed the line one too many times. You obviously are uninformed when it comes to this charlatan. There are plenty of people here who are very spiritually minded thank you. There is a spiritual arrogance about your post that shines through (for those of us forutnate enough to "understand" your rant as you put it.) Thanks for enlightening us oh wise one.

The sooner this guy is exposed for what he really is the better off the world will be....especially the newbie boards where he poses as the "expert." He has called out Big A and ridiculed this board and the people on it. THESE ARE FACTS NOT JUDGMENTS....there is a difference! I have also witnessed him spreading malicious half-truths about a highly regarded sponsor here who is a friend to many. He has been doing this for a long time. I, for one, have a problem with that.

Dont worry there is no spirtual arrogance. And yes my intentions are good. I have nothing to prove and if you wish to call me arrogant thats for you to decide.I for one have no problem with that ;). You see you call it facts and yes they might be fact or actions whatever you wanna call it what he did. And yes you could consider these actions "bad". But the whole point in my post was to explain that in the spiritual sense this is what has chosen isn,t it? After choices comes actions. If his soul chooses to do these horrible things to become more aware / to learn. then thats his choice. He might not be yet a very developed soul because they wouldn,t do something like that but we have all bin there, we all made these kind of choices mabye not in this life but in previous ones. Mabye even worse. Mabye you even killed who knows? Should you be judged for that? No... There is nothing to judge there is nothing to be forgiven. Its what you chose. Like i said your not the moviescript or the actor but the actually director. All your choices are made simply to become more aware. To understand who you really are. Am i wrong for saying in my previous post not everyone would understand me? I dont think so because i,m sure a lot wouldn,t. Then doesn,t meen i judge them on it because everyone is equal in my book nor do i mind the fact that people flame on me. Because my intentions are good. When i say look up on 2012 i am giving you something to be aware of because do you even know what i meen when talking about 2012: The new age? If i would be arrogant and wanted to be considered "a holy wise person" Would i post something like this on a forum? I,m defending a guy most people here hate and i,m talking about spirtuality. I expect nothing but to be flamed with a post like this or my previous post. because yes most people just wouldn,t understand. But for the few that do. That might wanna consider looking up on 2012. Thats all i,m after. If you wanna judge me on that or call me arrogant then no i dont actually mind. Because i,m not looking for any egoboosting material. I dont need it. And if most people would actually be able to let their ego go neither would they. I,m not trying to school people here either. I,m trying to make a point which has a purpose to make some people aware of it. I realise my post was off on the subject but it still has a good piont. And yes i,m the kind of person that likes to make people more aware of spirtuality because if everyone was aware of it the world would look a whole lot different in the positive sense. And if people have to put a label on me just for diong that so be it.

Last edited:
BearStrengthWithin said:
Dont worry there is no spirtual arrogance. And yes my intentions are....
To deep

Last edited by a moderator:
BearStrengthWithin said:
...thats for you to decide... NO, IT'S NOT

If his soul chooses to do these horrible things to become more aware / to learn. then thats his choice. OH REALLY?

we have all bin there, we all made these kind of choices mabye not in this life but in previous ones. Mabye even worse. Mabye you even killed who knows? Should you be judged for that? No... I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE! PREVIOUS LIVES? THIS SENTENCE IS JUST PLAIN FRIGHTENING

There is nothing to judge there is nothing to be forgiven. Its what you chose. SURE. WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE. FUCK EVERYONE ELSE

All your choices are made simply to become more aware. To understand who you really are. I'M AWARE OF ONE THING READING THIS POST... CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS?

Because my intentions are good. I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO JUDGE? ASK A SEX OFFENDER IF THEY THINK THEIR INTENTIONS WERE BAD.

And if most people would actually be able to let their ego go neither would they. I,m not trying to school people here either. I,m trying to make a point which has a purpose to make some people aware of it. LAST I HEARD, MAKING PEOPLE AWARE OF SOMETHING IS CALLED TEACHING. BUT THEN, YOU'RE NOT HERE TO SCHOOL ANYONE RIGHT? JUST DIRECT EVERYONE TO THE COMPLETE BULLSHIT YOU'RE READING

I realise my post was off on the subject but it still has a good piont. NOT A GOOD POINT. A SCARY ONE
Marcus, not just too deep, but horseshit as well. What he's talking about is something called moral relativism. Basically, it's gets very deep but in the end what you wind up with is that there is no right, wrong, or questionable. You do whatever the hell you please and everyone else thanks you and lets you continue on your spiritual journey. Now if it was discovered that the person involved was not just ripping people off monetarily, and was let's say raping people, what then? It's okay, he's just learning???

You see where this whole philosophy runs amuck? It's the biggest slippery slope in history. I hope I didn't get too deep. LOL... whatever.. anyway

BearStrengthWithin, keep your spiritual philosophies out of unrelated threads from now on please. I AM one to judge and I believe the BS you're reading/listening to is the most hokey shit out there. It belongs somewhere with Xenu and his band of evil body Thetons...

Last edited:
OTH, you mean there is a following to his methadone clinic jargon? Please say it isnt so.

My friend, you are out of your element here. Your views would be better served on another board far far far away from here. For instance the land of OZ. Why dont you float on back to whatever fairy tale land you came from. It is my "choice" to flame you burnt!

OuchThatHurts said:
In the world, we have only actions and behavior to judge that which sets one man apart from another. We use these differences, conscientiously, to judge for ourselves, a man's behavior. It is necessary so that not only we know what TO do but perhaps more importantly, what NOT to do to and for others. Learned behavior by example is far more compelling than anything a person can be taught by words or books.

Interestingly, I have come to learn in my life, that if a man is strong, nothing from outside his body, can cause him harm (at loeast no REAL harm), but rather that which proceeds from the heart of a man can destroy him. ...
HOLY SHIT DUDE... this was some of the best shit i have read in months.. heck, i read it ALOUD to my roommate. he was like.. DUDE, you are getting all PHILOSOPHICAL on me.. lol...

seriously. i dont think that it could be more exact to what needs to be responded. J, bro, NAIL ON THE HEAD BRO!

BearStrengthWithin said:
I want to be considered "a holy wise person"
so did Charlie Manson

nosmas said:
OTH, you mean there is a following to his methadone clinic jargon? Please say it isnt so.
It is very much so. I've seen much stranger phiolosphies than this one. This is a classic example of a "guilt-free" belief system. Not in every case, but in many circumstances, individuals who are unable to free themselves of guilt (i.e. forgive THEMSELVES) will respond favorably to these type of "philosophies" because then they no longer have to learn how to deal with their own sense of guilt and shame and learn to forgive themselves because, like with the previously mentioned "system" there IS no right or wrong and thus, nothing to ever feel guilt or shame about.

You do whatever you want, without regard to how you hurt or defraud others and then shrug it off as a "learning experience".

Scary isn't it? These systems and programs are a side-effect of our nature and they've been popping up all through history and disappearing just as quickly. It's a nice fantasy to live in a guilt-free world where everyone is "free" to do whatever they damn well please but unfotunately, you're actions determine the freedom of everyone else around you. If you are free to decide to scam someone, or strike someone on the street, what does that do to their freedom? - their right to freely walk down the street without getting hit or someone's freedom to buy something without being scammed? Do you understand?

There is no freedom without responsibility and accountability. There must be law so that everyone can be free. Freedom without law is anarchy and chaos and who can be truly free and safe within anarchy and chaos?

OuchThatHurts said:
It is very much so. I've seen much stranger phiolosphies than this one. This is a classic example of a "guilt-free" belief system. Not in every case, but in many circumstances, individuals who are unable to free themselves of guilt (i.e. forgive THEMSELVES) will respond favorably to these type of "philosophies" because then they no longer have to learn how to deal with their own sense of guilt and shame and learn to forgive themselves because, like with the previously mentioned "system" there IS no right or wrong and thus, nothing to ever feel guilt or shame about.

You do whatever you want, without regard to how you hurt or defraud others and then shrug it off as a "learning experience".

Scary isn't it? These systems and programs are a side-effect of our nature and they've been popping up all through history and disappearing just as quickly. It's a nice fantasy to live in a guilt-free world where everyone is "free" to do whatever they damn well please but unfotunately, you're actions determine the freedom of everyone else around you. If you are free to decide to scam someone, or strike someone on the street, what does that do to their freedom? - their right to freely walk down the street without getting hit or someone's freedom to buy something without being scammed? Do you understand?

There is no freedom without responsibility and accountability. There must be law so that everyone can be free. Freedom without law is anarchy and chaos and who can be truly free and safe within anarchy and chaos?

um......can you move to the town that I live in. I want to start having sessions with you asap. I have health insurance! Truly Amazing words. And hopefully a big WAKE THE FUCK UP CALL to some

OuchThatHurts said:

I liked the most recent pic you put up of yourself, but this one fits your roll on the board very well.
Is this system sort of like the Alyster Crowly "do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"?

hngrygrl said:
um......can you move to the town that I live in. I want to start having sessions with you asap. I have health insurance! Truly Amazing words. And hopefully a big WAKE THE FUCK UP CALL to some
You know OTH. Hngry and I were going to therapy at the start of the year. In fact I told you about this in November when I was recovering in the hospital because the doctor had recomended additional therapy and I asked you what you thought, but to your credit you had no idea who I was. It is difficult for me because I have been seeing therapist since I can remember. My mom sent me to therapists ever since grade school and I tend to only tell them what I want them to know. I am very good at leading them in directions away from the relevant issues. Our most recent therapist was more than a little suprised when I didnt make it to our last meeting and hngry told her I was in the hospital recovering from major drug addiction. She had zero idea. Not her fault she didnt pick up on it. I remember shooting up more than once before our sessions (the couch was comfortable lol). I would love to see a sports therapist. Anyway, I agree with hngry. I would be able to be completely honest with you and that is something I have never said about therapy before.

nosmas said:
My friend, you are out of your element here. Your views would be better served on another board far far far away from here. For instance the land of OZ. Why dont you float on back to whatever fairy tale land you came from. It is my "choice" to flame you burnt!
Nosmas, don't you dare send this freak to OZ. We have enough of our own freaks and geeks. if he ends up here I'm gonna hunt you down and turn you into the f'n easter bunny your dog brought you!!!:eek: ...........HAHAHAHA. Damn Philosophers!!! Is this what we call Quantum Philosophy??????:D

hngrygrl said:
hngrygrl, Is that anger in your post???? You are soooo sexy when your mad!!!!! I can see the flames coming out of those deep mysterious eyes of yours. You go girl!!;) You come down here and glare at me all you like sweetie!:)

oldfella said:
[/B]hngrygrl, Is that anger in your post???? You are soooo sexy when your mad!!!!! I can see the flames coming out of those deep mysterious eyes of yours. You go girl!!;) You come down here and glare at me all you like sweetie!:)

how much does a plane ticket from Nebraska to Oz cost?? We're gonna come visit. Will you take care of us?? I'd like to bring back a Tazmanian Devil with me too. No vegemite for me tho. Tried it and its really not my cup of tea

OTH.... that new avatar of yours is making me uncomfortable :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws