over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3-4 supps cant live without

whats your kratom dose and what are the effects ?
how is kratom for pain management ?
looking to replace/limit advil or thc edibles to reduce knee pain for my daily runs.

It's pretty amazing but if you use it as a crutch you're going to have a bad time. Ive got my use down to 4-5gs 2x a day and I'll take 2-3 days off here and there.

I’d steer clear if you have an addictive personality. If you can be disciplined with usage it’s great. I use way too much. But it’s great for aches and pains, positive sense of well being and sexual performance. Different applications for different strains. Greens and whites are good preworkout additions. Reds and blends good for pain and relaxing. Hope that helps.

that’s weird bc I found the red strains to be the most stimulating of all the Kratom. Believe me when I tell you I have consumed enough K back in the day to kill myself 100 times over.

As you said, be careful bc it’s addictive but not hard to kick with self discipline.

Fish oil
VIT D
Curcumin

Honorable mentions: mag glycinate, L-theanine, Kratom, orac energy greens

I have anxiety issues so my HMs probably don’t apply to most

Do you guys find a great benefit with ubiquinol?

I’d steer clear if you have an addictive personality. If you can be disciplined with usage it’s great. I use way too much. But it’s great for aches and pains, positive sense of well being and sexual performance. Different applications for different strains. Greens and whites are good preworkout additions. Reds and blends good for pain and relaxing. Hope that helps.

Interesting, it's sorta up my alley. I'm just anxious of authenticity, etc. I don't wanna buy that shit in a gas station lol Interesting that you use it preworkout, I'm currently on a caffeine fast and find I just don't care much for stims.

Not that I have this issue, but apparently useful for opioid addiction. Can't have that, now, can we?

Seems like everyone is on the curcumin....time to do some research

Meriva or better yet..Longvida.

There might be a couple others that look to be as good/better...but with less research. Don't settle for some random 95% curcuminoids or basic added piperine.

Meriva or better yet..Longvida.

There might be a couple others that look to be as good/better...but with less research. Don't settle for some random 95% curcuminoids or basic added piperine.

When you say Meriva, are you referring to something like the " Jarrow Formulas Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva)?

John Meadows said he had a noticeable reduction in his C-Reactive Protein numbers when he added it to his other supps.

Here's an antidote for fish oil: I dropped it thinking that I was eating salmon regularly enough. About two weeks later I started having some miscellaneous aches and pains. I didn't put two and two together until a week or so later thinking "I wonder if dropping the fish oil is causing this." I added the fish oil and the aches went away. YMMV :D

When you say Meriva, are you referring to something like the " Jarrow Formulas Curcumin Phytosome (Meriva)?
Yes. Certain companies license the patented formulation and use it in their products. Just make sure to read the label online before you choose.

John Meadows said he had a noticeable reduction in his C-Reactive Protein numbers when he added it to his other supps.

Here's an antidote for fish oil: I dropped it thinking that I was eating salmon regularly enough. About two weeks later I started having some miscellaneous aches and pains. I didn't put two and two together until a week or so later thinking "I wonder if dropping the fish oil is causing this." I added the fish oil and the aches went away. YMMV :D

To add a bit to this ( because im bored at home in california)...

Basically fish oil ( EPA/DHA) i suuuuuper similar to arachadonic acid. Now for those of u who may not know this is an early step in the inflam cascade. so given that its similar ( i think it varies by a single bond or two) it can act as a substrate for COX. So it sorta inhibits AA from going down its normal pathway ( sooo kinda like an nsaid but not really) but itself is also metabolized via COX.

So the interesting part is that it form pgh3 and not h2 sooo GG why the hell should i care?? welll since you asked.... now you got that forming PGE3 instead of E2 and TXA3 instead of A2. the ones ending in 3 are less inflammatory.

you has also mentioned reduction in CRP... well thats kinda mixed BUT the EPA component of fishoil prevents AA from going down the LTB4 pathway as well as the production of TNFalpha ( i think IL1 too). As some of you know TNFalpha plays a role in crp production from the liver. But i dont think those are the primary driving force of CRP i think il6 plays a greater role.

As for using fish oil to help with inflammation i think you need at least a few grams.

To add a bit to this ( because im bored at home in california)...

Basically fish oil ( EPA/DHA) i suuuuuper similar to arachadonic acid. Now for those of u who may not know this is an early step in the inflam cascade. so given that its similar ( i think it varies by a single bond or two) it can act as a substrate for COX. So it sorta inhibits AA from going down its normal pathway ( sooo kinda like an nsaid but not really) but itself is also metabolized via COX.

So the interesting part is that it form pgh3 and not h2 sooo GG why the hell should i care?? welll since you asked.... now you got that forming PGE3 instead of E2 and TXA3 instead of A2. the ones ending in 3 are less inflammatory.

you has also mentioned reduction in CRP... well thats kinda mixed BUT the EPA component of fishoil prevents AA from going down the LTB4 pathway as well as the production of TNFalpha ( i think IL1 too). As some of you know TNFalpha plays a role in crp production from the liver. But i dont think those are the primary driving force of CRP i think il6 plays a greater role.

As for using fish oil to help with inflammation i think you need at least a few grams.
Oh you don't say? I'm bored in So Cal too! LOL if places were open, I'd make the hour drive up the coast and have some food with you man. The time will come. As for the dosing on EPA+DHA you are looking at 3-4g total. (So everyone should be reading the label and adding EPA and DHA to see how many grams you are ingesting.)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws