over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3-4 supps cant live without

Theoretically, its absorption rate is much better. I personally use ubiquinol.
Might have to give it a try.
To answer the question m6 3 supplements are-
Multi vitamin and mineral
Fish oil
Green tea extract

Omega 3
Curcumin
Ashwagandha
Magnesium

I always prioritize taking Vitamin D during the winter months so it almost made the list. However during the warmer months I really couldn't care too much, as I focus on getting vitamin D from sunlight. Any available time I will read outside etc, and the rest of the time I'm playing with the dog.

whats your kratom dose and what are the effects ?
how is kratom for pain management ?
looking to replace/limit advil or thc edibles to reduce knee pain for my daily runs.
If you don't mind I will share my usage of kratom:
I take just shy of 1/2 teaspoon before most workouts. Sometimes I take that amount in the evening.
If I am feeling severe pain (injured back in Iraq) I will take 1/2 teaspoon along with half of a prescription pain pill. For myself this keeps opioid constipation at bay. The combo is effective with minimum "high" feeling.
I rotate strains regularly and this helps me from building a tolerance.

I’d steer clear if you have an addictive personality. If you can be disciplined with usage it’s great. I use way too much. But it’s great for aches and pains, positive sense of well being and sexual performance. Different applications for different strains. Greens and whites are good preworkout additions. Reds and blends good for pain and relaxing. Hope that helps.
For myself greens have a longer duration of affect.

I take just shy of 1/2 teaspoon before most workouts. Sometimes I take that amount in the evening.
If I am feeling severe pain (injured back in Iraq) I will take 1/2 teaspoon along with half of a prescription pain pill. For myself this keeps opioid constipation at bay. The combo is effective with minimum "high" feeling.
any/all feedback is welcome, so thanks.
what strain would you consider energetic while also providing max pain relief ?
what brand or online vendor do you recommend ?

thanks

Whats your recommended dose for a morning pre workout? I tried Kratos once at a 2gm dose and ended up being very nauseous.. almost to a point of vomiting.
I'm willing to try it again but this time using this forums advice as a guide.
I’m probably not a good one to ask dosage because my daily dosage is embarrassingly high. But I recommend you experiment on the high side of recommended dose. And for 2 reasons.
1- you’re likely larger than most average people like we all are
2- there’s no overdose with kratom. Just nausea that wears off in several hours. But nothing serious and you can’t cause any negative lasting effects from the plant. I use enough to induce a mild euphoria. I don’t do drugs and only drink occasionally. Kratom is my “buzz” for the day if you will.

But the whites and greens make me alert, energetic and want to be productive. The reds are more for chill, warmth, relaxation and pain relief. If you’re new, I don’t recommend taking white or green within several hours of bedtime. But reds can be used effectively for sleep. I also like the reds for sexual stamina enhancement.

I agree that a small dose of kratom gives excellent steady energy for several hours. BUT please take care to not replace one addiction with a potentially worse one. Use on non-consecutive days keeps tolerance and dependence away for many people. Not trying to sound like a fear monger but some people do develop dependency on the compound. It's not terribly common but it does happen.

It does kill appetite for sure. Be sure to stay hydrated when using it as well.
No doubt about dehydration. It got me pretty bad last summer as my work is outside in the sun and the kratom exacerbated a significant bout of dehydration I experienced last July

Kratom never helped me with any pain related issues. Are you using a specific strain?

Greens powder (I take this instead of a multi), d3 and EPA/DHA (NOW has a separate DHA supplement that’s well, obviously higher in DHA.... what I do is cut it with fish oil, so 3 grams of regular fish oil (which is more EPA heavy) and 3 grams of the DHA supplement.

Kratom never helped me with any pain related issues. Are you using a specific strain?
Red strains are likely the strongest in this regard, though I typically use Green Malaysian. From my experience steeping the whole leaf tea works better than the powder.
I have also had good results with the tinctures of extracts.
Q (may he rest in peace) had extracts in the form of the hard condensed pieces which I use to lip. Had best results with this method.

Thai strains seems to be pretty mellow and Maeng Da is stronger.
I haven't used super indo in quite some time, and will likely include such in my next order.

any/all feedback is welcome, so thanks.
what strain would you consider energetic while also providing max pain relief ?
what brand or online vendor do you recommend ?

thanks
The ones that have sedative properties will likely have more pronounced pain reduction properties. As far as balancing the two I'd recommend Bali or Green Vein options.

This is probably a stupid question, but.... I take magnesium malate in the morning to help me move my bowels, always had a problem till doing so. Not sure if I’m imagining it, but if I’m tasing several supps like citrus burgamont and vitamin C and mult, Carlson fish oil, etc. , is there a chance very loose stools are making me pass and waste my other supps down the toilet? Medications as well? I tried to look it up via Google but am not talented at searches so specific and odd.

Since I consider Protein powder food I won’t include it. But here are supplement/ supplement combinations I don’t like to be without.
1- Life extension mix (multi)
2 - Glycerol/taurine mix for my 8-12 bags of tea (green/black) I drink throughout the day.
3 - Idebenone - 300 mg/day
4 - Curcumin (various versions o switch em up)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131